• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Interesting! I'm not big on strategy so that didn't occur to me.

Hmm, I can definitely do the cloning for you, but I'd feel bad taking clones without trading for them since I'd want nicknames and all that. (Unless they are already nicknamed in which case this works out fine!) Do you have more than one Eviolite already? I can clone the item more times if you'd like, and just send the extras over on a spare Pokemon.

Sounds good! Skittles is in a Heal Ball and Viktor is in a Love Ball. @@
I didn't end up checking my Oricorio but that's fine, I'll take yours anyway. For nicknames I'd like Alana on Oricorio and Hatori on Salandit please!

I know you do your cloning for free, but I, in turn, feel bad for having it done without trading you something lol. Would you like to consider Snivy/Zorua payment for cloning and then neither of us will feel bad? XD They aren't nicknamed (none of my LC mons are yet), but I'd be happy to nickname yours. I have no idea what I'd name mine yet.

Unfortunately I just have one Eviolite, sooo... how would we do this? o.o I'll give it to Snivy and then you clone it, then remove one eviolite and give it to Zorua while you clone that one? then do the same for Salandit or whoever and send back 5 eviolites on 5 of the Pokemon. then you can keep that extra eviolite I guess, or send it back, whatever XD yeah... it sounded more confusing in my head.

Oooh Heal Ball is nice too, now that the animation is much prettier than it was in 6th gen. XD Love Ball is great for a Ninetales as well. I'll take those two for Timburr, plus Shelmet for Alana/Hatori if that's okay.

Road

Shiny Master
I know you do your cloning for free, but I, in turn, feel bad for having it done without trading you something lol. Would you like to consider Snivy/Zorua payment for cloning and then neither of us will feel bad? XD They aren't nicknamed (none of my LC mons are yet), but I'd be happy to nickname yours. I have no idea what I'd name mine yet.

Unfortunately I just have one Eviolite, sooo... how would we do this? o.o I'll give it to Snivy and then you clone it, then remove one eviolite and give it to Zorua while you clone that one? then do the same for Salandit or whoever and send back 5 eviolites on 5 of the Pokemon. then you can keep that extra eviolite I guess, or send it back, whatever XD yeah... it sounded more confusing in my head.

Oooh Heal Ball is nice too, now that the animation is much prettier than it was in 6th gen. XD Love Ball is great for a Ninetales as well. I'll take those two for Timburr, plus Shelmet for Alana/Hatori if that's okay.
Ehh, it's only a couple clones; it'd be different if you were asking for a box or more haha. If you really wanna trade them to me then I won't complain! I'm not sure what nicknamed I'd want though, and I don't wanna rush you for names or something.

K, so first off the trade should look like this I think?

Scherando -- HP Ground Salandit [CLONE], HP Ice Snivy [CLONE x1], HP Fight Zorua [CLONE x1], Shiny 5IV Oricorio [CLONE], 5IV Timburr [CLONE] -> Shiny 6IV Comfey, 5IV Ninetails-A, 5ishIV Shelmet

Since I'm cloning everything and sending it back, plus doing an extra clone of Snivy/Zorua, I'd be sending back 7 Pokemon, so I can send back anywhere up to that amount of Eviolites (or another item if you need something). Let me know what you'd like.

EKZ1505

Hey Road, how's it going?

I'm interested in your Modest 6IV shiny Jangmo-o

What I can offer is here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?655018-Shiny-Trading-Thread&p=18343476#post18343476
All my 7th gen stuff is there, and anything from 6th gen and before is in the link within that post.

If there's multiple things that catch your interest, I'm sure I could find some events I don't have yet from your list too. Thanks in advance and I hope all is well! :)

Edit: To help out a little, I do have some things on your wants list that I think you were specifically after:
shiny 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Drampa (M) - Hurricane, Dragon Rush, Razor Wind, Play Rough (Premier Ball)
shiny 5IV Timid Oricorio (F) - Tailwind, Safeguard, Captivate, Pluck (Luxury Ball)
I do also have a shiny Adamant Type: Null, UT and also HT as both Null and Silvally

As for events I think you're after:
PC Year of the Dragon shiny Swablu (Hardy)
Masuda's Psyduck (Lax)
WORLDS16 Charmander (Modest)

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Ehh, it's only a couple clones; it'd be different if you were asking for a box or more haha. If you really wanna trade them to me then I won't complain! I'm not sure what nicknamed I'd want though, and I don't wanna rush you for names or something.

K, so first off the trade should look like this I think?

Scherando -- HP Ground Salandit [CLONE], HP Ice Snivy [CLONE x1], HP Fight Zorua [CLONE x1], Shiny 5IV Oricorio [CLONE], 5IV Timburr [CLONE] -> Shiny 6IV Comfey, 5IV Ninetails-A, 5ishIV Shelmet

Since I'm cloning everything and sending it back, plus doing an extra clone of Snivy/Zorua, I'd be sending back 7 Pokemon, so I can send back anywhere up to that amount of Eviolites (or another item if you need something). Let me know what you'd like.

Yep, that looks good! Now I'm tempted to have some BP item cloned... *checks what I have* hm... I guess Life Orb while we're at it? just one extra of those so I'll have two. 5 eviolites + 2 life orbs. :D
by the way, Snivy and Zorua are gonna be fully EV trained (for LC standards) by the time we trade. They're finishing up in Pelago right now. The others are still UT.

Oh also, I'm thinking of nicknaming the Timburr "Peanut." xD I haven't yet, since I'll allow her to be redistributed, but I could nickname her first if you want.

Road

Shiny Master
Yep, that looks good! Now I'm tempted to have some BP item cloned... *checks what I have* hm... I guess Life Orb while we're at it? just one extra of those so I'll have two. 5 eviolites + 2 life orbs. :D
by the way, Snivy and Zorua are gonna be fully EV trained (for LC standards) by the time we trade. They're finishing up in Pelago right now. The others are still UT.

Oh also, I'm thinking of nicknaming the Timburr "Peanut." xD I haven't yet, since I'll allow her to be redistributed, but I could nickname her first if you want.
Actually I just realized, I think I have both the items so I can just clone mine and send them over, then you'll have 6 Eviolite and 3 Life Orb, is that alright with you?

That's a cute name!! I'm totally okay with nickname beforehand. c:

If everything seems alright then I'll get to cloning stuff. I have the day free so I could do the trade a bit from now if you're around!

Hey bro, do you have proofs for any of the pokes you traded me?
Uhh I might. My trade records say I sent you "20th Jirachi (Jolly), SUM2012 Keldeo, Shiny Serperior (HP Fire), 6IV Abra". Only the Jirachi is mine and I don't think I did proof since it was a WiFi download. Keldeo is not mine and comes from before a time where proof mattered so I don't have any. The Shinies aren't mine and there is no proof available for Shinies anyway (I7ve hack-checked them however and they pass fine).

If there's some Events missing from that list tho, check if I marked it as mine (I use a # on my lists for my self-obtained stuff) and I might have proof, assuming it's from 6th Gen or above.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Actually I just realized, I think I have both the items so I can just clone mine and send them over, then you'll have 6 Eviolite and 3 Life Orb, is that alright with you?

That's a cute name!! I'm totally okay with nickname beforehand. c:

If everything seems alright then I'll get to cloning stuff. I have the day free so I could do the trade a bit from now if you're around!

Sure, that'll be nice! :D Always good to have extras just in case.

I'm available to trade now too. I'll go nickname Timburr and then I'll be all set to trade.

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
As people have requested it before, I have now added Poke Balls to the list of info for Competitive Shinies in my 7th Gen section.
Due to character/image limits in posts, this may not be extended to previous-gen Pokemon. Stay tuned for more updates on this front.

Road

Shiny Master
Hi Road!

What poke balls are your shiny latios and latias in?
Hi! My competitive Latias have both balls listed in the UT Competitives section. I am not sure what my Latios is in, but likely one of the four standard balls.

Paramuse11

Hi! My competitive Latias have both balls listed in the UT Competitives section. I am not sure what my Latios is in, but likely one of the four standard balls.

Hello! Thanks! I'm interested in both of your latias. When your available to look can you let me know which ball your latios is in?

I'm also interested in these events:

-PCNY Evolution Stone Pikachu 00371
-Pokemon box events- Swablu, zigzagoon, skitty
-Hadou Mew
-Pokemon searcher BW shiny Piplup
-10th Anniv #0010 Articuno, zapdos, moltres, tyranitar
-Party of the Decade Pokemon #06808- bulbasaur, blastoise, articuno, dragonite, blaziken, latias
-German Top 10 Distribution Pokemon #06227- Charizard, pikachu, entei, suicune, latias, latios

Let me know if your interested in anything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vbJvbAeE_KRIrfdXGy7gaUQhEw/edit#gid=205164196

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello! Thanks! I'm interested in both of your latias. When your available to look can you let me know which ball your latios is in?

I'm also interested in these events:

-PCNY Evolution Stone Pikachu 00371
-Pokemon box events- Swablu, zigzagoon, skitty
-Hadou Mew
-Pokemon searcher BW shiny Piplup
-10th Anniv #0010 Articuno, zapdos, moltres, tyranitar
-Party of the Decade Pokemon #06808- bulbasaur, blastoise, articuno, dragonite, blaziken, latias
-German Top 10 Distribution Pokemon #06227- Charizard, pikachu, entei, suicune, latias, latios

Let me know if your interested in anything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vbJvbAeE_KRIrfdXGy7gaUQhEw/edit#gid=205164196
Sure, I'll look in my free time tonight. Wow that's a lot more than I expected haha! I'd definitely be interested in the following:

SHINIES
Wimpod Heavy M Impish Wimp Out 5IV 1 Aqua Jet Metal Claw Spikes Wide Guard
Pidove Nest F Jolly Super Luck 5IV 1 Gust Hypnosis Night Slash
Koffing Heavy F Bold Levitate 5IV 1 Poison Gas Tackle Toxic Spikes

Need to take a look at yer events again tonight so I'll get back to you on more then.

EDIT: Shiny Latios is actually in a Dusk Ball!

Last edited:

Paramuse11

Sure, I'll look in my free time tonight. Wow that's a lot more than I expected haha! I'd definitely be interested in the following:

SHINIES
Wimpod Heavy M Impish Wimp Out 5IV 1 Aqua Jet Metal Claw Spikes Wide Guard
Pidove Nest F Jolly Super Luck 5IV 1 Gust Hypnosis Night Slash
Koffing Heavy F Bold Levitate 5IV 1 Poison Gas Tackle Toxic Spikes

Need to take a look at yer events again tonight so I'll get back to you on more then.

EDIT: Shiny Latios is actually in a Dusk Ball!

Sounds good, let me know what else you want. Did I pick too much?

Ok thanks for checking don't worry about the latios.

Road

Shiny Master
Sounds good, let me know what else you want. Did I pick too much?

Ok thanks for checking don't worry about the latios.
Oh not at all! I just needed time to look at your events. As it is I have too many I want from you now so I need to cut the list down LOL. I'll revise the list tomorrow and post it then!

Paramuse11

Oh not at all! I just needed time to look at your events. As it is I have too many I want from you now so I need to cut the list down LOL. I'll revise the list tomorrow and post it then!

lol ok! :) I could always pick a few more of yours if your having trouble deciding.

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm not sure if you provide cloning service, I need 2 perfect Dittos cloned in Gen 6, I'm willing to give you 2 normal shinies for this service (I have Chancey, Audino, Aipom, Cubchoo, Octillery, MimeJr, Stunky and few others), let me know if it's possible, thanks

Phony

Hey! hows it going road

I have a lv.100 shiny porygon 2 (Korea)
Has Hp-Fire, 252 Sp.atk , 244 Hp, 8 def ( offensive trick room set)
Modest nature
Ability:download
3ivs in Hp,Sp.Def,Def (I could hyper train it if you wish!)

I am interested in the shiny Medicham, Abra or salazzle

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

FC:4141-6692-7590 || Daniel (ΩR, S)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
Due to holidays in Japan and hosting some visitors, I will not be available for trading again until around 5/14. However, I can still check messages and negotiate.

lol ok! :) I could always pick a few more of yours if your having trouble deciding.
Okay, so I'm still working on cutting this down, but here is the list I made originally. Likely this is not the final list, but can give you an idea of what I'd like. @w@

Shiny 5IV Pidove
Shiny 5IV Koffing

Movie 2011 Reshiram
Movie 2011 Zekrom
Shiny KOR Giratina / Dialga / Palkia
Latias 10ANNIV 06227
Shiny KOR Raikou / Entei / Suicune
Lugia 10ANNIV 06227
Ho-Oh 10ANNIV 06227
Jeremy Growlithe
Worlds 2011 Scrafty
Bulbasaur 10 ANIV 00010
Charizard 10ANNIV 06227
Blastoise 10 ANIV 00010
Typhlosion 10 ANIV 00010
Jeremy Staryu
Jeremy Shellder
Blaziken 10 ANIV 00010
Kyle's Riolu (ENG, ITA, JPN, FRE, SPA)
Arcanine KOR
PC Tohoku Snivy
WCS14K Aggron
PCNY Wailord
7-11 Lugia
PCNY Cacturn
Pokemon Outbreach Special Shiny Pikachu
Maxie's Camerupt
Archie's Sharpedo
Giovanni's Nidoqueen
Worlds 2016 Bulbasaur

Hello, I'm not sure if you provide cloning service, I need 2 perfect Dittos cloned in Gen 6, I'm willing to give you 2 normal shinies for this service (I have Chancey, Audino, Aipom, Cubchoo, Octillery, MimeJr, Stunky and few others), let me know if it's possible, thanks
Hiya! Seems you didn't read my first page. I do offer cloning and it is free (note that I have limits on the number of clones however). How many clones would you need?

Hey! hows it going road

I have a lv.100 shiny porygon 2 (Korea)
Has Hp-Fire, 252 Sp.atk , 244 Hp, 8 def ( offensive trick room set)
Modest nature
Ability:download
3ivs in Hp,Sp.Def,Def (I could hyper train it if you wish!)

I am interested in the shiny Medicham, Abra or salazzle

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

FC:4141-6692-7590 || Daniel (ΩR, S)
Heyo! Little busy as usual but it's going alright. c:

Hmm, sadly I already have a Shiny Porygon 2 and do not have a use for this one, so I wouldn't be interested, sorry. @@ I have a lot of stuff I'm looking for in my Wants post on the first page though,
if you'd like to check that!

JuliusPrime

NOTICE

Hiya! Seems you didn't read my first page. I do offer cloning and it is free (note that I have limits on the number of clones however). How many clones would you need?

Great, thanks, I need 1 copy of each (Timid and Adamant perfect Dittos), and I can give you the shinies either way, I don't collect shinies so they are sitting in my boxes getting dust

Road

Shiny Master
Great, thanks, I need 1 copy of each (Timid and Adamant perfect Dittos), and I can give you the shinies either way, I don't collect shinies so they are sitting in my boxes getting dust
Hm, then that's up to you. I prioritize stuff I don't have so I would be interested in Aipom, and then Audino is one of my favorite Shinies, but I don't need them super bad.