• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
Excellent! :) I'd like the Japanese Volcanion, please and thanks!
Cool! So the trade should look like this:

Britt -- JEREMY Machamp, PCNY Shedinja / Altaria / Milotic / Duskull / Absol, Worlds Weavile, Birthday Audino, Halloween Pumpkaboo / Gourgeist, Shiny Palkia -> Shiny Swirlix / Spritzee / Type: Null / 5IV Wimpod / 6IV Mimikyu, YOTD Swablu / Druddigon, Giovanni Nidoqueen, Lysandre Pyroar, JR Ludicolo, Nevel Volcanion (JPN)

I had them all hatched on April 6th in Melemele Meadow. The original eggs were received on April 4th. I still have UT versions of the eggs as well. They all have the classic ribbon. All female, all have the egg moves they're supposed to, and all hatched by the same person because they were received at the same time and all had the same ESV.

Drampa Mild-Berserk
Goomy Quiet-Sap Sipper
Mareanie Modest-Merciless
Oranguru Docile-Inner Focus
Passimian Naive-Receiver
Turtonator Naive-Shell Armor

SSJ Sonikku did a really thorough hack check on them for me. He wasn't sure they were legit, but I showed him all the info on the ESVs and the person who's TSV matched to get them hatched shiny, and they came up with the proper 'errors' they're supposed to as eggs. I have the picture of that hack check if you want it.

Anyhow, yeah they're legit and I can send you all the links of the ESV and TSV checks, and hack check images if you want.
I went through a lot of work for these ones. Lol
Ahaa, TSV hatching, that makes a lot of sense. That's way more effort that I've ever put into hack checking. @w@ That's good enough for me! Since they're Shiny Events they're worth 2 normal Shinies/Events each, so feel free to pick a slew of stuff!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Ahaa, TSV hatching, that makes a lot of sense. That's way more effort that I've ever put into hack checking. @w@ That's good enough for me! Since they're Shiny Events they're worth 2 normal Shinies/Events each, so feel free to pick a slew of stuff!

Would this be good for all 6 Easter Egg shinies, or is it asking too much?

Jarvis's Shiny Gengar - Timid
Pokemon Center Online Pikachu - Timid
CoroCoro Rayquaza - Calm
Wallace's Milotic - Lax
Steven's Metagross - Serious
Iris' Haxorus - Naive
Alder's Volcarona - Calm
Team Rocket Meowth - Hasty
2010 Birthday Audino - Calm
German Top 10 Pikachu - Lax

Britt

Collector!
Cool! So the trade should look like this:

Britt -- JEREMY Machamp, PCNY Shedinja / Altaria / Milotic / Duskull / Absol, Worlds Weavile, Birthday Audino, Halloween Pumpkaboo / Gourgeist, Shiny Palkia -> Shiny Swirlix / Spritzee / Type: Null / 5IV Wimpod / 6IV Mimikyu, YOTD Swablu / Druddigon, Giovanni Nidoqueen, Lysandre Pyroar, JR Ludicolo, Nevel Volcanion (JPN)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That sounds excellent! :) I took note of your online times for trades, and used your listed Time Zone Converter, and if you're available this upcoming Sunday around 2:00pm (your time), that would make it 10:00pm (my time) and I would be available then; I'm usually doing some schoolwork then so I'll be near my computer. Thank you again! :)

Road

Shiny Master
Would this be good for all 6 Easter Egg shinies, or is it asking too much?

Jarvis's Shiny Gengar - Timid
Pokemon Center Online Pikachu - Timid
CoroCoro Rayquaza - Calm
Wallace's Milotic - Lax
Steven's Metagross - Serious
Iris' Haxorus - Naive
Alder's Volcarona - Calm
Team Rocket Meowth - Hasty
2010 Birthday Audino - Calm
German Top 10 Pikachu - Lax
That comes out to 11-12 so looks good to me! I'll jot down the trade.

This weekend it turns out I'm working on Sun but have Mon off instead, so I could do my Sat evening or Mon anytime!

That sounds excellent! :) I took note of your online times for trades, and used your listed Time Zone Converter, and if you're available this upcoming Sunday around 2:00pm (your time), that would make it 10:00pm (my time) and I would be available then; I'm usually doing some schoolwork then so I'll be near my computer. Thank you again! :)
Perfect! I'll add it to my OP.

Ahh, unfortunately I am working this Sun, but I could be around that time or earlier on Mon! (I am usually around by 10 AM my time, which would be 6 PM your time.) Let me know if that would work!

Britt

Collector!

Ahh, unfortunately I am working this Sun, but I could be around that time or earlier on Mon! (I am usually around by 10 AM my time, which would be 6 PM your time.) Let me know if that would work!

Oh, no problem! I'll be at work until 7:00pm my time on Monday, but I should be home around 7:30pm – 8:00pm if that works out? :)

Road

Shiny Master
Oh, no problem! I'll be at work until 7:00pm my time on Monday, but I should be home around 7:30pm – 8:00pm if that works out? :)
No no, from your 6 PM on SUNDAY (my Monday morning). Would that time frame work?

Meluvia

Ghost Master
That comes out to 11-12 so looks good to me! I'll jot down the trade.

This weekend it turns out I'm working on Sun but have Mon off instead, so I could do my Sat evening or Mon anytime!
I think I should be able to get on around my Friday 7-8 for your Saturday. I'll shoot for that.

Britt

Collector!
No no, from your 6 PM on SUNDAY (my Monday morning). Would that time frame work?

Oh, yes, of course! :) That would work perfectly!

Road

Shiny Master
I think I should be able to get on around my Friday 7-8 for your Saturday. I'll shoot for that.
That sounds like my Sat morning and I am currently booked til early afternoon MAYBE, and I have an event tonight after all. One of those weekends. @@ I'll try to message you when I'm free-ish

Oh, yes, of course! :) That would work perfectly!
Alrighty! I'll jot down the time and make sure to be on.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
That sounds like my Sat morning and I am currently booked til early afternoon MAYBE, and I have an event tonight after all. One of those weekends. @@ I'll try to message you when I'm free-ish

No problem. We'll work something out.

Hiya! Just wanted to let your know I'm on and ready to trade whenever you are. Anytime you're available is fine. (I'm guessing something came up. Let me know when a convenient time for you to reschedule would be. Thanks!)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
No problem. We'll work something out.
Hiya! Just wanted to let your know I'm on and ready to trade whenever you are. Anytime you're available is fine. (I'm guessing something came up. Let me know when a convenient time for you to reschedule would be. Thanks!)
Yes, unfortunately I was not able to come back in time to do anything tonight, my apologies. @@ I work tomorrow but could do the evening from maybe 5 PM onward, or my Monday anywhere from 10 AM to 10 PM. Let me know what would work!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Yes, unfortunately I was not able to come back in time to do anything tonight, my apologies. @@ I work tomorrow but could do the evening from maybe 5 PM onward, or my Monday anywhere from 10 AM to 10 PM. Let me know what would work!

If you're going to be around 10-11 AM on your Monday, I could get on my Sunday to meet you then. That would work for me. :)

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
- Added A LOT of new Shinies! (Somehow the list never got updated and it's been months. @w@)

If you're going to be around 10-11 AM on your Monday, I could get on my Sunday to meet you then. That would work for me. :)
Yup, I'll be here then for at least one other trade! I shall jot it down and see you then. c:

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Heya, I just realized I have a couple of your Wants :eek: They're not exact, buuut... maybe you might like em? :3

-Shiny female Oricorio, Love Ball, currently in Baile Style, Timid, and IVs 31/31/31/31/xx/31, not perfectly competitive :/ she does have all 4 Egg moves though: Pluck, Tailwind, Safeguard, and Captivate.
-non-shiny male Salandit with Oblivious and Hidden power Ground; perfect for Little Cup! He's Timid and in a Love Ball (I know you wanted Dusk Ball, but... figured I'd offer because hidden power :p) Here's a photo of the IV spread:
YTfpd7P.jpg
Both are UT and nicknameable.

Edit: OH and I almost forgot; I recently hatched a perfect 5IV shiny female HA Timburr. Not sure if you'd be interested, but if you are I'd be happy to give more info.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Heya, I just realized I have a couple of your Wants :eek: They're not exact, buuut... maybe you might like em? :3

-Shiny female Oricorio, Love Ball, currently in Baile Style, Timid, and IVs 31/31/31/31/xx/31, not perfectly competitive :/ she does have all 4 Egg moves though: Pluck, Tailwind, Safeguard, and Captivate.
-non-shiny male Salandit with Oblivious and Hidden power Ground; perfect for Little Cup! He's Timid and in a Love Ball (I know you wanted Dusk Ball, but... figured I'd offer because hidden power :p) Here's a photo of the IV spread:
YTfpd7P.jpg
Both are UT and nicknameable.

Edit: OH and I almost forgot; I recently hatched a perfect 5IV shiny female HA Timburr. Not sure if you'd be interested, but if you are I'd be happy to give more info.
Oh sweet! I have Oricorio coming out of my ears but that sounds adorable for the Pa'u or even PomPom Style. @w@ Lemme see what ball the Pa'u I have is in and I'll get back to you on it! Salandit I will definitely take, but will get back to you on a nickname after I check on Oricorio.

Oh, I might be interested in Timburr too! Let me know the nature and EMs if it has any!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Oh sweet! I have Oricorio coming out of my ears but that sounds adorable for the Pa'u or even PomPom Style. @w@ Lemme see what ball the Pa'u I have is in and I'll get back to you on it! Salandit I will definitely take, but will get back to you on a nickname after I check on Oricorio.

Oh, I might be interested in Timburr too! Let me know the nature and EMs if it has any!

Okay cool! Timburr is Careful-natured (because I love Bulk Up sets) and has EMs Drain Punch and Mach Punch (which benefit from its HA, Iron Fist). She's for my LC team because I like its shiny form more than Conkeldurr's and Timburr is very good in LC, especially that Bulk Up set as it can create a win condition later in the battle. ;3

Road

Shiny Master
Okay cool! Timburr is Careful-natured (because I love Bulk Up sets) and has EMs Drain Punch and Mach Punch (which benefit from its HA, Iron Fist). She's for my LC team because I like its shiny form more than Conkeldurr's and Timburr is very good in LC, especially that Bulk Up set as it can create a win condition later in the battle. ;3
OHHHH I was looking at it's XY listings cuz Smogon barely has any analysis for SM. I was gonna be like "It doesn't recommend Iron Fist on it so ????" but I see it now. Yeah I would totally be interested!! Since you bred it yourself and it's Shiny, yer welcome to 2x it's value.
c:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
OHHHH I was looking at it's XY listings cuz Smogon barely has any analysis for SM. I was gonna be like "It doesn't recommend Iron Fist on it so ????" but I see it now. Yeah I would totally be interested!! Since you bred it yourself and it's Shiny, yer welcome to 2x it's value.
c:

Yeah haha, I don't know why they wouldn't recommend Iron Fist. Guts is about as equally good, but it's easy to bluff having Guts and opponents would fear burning you in case you have it. Then you secretly have Iron Fist powering up your moves. ;P

I meant to add something else but the forum server was having issues and wouldn't let me edit my post. I managed to breed a Snivy with HP Ice, which is apparently its best hidden power in LC according to Smogon, as well as a Zorua with HP Fighting (and a 0HP IV to reduce Life Orb recoil). I think I'll have them cloned, along with the Eviolite, since you only get one and can't buy more with BP. With LC not having an item clause and many pokemon needing the Eviolite, I'm gonna want multiples and they're too hard to come by. @_@ Also if you want to keep a clone of Snivy/Zorua for yourself, I'd have no problem with that :)
I'd like one clone of Snivy and one of Zorua, so that'd be four total including the originals, and... I'm thinking four Eviolites? So then I'd have five total.

That's really generous, thanks! As for the shinies I'd like to trade for...
-Skittles the Comfey
-Viktor the Ninetales
-can I also take that UT shiny male modest Shelmet for the HP Salandit?
aaand what pokeballs are they in? I've been wanting to MM my own male Comfey in a Love Ball (got a female already lol) and... not really sure whether to just take this one or not. :'D

Road

Shiny Master
Yeah haha, I don't know why they wouldn't recommend Iron Fist. Guts is about as equally good, but it's easy to bluff having Guts and opponents would fear burning you in case you have it. Then you secretly have Iron Fist powering up your moves. ;P

I meant to add something else but the forum server was having issues and wouldn't let me edit my post. I managed to breed a Snivy with HP Ice, which is apparently its best hidden power in LC according to Smogon, as well as a Zorua with HP Fighting (and a 0HP IV to reduce Life Orb recoil). I think I'll have them cloned, along with the Eviolite, since you only get one and can't buy more with BP. With LC not having an item clause and many pokemon needing the Eviolite, I'm gonna want multiples and they're too hard to come by. @_@ Also if you want to keep a clone of Snivy/Zorua for yourself, I'd have no problem with that :)
I'd like one clone of Snivy and one of Zorua, so that'd be four total including the originals, and... I'm thinking four Eviolites? So then I'd have five total.

That's really generous, thanks! As for the shinies I'd like to trade for...
-Skittles the Comfey
-Viktor the Ninetales
-can I also take that UT shiny male modest Shelmet for the HP Salandit?
aaand what pokeballs are they in? I've been wanting to MM my own male Comfey in a Love Ball (got a female already lol) and... not really sure whether to just take this one or not. :'D
Interesting! I'm not big on strategy so that didn't occur to me.

Hmm, I can definitely do the cloning for you, but I'd feel bad taking clones without trading for them since I'd want nicknames and all that. (Unless they are already nicknamed in which case this works out fine!) Do you have more than one Eviolite already? I can clone the item more times if you'd like, and just send the extras over on a spare Pokemon.

Sounds good! Skittles is in a Heal Ball and Viktor is in a Love Ball. @@
I didn't end up checking my Oricorio but that's fine, I'll take yours anyway. For nicknames I'd like Alana on Oricorio and Hatori on Salandit please!