• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

poochiena

tiny dog
Hi! I'm sorry for asking, I'm kinda new on... everything here, but do you clone Pokémon for free? I've read under the services it's listed "free" but it sounds so nice I wanted to be sure :'3 I'd like to clone a Shiny Politoad I have. Thanks for your time!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Awesome! Female yes? If nickname is alright, name her Maricela please! If you wanna try other Shinies that's up to you. The ones I listed (bar Venipede) are just priority for my collection so they don't have to be competitive per se. I guess Rockruff would be one I'd like competitive and nickname-able?

Maricela it is then.
It's all done for you whenever you want it. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Hi! I'm sorry for asking, I'm kinda new on... everything here, but do you clone Pokémon for free? I've read under the services it's listed "free" but it sounds so nice I wanted to be sure :'3 I'd like to clone a Shiny Politoad I have. Thanks for your time!
Hiya! Haha it's no problem, I don't mind. I do indeed do it for free! Unfortunately I am only available at limited times, which are listed in my OP. Note the time zone. My next available time will be tonight (my Wed night times), and I should be on time and for the whole time!

Maricela it is then.
It's all done for you whenever you want it. :)
Thank ye much! I'll be around at my Wed times tonight, as well as over the weekend though I'm not sure on the exact days or times.

poochiena

tiny dog
Hiya! Haha it's no problem, I don't mind. I do indeed do it for free! Unfortunately I am only available at limited times, which are listed in my OP. Note the time zone. My next available time will be tonight (my Wed night times), and I should be on time and for the whole time!

Aaah that's so sweet from you haha ´ v `; And sure thing, I checked the OP. I just need two copies of my Politoad. If you want, I have a hyper-trained shiny toxapex in loveball with my OT, idk how competitive Toxapex set but mine is calm and his EVs are all on DEF/Sp.DEF. I can let you clone one for you if you want as long as you return the original one :'3

Road

Shiny Master
Aaah that's so sweet from you haha ´ v `; And sure thing, I checked the OP. I just need two copies of my Politoad. If you want, I have a hyper-trained shiny toxapex in loveball with my OT, idk how competitive Toxapex set but mine is calm and his EVs are all on DEF/Sp.DEF. I can let you clone one for you if you want as long as you return the original one :'3
Oh cool! Thank you for the offer, but I'm fine without it~ I can do the cloning for you in a bit here, but I need to get some other trades done first if that's alright?

poochiena

tiny dog
Oh cool! Thank you for the offer, but I'm fine without it~ I can do the cloning for you in a bit here, but I need to get some other trades done first if that's alright?

Ah sure, not a problem! I'm just back home, just drop me a message when it's good for you ^^ thanks once again~

Road

Shiny Master
Ah sure, not a problem! I'm just back home, just drop me a message when it's good for you ^^ thanks once again~
Gotcha! Sorry for the wait, I have one more trade to do and then I'll get back to you. @@

poochiena

tiny dog
Sure! not a problem, take your time rly ´ v ` !!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Thank ye much! I'll be around at my Wed times tonight, as well as over the weekend though I'm not sure on the exact days or times.

Might have to shoot for the weekend. We've got those time zones that don't go well together since I'm MST...so you're 15 hours ahead of me I believe.
So I could do Friday or Saturday myself anywhere from 5pm - 10pm my time which would equal your Saturday/Sunday from 8am - 12pm. Correct me if I'm wrong. :p
Your post says you may be available during days on weekends so I tried to find times on your end that wouldn't be super ridiculous. Let me know if a time somewhere in that frame works for you and I'll aim for that.
I can do earlier though, since my times are already later in the day, but I wasn't sure you'd want to.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey road sorry about not getting contact with you over the weekend I ended up getting sick >.> ironically after you got sick XD anyway I be on later tonight to clone the celebi if your not busy ^_^

Road

Shiny Master
Might have to shoot for the weekend. We've got those time zones that don't go well together since I'm MST...so you're 15 hours ahead of me I believe.
So I could do Friday or Saturday myself anywhere from 5pm - 10pm my time which would equal your Saturday/Sunday from 8am - 12pm. Correct me if I'm wrong. :p
Your post says you may be available during days on weekends so I tried to find times on your end that wouldn't be super ridiculous. Let me know if a time somewhere in that frame works for you and I'll aim for that.
I can do earlier though, since my times are already later in the day, but I wasn't sure you'd want to.
Riiight, I remember that. Either time is fine! I might not be on until maybe 10-11 AM tomorrow (my Sat morning, your Fri evening), and Sun I'll have to multitask, but I have everything ready for the trade! You had wanted my Birthday Confey and Saori's Machamp right?

hey road sorry about not getting contact with you over the weekend I ended up getting sick >.> ironically after you got sick XD anyway I be on later tonight to clone the celebi if your not busy ^_^
Sorry, I wasn't around since it was my Thu evening and I don't come on those days. I'll be around this weekend though! (Ideally from 10 AM onwards both days.)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry, I wasn't around since it was my Thu evening and I don't come on those days. I'll be around this weekend though! (Ideally from 10 AM onwards both days.)

its fine no worries ^_^ anyway I can be on later today again tonight but might not be able on saturday night since i got a work meeting in the morning >.>

oh also you getting your hands on that japanese shiny tapu koko? and as well you gunna soft reset it for a certain nature? I know you have a japanese game thats why i asked XD

Last edited:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Riiight, I remember that. Either time is fine! I might not be on until maybe 10-11 AM tomorrow (my Sat morning, your Fri evening), and Sun I'll have to multitask, but I have everything ready for the trade! You had wanted my Birthday Confey and Saori's Machamp right?

I will aim to be around today then 7-8 pm my time then (10-11 am for you). Will send you a VM when I'm around if we don't catch each other today we can aim for tomorrow.
Yep, the Birthday Comfey and Saori Machamp.
Thank you and I hope to see you later today!

Paramuse11

Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Birthday Comfey
Female, Lv. 10, Jolly, UT #
Redemption

Pokemon Center Sapporo Alolan Vulpix (FEB REDISTRIBUTION)
Female, Lv. 10, Timid, UT #

Saori Yoshida’s Machamp
Female, Lv. 34, Brave, UT #

These are your shiny wants I can offer:

-Rockruff Moon M Adamant Steadfast 5IV -HP 1 Crush Claw Fire Fang Thunder Fang Sucker Punch
-Pikipek Normal F Adamant Skill Link 5IV -Sp. Def 1 Peck
-Oricorio Beast M Timid Dancer 6IV 1 Captivate Pluck Safeguard Thailwind
-Litten Normal M Adamant Blaze 4IV 1 Scratch Ember Fake Out

Let me know if you interested. Thank you.

Road

Shiny Master
Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Birthday Comfey
Female, Lv. 10, Jolly, UT #
Redemption

Pokemon Center Sapporo Alolan Vulpix (FEB REDISTRIBUTION)
Female, Lv. 10, Timid, UT #

Saori Yoshida’s Machamp
Female, Lv. 34, Brave, UT #

These are your shiny wants I can offer:

-Rockruff Moon M Adamant Steadfast 5IV -HP 1 Crush Claw Fire Fang Thunder Fang Sucker Punch
-Pikipek Normal F Adamant Skill Link 5IV -Sp. Def 1 Peck
-Oricorio Beast M Timid Dancer 6IV 1 Captivate Pluck Safeguard Thailwind
-Litten Normal M Adamant Blaze 4IV 1 Scratch Ember Fake Out

Let me know if you interested. Thank you.
I figured as I am the only one who owns them on this site lol.

I actually got a Pikipek recently and am holding out for HA Litten release before getting another Shiny, so I will take Rockruff and Oricorio if that's alright! They aren't nickname-able are they?
Also, can you provide pictures of their 2nd summary page for me? I've recently had trouble with strange dates, and as you're asking for my personal events I want to make sure they're okay before I trade.

Let me know, thank you!!

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
- New banners and colors!
- Added Hyper Training and EV Training services for 7th Gen!
- Updated some markings and general flow of sections.

ABOUT THE SHINY TAPU KOKO EVENT
Yes I have it. No it is not available for trade yet; I am SRing for HP Ice.
However I will take offers at a price of three normal Shinies!
NO I DO NOT HAVE CODES TO TRADE NOR WILL I GET YOU CODES, DO NOT ASK.

Paramuse11

Thanks for your reply!

On that list I gave you I can nickname the litten, but rockruff and oricorio aren't nicknameable.

If you want I can give you my list of nicknameable shinies?

I actually ended up getting the 3 pokemon I listed above, can we possible trade for the pokemon listed below instead?

A Course-
Shiny Eevee
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

-Mark Mcquillans Shiny Machamp

Aldora Birds-
Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno

-2016 World championship shiny Mewtwo

I can't post links yet but I have over 400 shinies. Which other ones are you looking for the most?

Last edited:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hey Road!
I'm interested in your shiny Tapu Koko. Mine has HP Bug so yours is better. :p

I can still breed you a specific shiny if you'd like.
I also have Masuda's Psyduck, if you're still looking.

Road

Shiny Master
Thanks for your reply!

On that list I gave you I can nickname the litten, but rockruff and oricorio aren't nicknameable.

If you want I can give you my list of nicknameable shinies?

I actually ended up getting the 3 pokemon I listed above, can we possible trade for the pokemon listed below instead?

A Course-
Shiny Eevee
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

-Mark Mcquillans Shiny Machamp

Aldora Birds-
Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno

-2016 World championship shiny Mewtwo

I can't post links yet but I have over 400 shinies. Which other ones are you looking for the most?
Mmk, will still probably take Oricorio as I haven't seen a 6IV one yet. If you want to post that list it would be cool! I'd want the full details though, so it depends on if you wanna take that time. >w>

Sigh, probably are mine as no one else has them (or at least Saori's Machamp) except for me, but that's fine. That's a lotta wants though (you're looking at a credit total of 12 there)! Oricori would get you 3 of those so far.

Hmm, since there's so few there't not really a "most," though I'm hunting some of these myself (Aipom, Linoon, Vigoroth, Cherrim, Tranquil, Pangoro, Pyukumuku). Anything else I would be interested in, including it's pre-evo if you don't have the evo.

Hey Road!
I'm interested in your shiny Tapu Koko. Mine has HP Bug so yours is better. :p

I can still breed you a specific shiny if you'd like.
I also have Masuda's Psyduck, if you're still looking.
Oh yay!I worked really hard SRing it so I'm glad my hard work paid off ;w; I'm currently trading it at a value of 3 Normal Shinies, so it's sorta up to you. If you have anything I'm missing from my collection I'd take it at a value of 3 since I'm racing to complete the Dex!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Oh yay!I worked really hard SRing it so I'm glad my hard work paid off ;w; I'm currently trading it at a value of 3 Normal Shinies, so it's sorta up to you. If you have anything I'm missing from my collection I'd take it at a value of 3 since I'm racing to complete the Dex!

If you're still missing them, I do have shiny alolan Graveler (which I can either put an everstone on or you can have it evolve into Golem), alolan Marowak, Jangmo-o and Decidueye. My Decidueye is BR and has a nickname, but I could change it just for you if you'd like.