• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
Yep, positive!
I'll be around the same times as usual 7-8 Fri/Sat for your 10-11 Sat/Sun. Whichever day works best for you.
Alright, if yer sure. My Sat morning will be the best as I have an engagement Sun morning.

Oh, okay. I got my hands on both of the things I asked for but theres lots in ur shop that I want. I would like a shiny competitive abra magic guard (hp fire if available). When can u trade?
I'm in GMT -6 which is 9 hoours (or 15 hours) difference
Please avoid double-posting, you can edit your post for that.

Luckily you changed your mind before I cloned. The Abra I have is flawless, not HP Fire, so that is what you will get.

My trade times are on my front page, where they have always been. c:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Alright, if yer sure. My Sat morning will be the best as I have an engagement Sun morning.

Sounds good. I will be on Friday night then. :)

Road

Shiny Master
alright that's fine. so when is a good time for you?
Not sure if you actually checked my first page or if you checked it and didn't see weekend times. This weekend I will only be available my Saturday (tomorrow) from around 10 AM. I won't be ONLINE all day but can come on any time after if that exact time doesn't work.

Creatious

Alright, that would be 8pm on Friday night for me (19hrs from now). Ill c u there. My FC is 3669-0390-6610 and my IGN is Creatious.
So on your list of current trades you listed me twice... can we still do all of those pokes???
I ev trained the poliwag and evolved it into politoed so its BR...
The trade for my goomy was ur UT competitive shiny timid abra w magic guard
I'd also like the goomy cloned, maybe 3 copies
the goomy is MODEST

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Alright, that would be 8pm on Friday night for me (19hrs from now). Ill c u there. My FC is 3669-0390-6610 and my IGN is Creatious.
So on your list of current trades you listed me twice... can we still do all of those pokes???
I ev trained the poliwag and evolved it into politoed so its BR...
The trade for my goomy was ur UT competitive shiny timid abra w magic guard
I'd also like the goomy cloned, maybe 3 copies
the goomy is MODEST
Alright. My FC is in my profile, I am also Road in-game.

Depends n if you still want all those Pokemon you wanted originally, or if you're going to change your mind again. I no longer need any of those from you, but a deal is a deal so I would still do it. I did want Poliwag unevolved though, so I would like to take that off (so at the very lease please choose 2 of the events or one of the Shinies to take off that trade.)

Oh you did decide on Abra? Alright, I'll have that cloned. And yes I will do extra clones for you.

Road

Shiny Master
Ok so I took the shiny dragonite off of the trades. so its everything but the dragonite and the poliwag
Alright, updated trade is listed below. Did you still need all those clones or not, or different numbers or what?

Creatious -- 20th Jirachi (Jolly), SUM2012 Keldeo, Shiny Serperior (HP Fire), Magnezone, 6IV Abra -> Shiny 6IV Jangmo-o [CLONEx4], 5IV Feebas, 5IV Popplio [CLONEx3], 5IV Goomy (Gumdrop) [CLONEx3]

Creatious

I seem to have lost my popplio... how about I trade you something else instead of the popplio and you can clone that?
Would you like to do any of the following and clone it instead of taking the feebass?
5iv shiny thundurus timid hpice shiny BR
5iv jolly mimikyu BR shiny
BR stealth rock adamant landorus t 6iv HT
5iv shiny bold slowbro BR
event shiny tapu koko hp ice 4iv (30atk, 30def)
6iv shiny calm BR chansety w seismic toss
5iv bold regenerator shiny toxapex w haze BR
jolly 6iv shiny rough skin garchomp w stealth rock
5iv shiiny timid latios w defog
5iv Timid nihilego (caught it myself)
shiny 5iv jolly meditate w bullet punch, drain punch, and fake out
Actually,, you can replace the jangmo-o, poliwag, popplio, or feebass with any of the pokes above and that would be fine w me!!

Sorry for all the trouble...

EDIT: I have everything ready!! just waiting on you to decide about what u want then we can get to trading!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I seem to have lost my popplio... how about I trade you a 5iv jolly shinny bruxish named elephant koi instead of the popplio and you can clone that
Would you like to do any of the following and clone it instead of taking the feebass?
5iv shiny thundurus timid hpice shiny BR
5iv jolly mimikyu BR shiny
BR stealth rock adamant landorus t 6iv HT
5iv shiny bold slowbro BR

Sorry for all the trouble...
That's alright! Unfortuantely I'm not interested in any of that. You know I have a list on my first post of things I'm looking for, right? I have a link to my Dex Tracker with Shinies I'm missing,
do you have any of those?

Creatious

The only one I have is the jangmo-o
So if you don't want any of it,, then should I take another poke of the list of things I wanted from u?? since I lost my popplio?

Last edited:

Creatious

So I would like to have the magnezone taken off of wanted pokes if you don't wanna trade it...
Final Trade would be: Keldeo, Jirachi, Serperior, and Abra for Goomy, feebass, and Jangmo-o

Creatious

Ok so I will be on the wifi and waiting for you to trade whenever you arte ready send me a trade request...
FC: 3669-0390-6610
IGN Creatious

Road

Shiny Master
HI, PLEASE DO NOT POST SO MANT TIMES IN A ROW. WE HAVE PRIVATE AND VISITOR MESSAGES FOR A REASON.

As such, moving this to VM.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hi there! First time I check out your thread, looks so well organized. ^^ I do have a few requests, if it's alright?

I backtracked the thread a bit, and I noticed you take flawless/near-flawless personally-bred mons for events. I'm admittedly interested in the Shiny Tapu Koko event, and the ones I can surely offer to breed for you are the Minior. ;w; I currently have access to the light blue and the dark blue ones in Moon Balls. If need be, I'm definitely willing to trade them as eggs. Just name the nature and IV spread you want, and I'll get to breeding!

I also see that you offer Hyper Training services, and was wondering if I can place in a request to have two pokémon of mine hyper trained? The Hyper Training is for my WISHMKR Jirachi and for my Ageto Celebi. My Jirachi already has a perfect Attack IV, so I would like to have the HP/Def/SpDef/Speed IVs hyper trained. My Celebi, on the other hand, does not have any perfect IVs; so I would like to have the HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed IVs hyper trained.

I think that's about it for now? Feel free to let me know if this is possible/acceptable! >.< Since Japan doesn't observe DST, I am 16 hours behind you. If approved, my best bet to communicate with you would probably be during the weekends. Your Wednesday times definitely do not work for me. xD

Hi! I wanted to gauge your interest in a potential trade. I have a shiny Yveltal from the distribution done last year, Careful nature. If I trade him over to you in order for you to clone him, would you be willing to trade me one of your event Alolan Vulpix? (I would need the original back, if possible. XD) If not, a normal Japanese female Cutiefly for breeding would do just fine. I'll throw a rare candy in for your trouble. Please PM me if you're interested in a trade. Thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Hi there! First time I check out your thread, looks so well organized. ^^ I do have a few requests, if it's alright?

I backtracked the thread a bit, and I noticed you take flawless/near-flawless personally-bred mons for events. I'm admittedly interested in the Shiny Tapu Koko event, and the ones I can surely offer to breed for you are the Minior. ;w; I currently have access to the light blue and the dark blue ones in Moon Balls. If need be, I'm definitely willing to trade them as eggs. Just name the nature and IV spread you want, and I'll get to breeding!

I also see that you offer Hyper Training services, and was wondering if I can place in a request to have two pokémon of mine hyper trained? The Hyper Training is for my WISHMKR Jirachi and for my Ageto Celebi. My Jirachi already has a perfect Attack IV, so I would like to have the HP/Def/SpDef/Speed IVs hyper trained. My Celebi, on the other hand, does not have any perfect IVs; so I would like to have the HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed IVs hyper trained.

I think that's about it for now? Feel free to let me know if this is possible/acceptable! >.< Since Japan doesn't observe DST, I am 16 hours behind you. If approved, my best bet to communicate with you would probably be during the weekends. Your Wednesday times definitely do not work for me. xD
Hiya! Why thank you, I'm glad it looks good to someone. @w@

I'd take a Minior for the Tapu, sure! Dark blue in Moon ball sounds good~ What natures are you able to do? I already have an Adamant red core, so something other than Adamant would be cool (I'm trying to collect the whole set of colors in different natures for different sets, but am open to whatever!). In an egg or out is fine, either way is enough for Tapu. c: (Also let me know if you want the UT version or a battle-ready HT version, that should be done pretty soon.)

That's fine! They are already EV trained yes? I can level it myself easily enough but the EV training would take more time. I actually haven't done any HTing yet so the time to do it is sorta estimated,
but I can't see it taking more than a week.

Haha I get it. Weekends are fine! Unfortunately this upcoming weekend I am not available in the morning on either days, though I could probably squeeze you in on my Sunday morning.

Hi! I wanted to gauge your interest in a potential trade. I have a shiny Yveltal from the distribution done last year, Careful nature. If I trade him over to you in order for you to clone him, would you be willing to trade me one of your event Alolan Vulpix? (I would need the original back, if possible. XD) If not, a normal Japanese female Cutiefly for breeding would do just fine. I'll throw a rare candy in for your trouble. Please PM me if you're interested in a trade. Thanks!
Hiya! Hmm, not the best nature on Yveltal but it could be worked, so I'll take it. Yes I can clone it and send it back! Vulpix AND Cutiefly would be fine if you'd like both! I can get Cutiefly caught in the next couple days, any specific nature or Ball you'd like it in? Also would you like the ENG or JPN Vulpix? No Rare Candy needed, I can clone so I have plenty already. c:

Aw, thanks so much! Any Poke ball would be fine, but a love ball is awesome if you can spare one. As for Vulpix, the Japanese one. (Matsuda method don't fail me now!) My friend code is 4828-5970-0137. Let know when's a good time for you-as a student, my schedule's probably a little more flexible than yours. My timezone is US Eastern Standard Time; just let know when a good time for you is and I'll get up early/stay up late on weekends without any issues.

Road

Shiny Master
Aw, thanks so much! Any Poke ball would be fine, but a love ball is awesome if you can spare one. As for Vulpix, the Japanese one. (Matsuda method don't fail me now!) My friend code is 4828-5970-0137. Let know when's a good time for you-as a student, my schedule's probably a little more flexible than yours. My timezone is US Eastern Standard Time; just let know when a good time for you is and I'll get up early/stay up late on weekends without any issues.
Love Ball it is~ This upcoming weekend I can be around in the evenings Sat or Sun my time, or could maybe do Sun morning (since I have an engagement but I'll be home).
The evening on Sat would be better but that doesn't work out to be a good time for EST usually.

Saturday evening for you would be sometime Friday morning for me with the thirteen hour time difference? I think I can possibly make that work; Sunday is a major holiday though so I can see why you would be busy. I'm up pretty early that day anyway, so not an issue. If not, there's no rush if we have trouble making our schedules match up for this week. I'm fine pushing it back if need be.