• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
Haha no problem I can make it jolly. Think I will go for a male in a friend ball then.
Much appreciated!! And it sounds cute. ;3 Keep me posted on it!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiiiiii again Road 8D I was just about to offer a Comfey but I see you got one already. xD Oh well, I'm actually here with one question and to request some cloning. First, my question is, your trade equivalence list says a personally bred 5IV pokemon is worth 2-3 events; does that count shiny events? I just want that shiny Tapu Koko of yours @u@ I'd be willing to breed more than one (and keep them in eggs) for it. The ones I can breed from your wants list are:
-Pikipek (M, Adamant, Skill Link, EM Brave Bird, Fast)
-Rockruff (M, Adamant, Sand Rush, EM Fire Fang, Heal, Hati)

As for the cloning, I would like 3 extra clones of a Zygarde (4 total) for ball collection purposes. I was going to post about it in your ORAS thread since I'd like the cloning done in 6th gen, and that way the original can stay in its original game and I can transfer the clones up to 7th. I figured it'd be easier and less spammy to put both requests in one post despite the different gens.

Road

Shiny Master
Hiiiiii again Road 8D I was just about to offer a Comfey but I see you got one already. xD Oh well, I'm actually here with one question and to request some cloning. First, my question is, your trade equivalence list says a personally bred 5IV pokemon is worth 2-3 events; does that count shiny events? I just want that shiny Tapu Koko of yours @u@ I'd be willing to breed more than one (and keep them in eggs) for it. The ones I can breed from your wants list are:
-Pikipek (M, Adamant, Skill Link, EM Brave Bird, Fast)
-Rockruff (M, Adamant, Sand Rush, EM Fire Fang, Heal, Hati)

As for the cloning, I would like 3 extra clones of a Zygarde (4 total) for ball collection purposes. I was going to post about it in your ORAS thread since I'd like the cloning done in 6th gen, and that way the original can stay in its original game and I can transfer the clones up to 7th. I figured it'd be easier and less spammy to put both requests in one post despite the different gens.
Hiya! Welcome back~ I have been DYING for someone to do Hati, I have his pair who is super lonely. ;w; I would definitely trade that breed for mi Tapu!

Yup I can do that! I do run 6th Gen out of this thread too, as the lists here are up to date, so it was a good choice. ;3

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiya! Welcome back~ I have been DYING for someone to do Hati, I have his pair who is super lonely. ;w; I would definitely trade that breed for mi Tapu!

Yup I can do that! I do run 6th Gen out of this thread too, as the lists here are up to date, so it was a good choice. ;3

Aw, now I feel like I should've offered sooner. ^^; But okay, just Hati then? I think, if I see another shiny I want, I'll breed the Pikipek too. I'll check later though :)

*edit: ooh this is awesome. I went out to catch a heal ball Rockruff and it was already adamant. XD

*edit again: Got the egg already! :eek: that was fast.

Last edited:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hey Road, just wanted to let you know I got your Venipede done.
It's Jolly, Male, Speed Boost, Friend Ball, 31/31/31/20/31/31, and egg moves Pin Missile/Toxic Spikes/Spikes/Take Down. Think I covered everything you wanted. :p

Creatious

Hey Road, its been a while but Id like to make a better offer.
FT:shiny modest 6iv bulletproof jangmo-o
shiny BR timid zapdos 5iv (Clone plz)
5iv jolly beldum
Timid EVENT giveaway shiny Tapu Koko with HP ice (31,30,30,31,31,31)
5iv shiny bold slowbro (Clone plz)
BR 6iv shiny jolly garchomp w rough skin (Clone plz)
Shiny giveaway porygon 2 (20,31,31,22,12,31) (Clone and possibly HT plz)
6iv (HT) Bold tapu Fini
6iv (HT) Timid tapu lele
5iv shiny goomy names "Gumdrop" (Clone plz)
5iv Adamant rhyhorn w rock head (clone plz)
6iv Mild dratini w marvel scale

What I want:
BR shiny Timid greninja w protean
BR shiny adamant mamoswine w thick fat
Hyadins Landorus
Helen Volcanion (timid)
BR shiny jolly charizard
BR shiny magnezone hp fire (Enterprise)
20th anniversary jolly jirachi
dummer 2012 timid keldeo (HT preferred)
shiny modest 5iv shaymin

Road

Shiny Master
Aw, now I feel like I should've offered sooner. ^^; But okay, just Hati then? I think, if I see another shiny I want, I'll breed the Pikipek too. I'll check later though :)

*edit: ooh this is awesome. I went out to catch a heal ball Rockruff and it was already adamant. XD

*edit again: Got the egg already! :eek: that was fast.
Not at all! You had been busy I think, you had mentioned a lot of personal breeding projects. Hati alone is fine! I might have someone else wanting to breed me Pikipek so let me know if you do wanna do it before you start.

Oh, were you gonna send me him as an egg? That works too! You wanted the Tapu yes?

Hey Road, just wanted to let you know I got your Venipede done.
It's Jolly, Male, Speed Boost, Friend Ball, 31/31/31/20/31/31, and egg moves Pin Missile/Toxic Spikes/Spikes/Take Down. Think I covered everything you wanted. :p
Oh man, that is awesome. ;w; Please nickname him Tanku for me, and let me know what you had wanted!

Hey Road, its been a while but Id like to make a better offer.
FT:shiny modest 6iv bulletproof jangmo-o
shiny BR timid zapdos 5iv (Clone plz)
5iv jolly beldum
Timid EVENT giveaway shiny Tapu Koko with HP ice (31,30,30,31,31,31)
5iv shiny bold slowbro (Clone plz)
BR 6iv shiny jolly garchomp w rough skin (Clone plz)
Shiny giveaway porygon 2 (20,31,31,22,12,31) (Clone and possibly HT plz)
6iv (HT) Bold tapu Fini
6iv (HT) Timid tapu lele
5iv shiny goomy names "Gumdrop" (Clone plz)
5iv Adamant rhyhorn w rock head (clone plz)
6iv Mild dratini w marvel scale

What I want:
BR shiny Timid greninja w protean
BR shiny adamant mamoswine w thick fat
Hyadins Landorus
Helen Volcanion (timid)
BR shiny jolly charizard
BR shiny magnezone hp fire (Enterprise)
20th anniversary jolly jirachi
dummer 2012 timid keldeo (HT preferred)
shiny modest 5iv shaymin
Hiya, welcome back! Didn't think you were still around. @@ Sadly I am only interested in the Goomy, but I would like to know it's nature.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Not at all! You had been busy I think, you had mentioned a lot of personal breeding projects. Hati alone is fine! I might have someone else wanting to breed me Pikipek so let me know if you do wanna do it before you start.

Oh, were you gonna send me him as an egg? That works too! You wanted the Tapu yes?

I almost always have personal breeding projects going on. ^^;
Okay, since I'm not really in need of any more shinies at the moment, I'll leave the Pikipek to the other person.

Yep, he's in his egg! After hatching a batch of around 10 eggs with no 5IVs, I saw that I still had one egg left to hatch, so I saved the game before doing so. Bam, 5IV male with the right ability. XD So I reset and boxed the egg. Woo!
Yes please, shiny Tapu Koko. OuO

Road

Shiny Master
I almost always have personal breeding projects going on. ^^;
Okay, since I'm not really in need of any more shinies at the moment, I'll leave the Pikipek to the other person.

Yep, he's in his egg! After hatching a batch of around 10 eggs with no 5IVs, I saw that I still had one egg left to hatch, so I saved the game before doing so. Bam, 5IV male with the right ability. XD So I reset and boxed the egg. Woo!
Yes please, shiny Tapu Koko. OuO
Sounds good! That's definitely good for Tapu~ I might be around this evening but no promises. If not I will be back to my usual schedule starting Wed evening!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Sounds good! That's definitely good for Tapu~ I might be around this evening but no promises. If not I will be back to my usual schedule starting Wed evening!

Uh-oh... dang Daylight Savings. >__< doesn't that mean I'm further from you now? D: Your 6pm is now my 2am, and the last time we traded, it was my 1am. Hmm... your Wed time says 7pm so that'd be my 3am. XD ARGH *punches Benjamin Franklin for inventing daylight savings*
HMMMM. Will you be online any earlier tonight, like around your 4-5pm? If you're not here today, don't worry about it. I've been getting sleepy a little earlier than usual but I'm sure I could stay up late enough to trade on Wednesday or later at your usual schedule.

Road

Shiny Master
Uh-oh... dang Daylight Savings. >__< doesn't that mean I'm further from you now? D: Your 6pm is now my 2am, and the last time we traded, it was my 1am. Hmm... your Wed time says 7pm so that'd be my 3am. XD ARGH *punches Benjamin Franklin for inventing daylight savings*
HMMMM. Will you be online any earlier tonight, like around your 4-5pm? If you're not here today, don't worry about it. I've been getting sleepy a little earlier than usual but I'm sure I could stay up late enough to trade on Wednesday or later at your usual schedule.
Yeahh, there is no DST in Japan so that makes it troublesome it seems. @w@

Coming on earlier...That's a big maybe depending on how my current even goes (I am home but in a call), as well as what happens after. No need to push yerself to stay up tho! Next weekend would definitely work though!

Creatious

okay, the goomy is modest.. what can I get for that? I would want the mamoswine and maybe the landorus if u wanna be extra nice :D

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Oh man, that is awesome. ;w; Please nickname him Tanku for me, and let me know what you had wanted!
No problem!
I'm interested in your Timid Sapporo Vulpix, and your two WISHMKR Jirachi, the shiny and non shiny. If that's too many let me know and I can pick fewer. :)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Yeahh, there is no DST in Japan so that makes it troublesome it seems. @w@

Coming on earlier...That's a big maybe depending on how my current even goes (I am home but in a call), as well as what happens after. No need to push yerself to stay up tho! Next weekend would definitely work though!

Okay, next weekend will be way better if that means you can trade during your afternoon! or maybe even a bit earlier if that's possible. how bout your Saturday (or Sunday, whichever), anywhere from 10am-4pm? That'd be my Friday (or Sat) evening/night. Let me know which day/hour would work best for ya :D

Road

Shiny Master
okay, the goomy is modest.. what can I get for that? I would want the mamoswine and maybe the landorus if u wanna be extra nice :D
Sorry, as I already have three Modest Shiny Goomy (including one nicknamed), yours would be good for only one of those. If you had offered me something I didn't have yet, I often offer more for those. ^^;

No problem!
I'm interested in your Timid Sapporo Vulpix, and your two WISHMKR Jirachi, the shiny and non shiny. If that's too many let me know and I can pick fewer. :)
Definitely not too many haha, you are welcome to those three as well as more! Maybe a couple more if you have any others in mind?

Okay, next weekend will be way better if that means you can trade during your afternoon! or maybe even a bit earlier if that's possible. how bout your Saturday (or Sunday, whichever), anywhere from 10am-4pm? That'd be my Friday (or Sat) evening/night. Let me know which day/hour would work best for ya :D
Sounds good to me! 10 AM is the earliest I can come on and I can do any time after that as well. I think Saturday is better (I have a weekly meet up in that time frame on Sundays, though I am home it's hard to manage that and trading @@).

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Definitely not too many haha, you are welcome to those three as well as more! Maybe a couple more if you have any others in mind?

Oh no, I'm perfectly happy with those three, but thank you. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Oh no, I'm perfectly happy with those three, but thank you. :)
You're sure?? I've been waiting for Venipede for a long time, I don't mind offering more. If yer sure I'll jot down the trade and get them all ready.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
You're sure?? I've been waiting for Venipede for a long time, I don't mind offering more. If yer sure I'll jot down the trade and get them all ready.

Yep, positive!
I'll be around the same times as usual 7-8 Fri/Sat for your 10-11 Sat/Sun. Whichever day works best for you.

Creatious

Oh, okay. I got my hands on both of the things I asked for but theres lots in ur shop that I want. I would like a shiny competitive abra magic guard (hp fire if available). When can u trade?