• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Actually I forgot I've been hovering around in invisible mode, so I am still here luckily! I have both Vivillon ready for you in 7th, so when yer ready hop on and send me a request. c: (Btw, did you need your stuff cloned and sent back? I think you said no but I wanted to check.)

oh okay well didn't expect this lol I will get the primeape and mantyke now and I will contact you for trade and nope just trying to get rid of the shinies I don't own XD I like self shinies so I can nickname them XD speaking of which was doing a request for xatuish and got a shiny deino by accident lmfao

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Ah okay, that's what I thought but I didn't see it in the original info. No problem! Likely I will do all the cloning and most of the trade first, then send you the to-be-nicknamed clone and you can get it back to me whenever!

Okay! ~ So tomorrow 7pm your time right? If I'm not mistaken ~

Road

Shiny Master
Okay! ~ So tomorrow 7pm your time right? If I'm not mistaken ~
Should technically be today, so in about 6.5 hours? Tomorrow would be my Sun and i'm not available at any time then. @w@

Road, you're PM is full. Let me know when you're ready.
I noticed. Been juggling trades for 3 hours so I haven't been available. Gimme a sec to delete some FCs and add you, then I should be ready.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Should technically be today, so in about 6.5 hours? Tomorrow would be my Sun and i'm not available at any time then. @w@
Ah, yes today xD Sorry I haven't slept yet, so uh... yeah, I'm a bit confused.

Sorry for the delay I've been so busy with school work but will you be able to trade tomorrow 11pm est or sunday all day?

CruelScorp

Cool! I will hang around til the FC register and then move to my game. Double checked and my FC is on my profile. (Some odd reason the forum wouldn't allow me to quote....hmm)

Edit: I'm turning my 3DS off for the moment. Just send a PM (this should send me an email as well if I'm not on here) or VM to get me to come back online.

Last edited:

Eeveeholic

Alright, I think I'd like a Red core with Adamant. Not sure about the Shiny one tho, I was just offered another Adamant a page or two ago, but I guess come back to me if you do get it and I'll let you know then!

Okie dokie, I'll have it for you either tomorrow morning or on Tuesday (out of town Sunday & Monday). Is there any time you're usually on? Meaning your time, I can work out the rest I think. Tbh given an hour or so I could do it now, did you want to choose a nickname or a ball? (If not I'll call it Red Dwarf and use either a heal ball or timer ball haha)

Road

Shiny Master
Sorry for the delay I've been so busy with school work but will you be able to trade tomorrow 11pm est or sunday all day?
Sorry, I'm on to check messages but I'll be gone all day. I'll be available again on Wednesday.

Cool! I will hang around til the FC register and then move to my game. Double checked and my FC is on my profile. (Some odd reason the forum wouldn't allow me to quote....hmm)

Edit: I'm turning my 3DS off for the moment. Just send a PM (this should send me an email as well if I'm not on here) or VM to get me to come back online.
I'm so sorry, due to IRL commitments I was unable to make any of my trades last night. @@ I'll be available again on Wed night or next weekend a bit!

Okie dokie, I'll have it for you either tomorrow morning or on Tuesday (out of town Sunday & Monday). Is there any time you're usually on? Meaning your time, I can work out the rest I think. Tbh given an hour or so I could do it now, did you want to choose a nickname or a ball? (If not I'll call it Red Dwarf and use either a heal ball or timer ball haha)
My times are in my OP along with a time zone converter to help you figure when it is in your time. C: Ah right, you're not breeding it just for me. Whatever nickname is fine, Timer Ball sounds cool but it's up to you in the end.

Eeveeholic

My times are in my OP along with a time zone converter to help you figure when it is in your time. C: Ah right, you're not breeding it just for me. Whatever nickname is fine, Timer Ball sounds cool but it's up to you in the end.

Well... I'm breeding one for you and one for me coz the red, orange and yellow ones are the only ones I have left to do c: coz I wanted a set of all 8 y'see so I can mix it up colour wise but not ruin the team haha.
p.s. the Red Dwarf/Timer ball thing was a joke coz Red Dwarf is a like a tiny star but also a British TV series where guys on a spaceship (the red dwarf) go on hilarious escapades including going back in time. I realise it's lost almost all of its humour now but at least the joke makes some semblance of sense ^.^

p.p.s crikey you're 9 hours ahead of me. That may be difficult to get around... next best chance is next Saturday night (Sunday for you) but you might have found someone else offering you one by then. Up to you I suppose I'll breed you one anyway and if you get another offer in the meantime then fair enough

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Well... I'm breeding one for you and one for me coz the red, orange and yellow ones are the only ones I have left to do c: coz I wanted a set of all 8 y'see so I can mix it up colour wise but not ruin the team haha.
P.s. the Red Dwarf/Timer ball thing was a joke coz Red Dwarf is a like a tiny star but also a British TV series where guys on a spaceship (the red dwarf) go on hilarious escapades including going back in time. I realise it's lost almost all of its humour now but at least the joke makes some semblance of sense ^.^
AH okay, I thought it was only one for both of us hence "do what you'd like." Uhh any ball that you think matches the best is good by me, but nickname...I hadn't planned it out well yet. @w@ Lemme get back to you on that in a bit!

OHH I GET IT, very clever. I don't know the series so it flew right over my head! (Definitely was like "not sure why "haha" there but whatever yo" lol.)

CruelScorp

No problem at all Road, these things happen. I did have a sneaky peak at your profile and saw what was going on, so I was aware after my post. As for which day for the trade I don't really mind as I can do any of those days so I will leave that up to you, whichever you're happiest with. :D

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
So I've been sitting back and watching what's been going on, and... you've certainly been busy @.@ I don't mind waiting to trade after everyone else to hopefully lighten your stress.
It's pretty much a nightmare. Too many trades on top of the busiest time of the year is not good. I appreciate the patience. ;w; I'm hoping after this week things will clear up though, so maybe I can get to you over the weekend.

No problem at all Road, these things happen. I did have a sneaky peak at your profile and saw what was going on, so I was aware after my post. As for which day for the trade I don't really mind as I can do any of those days so I will leave that up to you, whichever you're happiest with. :D
Thank ye, I appreciate the kindness. ;w; Wed is not working for too many people so that might be the best day. I have very few work commitments this week so I should for sure be here for the whole time period.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
It's pretty much a nightmare. Too many trades on top of the busiest time of the year is not good.]

I could always postpone my trade for literally any other time when trades aren't overwhelming and also coinciding with real life, if and only so that when it comes time for me to trade I'm not ending the day on a stressed note.

Road

Shiny Master
I could always postpone my trade for literally any other time when trades aren't overwhelming and also coinciding with real life, if and only so that when it comes time for me to trade I'm not ending the day on a stressed note.
Tbh it's not so much needing to postpone a ton as it is making sure I don't put all the trades on the same day haha. Currently Wed is the freer day so if you can do then it should work out fine!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Tbh it's not so much needing to postpone a ton as it is making sure I don't put all the trades on the same day haha. Currently Wed is the freer day so if you can do then it should work out fine!

Alright, I'll see you then.