• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
I'm juggling between Kamui and Gronne... probably Gronne... You have full permission to redistribute the Scyther as you so please.

So long as that works, I'll see to making sure I can make it on your given times. Of course it looks like it's going to be Wednesday Evening soon, but if that doesn't work Saturday is always a good time...

EDIT: Yeah I'm gonna give it Gronne.
Sounds like a cool name~ I will be around tonight for sure at my times! If it doesn't work out, Saturday should work, but a specific time would be best. I'll definitely be on by 10 AM but sometimes fall offline if no one else is around.

Pkmn0614

Morning/Night^^ Here is my FC and IGN btw:

1392-4931-5597 Nouchee

Road

Shiny Master
Hi, nice shop. I have a question for you. Do you catch apricorn or beast ball mons? If so what do you charge for them. I'm trying to complete my bank ball collection. Ability, gender, nature, and IV's are all irrelevant to me.
Hi! Did you read my Ball Pokemon section in my Services post? c:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Amazing trade thread road! Long time no talk!! After taking a break for a year and a half, I am getting back into trading now that I have summer vacation! :>

I am very interested in most of your event Pokemon, however I will start off small. Lets start with 2017 ^^

Interested
Birthday Comfey
PC Sapporo Alolan Vulpix
Saori Yoshida’s Machamp
2017 Corocoro Charizard
Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko
Ash Hat Pikachu - Original (Lv. 1, Hardy, UT, “Thoroughly cunning”)

As I was looking through your list of events, I noticed that you were missing some that I may be of help with, here is what I have to offer, and remember everything I have is untouched :)

Offering
[ENG] 2015 Spring Kangaskhan -Lv50 | ID No. 04035 | 4/5/2015 | Bashful
[ENG] SPRING 2015 Shiny Charizard | ID No. 04015 | 4/5/15 | Timid
[KOR] WCS14K Heracross -Lv50 | ID No. 07064 | 7/6/2014 | Adamant
[KOR] WCS14K Houndoom -Lv50 | ID No. 07064 | 7/6/2014 | Timid
[KOR] WCS14K Pinsir -Lv50 | ID No. 07054 | 7/5/2014 | Jolly
[KOR] WCS14K Tyranitar -Lv50 | ID No. 07054 | 7/5/2014 | Jolly

If you need any more information about these Pokemon, dont hesitate to ask :3 Also if you are not interested in what I have to offer, you may take a look at my old thread (link in siggy) and pick out whatever you like! Please let me know and thank you in advance!

~Alexis

Road

Shiny Master
Amazing trade thread road! Long time no talk!! After taking a break for a year and a half, I am getting back into trading now that I have summer vacation! :>

I am very interested in most of your event Pokemon, however I will start off small. Lets start with 2017 ^^

Interested
Birthday Comfey
PC Sapporo Alolan Vulpix
Saori Yoshida’s Machamp
2017 Corocoro Charizard
Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko
Ash Hat Pikachu - Original (Lv. 1, Hardy, UT, “Thoroughly cunning”)

As I was looking through your list of events, I noticed that you were missing some that I may be of help with, here is what I have to offer, and remember everything I have is untouched :)

Offering
[ENG] 2015 Spring Kangaskhan -Lv50 | ID No. 04035 | 4/5/2015 | Bashful
[KOR] WCS14K Houndoom -Lv50 | ID No. 07064 | 7/6/2014 | Timid

If you need any more information about these Pokemon, dont hesitate to ask :3 Also if you are not interested in what I have to offer, you may take a look at my old thread (link in siggy) and pick out whatever you like! Please let me know and thank you in advance!

~Alexis
Hiya! Heh, thank ye much, I've had to redo it a number of times but it's finally at a stable point that's easy to update. @w@ Sounds like me when I was in uni! Welcome back indeed! c:

Ooo, high interest in events is always good! Appreciate the small start though haha. (Been getting a lot of huge event trades lately and it's hard to keep everything under control!) Actually am not interested in Kangaskhan, but I saw you have the full set of WCS14K Pokemon so if you're alright I'll ammend the list to this!

[KOR] WCS14k Aggron -Lv50 | ID No. 07064 | 7/6/2014 | Brave
[KOR] WCS14K Manectric -Lv50 | ID No. 07052 | 7/5/2014 | Timid

(Already have that Houndoom from another person so this'll fill out my set!)

Let me know if that's alright! If so I'll be around all day today and can probably spare a little time to trade with ya~

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hiya! Heh, thank ye much, I've had to redo it a number of times but it's finally at a stable point that's easy to update. @w@ Sounds like me when I was in uni! Welcome back indeed! c:

Ooo, high interest in events is always good! Appreciate the small start though haha. (Been getting a lot of huge event trades lately and it's hard to keep everything under control!) Actually am not interested in Kangaskhan, but I saw you have the full set of WCS14K Pokemon so if you're alright I'll ammend the list to this!

[KOR] WCS14k Aggron -Lv50 | ID No. 07064 | 7/6/2014 | Brave
[KOR] WCS14K Manectric -Lv50 | ID No. 07052 | 7/5/2014 | Timid

(Already have that Houndoom from another person so this'll fill out my set!)

Let me know if that's alright! If so I'll be around all day today and can probably spare a little time to trade with ya~

I accept this trade! Would you be able to trade in the next few minutes? If not when will you be available next?
Also what is your FC? Mine is in my siggy below :3

Road

Shiny Master
I accept this trade! Would you be able to trade in the next few minutes? If not when will you be available next?
Sure. I need to clone the stuff but currently none of my other traders are showing up so I'm free! I'll move to VM to coordinate.

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I am unsure of what you meant because it seems a little open ended. I'm not certain if you only deal in shinies or not. I can breed legal 5iv competitive mons in a variety of ball with a variety of abilities. Some of the stuff I'd be asking for might be hard to get, but some of it would be easier. I could compile and post a list of what I'm specifically looking for if that would help.

Road

Shiny Master
I am unsure of what you meant because it seems a little open ended. I'm not certain if you only deal in shinies or not. I can breed legal 5iv competitive mons in a variety of ball with a variety of abilities. Some of the stuff I'd be asking for might be hard to get, but some of it would be easier. I could compile and post a list of what I'm specifically looking for if that would help.
Mostly I was asking you actually read it or not, as most people don't. I think it's pretty clear. Since payment depends on how many Pokemon you need, yes, a list would be good!

Monkeyfuzz

Hello, I can breed for you:

Adamant Level Ball Male Pikipek, with Brave Bird, Boomburst, Mirror Move and Tailwind, Ability Skill Link. IV's will be 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and I can either hatch and Nickname it or Keep it in egg.

Adamant Moon Ball Male or Female Sandshew-A, with Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Night Slash and Curse or Amnesia (it can't have Rapid Spin as an egg move and it learns it at level 9 anyway), Ability Slush Rush. IV's will be 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and again I can either hatch and Nickname it or Keep it in egg.
I can also do a Dive Ball variant of A-Sandshrew if necessary.

Finally I also have a 6IV Female Jangmo-O in a Luxury Ball, Rash, with Counter, Dragonbreath and Reversal, Ability Soundproof (can be changed to Bulletproof if you want). Nickname-able.

I am interested in Ash Hat Kanto Pikachu Highly Persistent and Shiny Tapu Koko.

Hello again! I am interest in 2 pokes EV Trained Competitive Shinies ( gen 4 shiny shaymin and from gen 6 shiny greninja ) and 1 un competive poke (shiny dream ball Escavalier) i can offer 3 shiny events korean year of the dragon trapinch modest nature shiny year of the dragon bagon relaxed nature and shiny ruby zizgagoon brave nature

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello, I can breed for you:

Adamant Level Ball Male Pikipek, with Brave Bird, Boomburst, Mirror Move and Tailwind, Ability Skill Link. IV's will be 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and I can either hatch and Nickname it or Keep it in egg.

Adamant Moon Ball Male or Female Sandshew-A, with Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Night Slash and Curse or Amnesia (it can't have Rapid Spin as an egg move and it learns it at level 9 anyway), Ability Slush Rush. IV's will be 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and again I can either hatch and Nickname it or Keep it in egg.
I can also do a Dive Ball variant of A-Sandshrew if necessary.

Finally I also have a 6IV Female Jangmo-O in a Luxury Ball, Rash, with Counter, Dragonbreath and Reversal, Ability Soundproof (can be changed to Bulletproof if you want). Nickname-able.

I am interested in Ash Hat Kanto Pikachu Highly Persistent and Shiny Tapu Koko.
Hiya! Sadly my Wants list is not up-to-date; Pikipek was already bred for me. Not sure if Sandshrew-A is correct, I have one but still needed another so I'll check on my games when I get home today. I'll also update my list today with some other breeds I'd like. Definitely interested in Jangmo-o though! That would be enough for Koko, but if you do a breed for me still in the egg that'd be enough for all 3, so lemme work on that list and get back to you.

Hello again! I am interest in 2 pokes EV Trained Competitive Shinies ( gen 4 shiny shaymin and from gen 6 shiny greninja ) and 1 un competive poke (shiny dream ball Escavalier) i can offer 3 shiny events korean year of the dragon trapinch modest nature shiny year of the dragon bagon relaxed nature and shiny ruby zizgagoon brave nature
Hiya! Sadly I have recently gotten the rest of the Korean YotD events so I wouldn't be interested in those. I'm missing one of the Japanese set but I'm not sure which one, I'll check on it and get back to you. As for other stuff...I need to update my lists and then get back to you. @@ (Though we mentioned the PCNY Wish Pokemon, I'd be interested in more of those!)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hi again! I'm here to request some clones please. I have two Jolly Fast Ball Kartanas I want some clones of. One is named Kojiro and the other is not nicknamed so you can tell them apart. ;P I'd like two clones of each, so that'd be 4 clones and 6 total including originals. I'll give em items to hold too... assault vest and eviolite (writing it here so I don't forget haha). You can keep a Kartana for yourself if you want.

ALSO I saw in your 5IV wants under "special requests" that you're looking for some Miniors? Not quite sure what "special requests" means, but I have a 5IV jolly orange one in a fast ball that's been sitting in my box for months and no one wants it ;_; it's my favorite ball combo too. if you're interested, you can have it for free, since it's extra and I had ended up getting two 5IVs in one batch while I was breeding for one.

Last edited:
Hiya! Sadly I have recently gotten the rest of the Korean YotD events so I wouldn't be interested in those. I'm missing one of the Japanese set but I'm not sure which one, I'll check on it and get back to you. As for other stuff...I need to update my lists and then get back to you. (Though we mentioned the PCNY Wish Pokemon, I'd be interested in more of those!)[/QUOTE]

I have a drownzee non-shiny wish event docile nature with the ot steven, and 3 shinies wish event chansey bold nature with the ot Dustin and drowzee adamant nature with the ot Lorren and kangaskhan adamant nature with the ot Lorren the shinies wish events i have check them they have normal ivs not something strange but i dont know if they are legit or no...

Road

Shiny Master
Hi again! I'm here to request some clones please. I have two Jolly Fast Ball Kartanas I want some clones of. One is named Kojiro and the other is not nicknamed so you can tell them apart. ;P I'd like two clones of each, so that'd be 4 clones and 6 total including originals. I'll give em items to hold too... assault vest and eviolite (writing it here so I don't forget haha). You can keep a Kartana for yourself if you want.

ALSO I saw in your 5IV wants under "special requests" that you're looking for some Miniors? Not quite sure what "special requests" means, but I have a 5IV jolly orange one in a fast ball that's been sitting in my box for months and no one wants it ;_; it's my favorite ball combo too. if you're interested, you can have it for free, since it's extra and I had ended up getting two 5IVs in one batch while I was breeding for one.
Hiya! Sounds good to me. I don't have a Kartana at all so I will take a clone just for the sake of completion. @w@ I'll be around at my usual Saturday times tomorrow to do it!

"Special Requests" mostly means I don't have a lot of ideas for the Pokemon, it's mostly based on what people offer me. (Which reminds me that I need to update that list, whoops. >>) That sounds awesome! Are you sure tho? I don't mind trading for it. Also, the ones I have so far have no nickname so I will also take it with no nickname!

Hiya! Sadly I have recently gotten the rest of the Korean YotD events so I wouldn't be interested in those. I'm missing one of the Japanese set but I'm not sure which one, I'll check on it and get back to you. As for other stuff...I need to update my lists and then get back to you. (Though we mentioned the PCNY Wish Pokemon, I'd be interested in more of those!)

I have a drownzee non-shiny wish event docile nature with the ot steven, and 3 shinies wish event chansey bold nature with the ot Dustin and drowzee adamant nature with the ot Lorren and kangaskhan adamant nature with the ot Lorren the shinies wish events i have check them they have normal ivs not something strange but i dont know if they are legit or no...[/QUOTE]
I see. I have a person on another site that has a pretty comprehensive list of 3rd Gen events, so let me ask him if he knows anything about these. If they're alright I'd totally be interested in them! I'll get back to you ASAP.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiya! Sounds good to me. I don't have a Kartana at all so I will take a clone just for the sake of completion. @w@ I'll be around at my usual Saturday times tomorrow to do it!

"Special Requests" mostly means I don't have a lot of ideas for the Pokemon, it's mostly based on what people offer me. (Which reminds me that I need to update that list, whoops. >>) That sounds awesome! Are you sure tho? I don't mind trading for it. Also, the ones I have so far have no nickname so I will also take it with no nickname!

Yes, I'm sure :D aaaand all righty, let's see... your 10AM Sat is my 6PM Fri so that works nicely. I'll be around any time after that until your 7PM. If you don't have any other trades scheduled for your noon or so, that'd be fine for me (that's my 8PM). Of course I'm free most of the day if you scheduled something there already but I just wanna give a specific time :)

Road

Shiny Master
Yes, I'm sure :D aaaand all righty, let's see... your 10AM Sat is my 6PM Fri so that works nicely. I'll be around any time after that until your 7PM. If you don't have any other trades scheduled for your noon or so, that'd be fine for me (that's my 8PM). Of course I'm free most of the day if you scheduled something there already but I just wanna give a specific time :)
No no, specific time is good! I have a big trade at 10 AM so doing it at noon (your 8 PM) works perfectly! I will jot you down for then! c:

Monkeyfuzz

Hiya! Sadly my Wants list is not up-to-date; Pikipek was already bred for me. Not sure if Sandshrew-A is correct, I have one but still needed another so I'll check on my games when I get home today. I'll also update my list today with some other breeds I'd like. Definitely interested in Jangmo-o though! That would be enough for Koko, but if you do a breed for me still in the egg that'd be enough for all 3, so lemme work on that list and get back to you.

Hi, I see you have updated the list now. I have done the Moon A-Sandshrew, it is Female, Adamant, with Slush Rush. It has the egg moves Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Night Slash and Curse. I soft reset it back in the egg and hatched it again to check it, then soft reset so it now is back as an egg. IV's are Best/Best/Best/Decent/Best/Best.
The Jangmo-O is ready to be nicknamed or if you prefer I can try to breed another 6IV one and do as I did with A-Sandshrew in the egg.