• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Hiya! I might be interested, but can you let me know the nature and also what it's IVs are (basically where it's 3 IVs of 31 are)? Then I can let you know. Also note that my Summer Keldeo is non-redistribution, meaning you cannot trade it away once you receive it.
Sure thing! The Yveltal has a Brave nature and has 31 in Sp. Atk, Sp. Def and Def. As for the non-distribution, I noticed that. I was planning to ask for sure, since I had some problem reading the colors (I'm somewhat color-blind). But I am keeping it in mind.

Last edited:

utlhmsus

Hiya! Yes that is basically it. 12 credits does not exactly equal 12 Pokemon however. Normal Event Pokemon and Shinies are worth 1 credit each, but self-obtained Events and Competitive Shinies are all 2. The credits list goes both ways for everything.

Awesome, in that case, here are all of your Pokemon that I'm interested in:

- Shaymin Lv. 30 Modest (Natural Cure) 31/x/31/31/31/31 252 SpA, 252 Spe ((Plat Flower Paradise Event))
- Shiny Mew (Lv. 30, Adamant, UT, Near-Flawless, JPN | Old Sea Chart)
- Shiny Manaphy (Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Flawless)
- Alamos Darkrai French (Lv. 50, Modest, UT, FRE)
- Fall 2010 Mew Lv. 5, Modest, UT #
- Crown City Entei (Lv. 30, Adamant, UT, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
- Carlita's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
- Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza Lv. 90, Adamant, T
- PC Fukuoka Shiny Groudon (Lv. 80, Adamant, UT, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
- PC Fukuoka Shiny Kyogre (Lv. 80, Modest, UT)
- JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, ながさき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
- JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN Shiny Metagross (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
- JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN Shiny Milotic (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, みやざき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
- JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN Shiny Sceptile (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
- JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN Shiny Swampert (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ながさき)
- Cinema Shiny Genesect Lv. 100, Hasty, UT, Flawless
- SUMMER 2013 US Dialga (Lv. 100, Adamant, UT)
- Ash Hat Pikachu Sinnoh (Male, Lv. 10, Hardy, UT, “Somewhat vain”) #
- Ash Hat Pikachu Unova (Male, Lv. 12, Hardy, UT) #
- Ash Hat Pikachu Kalos (Male, Lv. 17, Hardy, UT) #
- Ash Hat Pikachu Alola (Male, Lv. 20, Hardy, UT) #
- Unreceived ORAS Hoopa (Soft Reset to Modest) (if available, I'm not sure since it has question marks by it)

I believe that adds up to 44 credits, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Here are the competitive eggs I could breed for you (all come in a Premier Ball, including starters):

- Bagon (Adamant, Rock Head, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Cyndaquil (Modest, Flash Fire, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Egg Move Extrasensory)
- Dratini (Adamant, Marvel Scale, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Drifloon (Timid, Unburden, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Alolan Geodude (Adamant, Galvanize, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Gible (Adamant/Jolly, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Gligar (Careful, Poison Heal, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Goomy (Modest, Sap Sipper, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Alolan Grimer (Adamant, Poison Touch, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Grubbin (Impish, Swarm, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Inkay (Adamant, Contrary, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Mimikyu (Adamant/Jolly, Disguise, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Mimikyu (Relaxed, Disguise, 31/31/31/X/31/0, Egg Move Destiny Bond)
- Mudkip (Adamant, Torrent, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Oranguru (Relaxed, Telepathy, 31/X/31/31/31/0)
- Sableye (Careful, Prankster, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Egg Move Recover)
- Slowpoke (Calm, Regenerator, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Snivy (Timid, Contrary, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Torchic (Adamant, Speed Boost, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Totodile (Adamant, Sheer Force, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Alolan Vulpix (Timid, Snow Warning, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves Encore and Freeze-Dry)

If my math is correct you could choose any 15. There are also a few more that I can breed with a little more time:

- Chikorita (Modest, Leaf Guard, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Hawlucha (Adamant, Unburden, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Kangaskhan (Jolly, Scrappy, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Mareanie (Bold, Regenerator, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Pelipper (Bold, Drizzle, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Snorlax (Brave, Gluttony, 31/31/31/X/31/0)
- Pichu (Modest/Timid, Static, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves Encore and Fake Out)
- Torkoal (Quiet, Drought, 31/X/31/31/31/0, Egg Move Eruption)

I could also breed a Pyukumuku, but I'll have to get back with you regarding its nature since I'm not 100% sure.

Let me know if you're interested in trading. The ideal day for me would be a Saturday in your time zone (still Friday for me), between 10 AM JST and 5 PM JST. If you're not available this Saturday (which I guess is technically today since I believe it's midnight in Japan right now) due to short notice for this number of Pokemon, then would next Saturday work for you?

If you're interested, my FC is 2552-5852-1468 and my IGN is Sun.

Last edited:

danoobna

Long time no talk Road

not sure if you would be interested, but i just hatched a Shiny UT nicknameable 31/x/31/31/31/31 Adamant Guts Shinx in a Repeat Ball with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang in Sun.

And i got a shiny nicknameable guzzlord after 407 soft resets, but my modest synch abra failed so its a lax nature. 31/x/31/x/31/x. Speed is pretty good while attack and specisl attack very good

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
I will only have the following trade times this week:
Wed 12/20, 7 - 10 PM
Sat 12/23, 10 AM - 2 PM
After this I will be out of town and WILL NOT BE TRADING.
If you cannot make either of these times, I will resume trades when I return in early Jan and we can trade then.

Sure thing! The Yveltal has a Brave nature and has 31 in Sp. Atk, Sp. Def and Def. As for the non-distribution, I noticed that. I was planning to ask for sure, since I had some problem reading the colors (I'm somewhat color-blind). But I am keeping it in mind.
Hmm, not the greatest, but I do take all Yveltal and don't want to go back on my word, so that's fine. Please check my OP for my times and let me know which time frame will work for you! Note the restricted times above.

(((Original Post)))
Alright, after some deliberation, I might be interested in Bagon and Inkay, but I need to check and see if I already have them. Unfortunately that will only get you 2-3 credits each (depending on if you send me it in the egg or not). Is that second list that would take more time also all Premiere Ball?

Not sure we'll be able to make a trade before i'm off for the holidays (as listed above), but I'll keep an eye out for replies.

Long time no talk Road

not sure if you would be interested, but i just hatched a Shiny UT nicknameable 31/x/31/31/31/31 Adamant Guts Shinx in a Repeat Ball with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang in Sun.

And i got a shiny nicknameable guzzlord after 407 soft resets, but my modest synch abra failed so its a lax nature. 31/x/31/x/31/x. Speed is pretty good while attack and specisl attack very good
Hiya! Hmm, I might be interested but I need to check my collection to see if I have something like that from a trusted source yet. I already have a full set of Shiny UBs tho so wouldn't be interested in Guzzlord, sorry. ^^;

utlhmsus

Alright, after some deliberation, I might be interested in Bagon and Inkay, but I need to check and see if I already have them. Unfortunately that will only get you 2-3 credits each (depending on if you send me it in the egg or not). Is that second list that would take more time also all Premiere Ball?

Not sure we'll be able to make a trade before i'm off for the holidays (as listed above), but I'll keep an eye out for replies.

Hey, yes, those ones are also in a Premier Ball. I have a few more that I forgot about that I could get you:

- Cottonee (Timid, Prankster, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Foongus (Bold, Effect Spore, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Gothita (Modest, Competitive, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Larvitar (Adamant, Guts, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Litwick (Timid, Flash Fire/Flame Body, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Magikarp (Adamant, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Relicanth (Adamant, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Scatterbug (Modest/Timid, Ocean or Polar, Compoundeyes/Shield Dust, 31/X/31/31/31/31)

These also all come in a Premier Ball, and they'd be in eggs as well. I could certainly have whatever you want by the 23rd before you go on holiday. And if these still aren't cutting it, let me know if there's a specific Pokémon you want and I can custom breed it for you.

Hmm, not the greatest, but I do take all Yveltal and don't want to go back on my word, so that's fine. Please check my OP for my times and let me know which time frame will work for you! Note the restricted times above.

Okay, thanks! I think the best thing will be to do the trade when you get back in january. I'll keep watch on this thread to see when you are back. My FC is 2552-1499-7980, and my IGN is Alexander, if you want to get it/register it now.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
As of tomorrow (12/23 Japan time) I will be out of town. I will not be doing trades during this time, and may also be slow to reply (or not reply at all).
I will return in early January and will make a post when I do. Please be understanding.

Hey, yes, those ones are also in a Premier Ball. I have a few more that I forgot about that I could get you:

- Cottonee (Timid, Prankster, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Foongus (Bold, Effect Spore, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Gothita (Modest, Competitive, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Larvitar (Adamant, Guts, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Litwick (Timid, Flash Fire/Flame Body, 31/X/31/31/31/31)
- Magikarp (Adamant, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Relicanth (Adamant, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/X/31/31)
- Scatterbug (Modest/Timid, Ocean or Polar, Compoundeyes/Shield Dust, 31/X/31/31/31/31)

These also all come in a Premier Ball, and they'd be in eggs as well. I could certainly have whatever you want by the 23rd before you go on holiday. And if these still aren't cutting it, let me know if there's a specific Pokémon you want and I can custom breed it for you.
Yeah, the issue is the Premiere Ball on all of them; I was hoping for balls that matched the Pokemon better. Bagon and Inkay are alright though, and if they come in eggs that'll be 6 credits, enough for 2 of anything from the list you posted originally.

Other stuff...I'd have to think about it. Competitive Pokemon are really only a side interest which is why the list of stuff I'd be interested in is empty. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to decide until after break, so Bagon/Inkay are all for now.

Okay, thanks! I think the best thing will be to do the trade when you get back in january. I'll keep watch on this thread to see when you are back. My FC is 2552-1499-7980, and my IGN is Alexander, if you want to get it/register it now.
Sounds good! I'll make a post when I'm back but will also VM you to talk about trade times.

utlhmsus

Yeah, the issue is the Premiere Ball on all of them; I was hoping for balls that matched the Pokemon better. Bagon and Inkay are alright though, and if they come in eggs that'll be 6 credits, enough for 2 of anything from the list you posted originally.

Other stuff...I'd have to think about it. Competitive Pokemon are really only a side interest which is why the list of stuff I'd be interested in is empty. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to decide until after break, so Bagon/Inkay are all for now.

That's fine with me. I'm not sure what time you're leaving tomorrow, but I'll be available starting at 10 AM JST onward. If that doesn't work for you we can wait until January. The two Pokémon I'd be interested in are Sceptile and Swampert.

Hey Road, i ask this because i know you have access to fire red can you catch a quilfish adamant nature in dive ball and make it learn swords Dance via move tutor move? (unfortunately it is the only way quilfish can learn sword dance) i can offer shiny alola rattata 6ivs adamant nature in level ball with 4 egg moves personaly hached by me with photo proof (i try breeding also for a alola shiny modest grimmer with no luck at the moment) or an event!

Edit: I got the Shiny alola grimer modest nature with 4 egg moves with photo if you are interest!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
That's fine with me. I'm not sure what time you're leaving tomorrow, but I'll be available starting at 10 AM JST onward. If that doesn't work for you we can wait until January. The two Pokémon I'd be interested in are Sceptile and Swampert.
Yeah sorry, didn't have time today as I had to do a lot of other trades, so it'll have to be when I get back. I'll note it though!

Hey Road, i ask this because i know you have access to fire red can you catch a quilfish adamant nature in dive ball and make it learn swords Dance via move tutor move? (unfortunately it is the only way quilfish can learn sword dance) i can offer shiny alola rattata 6ivs adamant nature in level ball with 4 egg moves personaly hached by me with photo proof (i try breeding also for a alola shiny modest grimmer with no luck at the moment) or an event!

Edit: I got the Shiny alola grimer modest nature with 4 egg moves with photo if you are interest!
This is a super big stretch as I am fairly certain I'm not even far enough in the game to get a Qwilfish, much less tutor it, so I'd have to check. Unfortunately I am on holiday until early Jan so you'll have to wait til then. If it works out I would be interested in both those Shinies!

Yeah sorry, didn't have time today as I had to do a lot of other trades, so it'll have to be when I get back. I'll note it though!

This is a super big stretch as I am fairly certain I'm not even far enough in the game to get a Qwilfish, much less tutor it, so I'd have to check. Unfortunately I am on holiday until early Jan so you'll have to wait til then. If it works out I would be interested in both those Shinies!

Take your time, i can wait if you do this for me i can offer both shinies for this! (Its hard to find pokes from gen 3 now unfortunately)

Oh forget to tell that i want the english version from the US copies you have! Sent me a vm/pm when its ready, if you want because i may not see it if you post it here, Thank you! :)

utlhmsus

No problem, I have the eggs ready so I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Last edited:
Hello Road! I have take swords dance quilfish on my own so its not necessary to go into trouble to get me one (but if you have already get it one i will still take it), thanks thought! :) But i am very interest in your japanese global link banette event with cotton guard (it is a big want of mine)! I can offer these level 1 shinies all personal hached by me

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with egg moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with egg moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with egg moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

Let me know if you are interest in anything! :)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello Road! I have take swords dance quilfish on my own so its not necessary to go into trouble to get me one (but if you have already get it one i will still take it), thanks thought! :) But i am very interest in your japanese global link banette event with cotton guard (it is a big want of mine)! I can offer these level 1 shinies all personal hached by me

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with egg moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with egg moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with egg moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

Let me know if you are interest in anything! :)
Hiya! Sorry about that, I have been very busy so far this year so I haven't come on. That's fine! I didn't have time to try it out anyway, so that makes it easier.

I would be very interested in Rattata! But that is a lot to offer for just Banette, is there anything else I can offer you? I have basically all of the recent Japanese events that have come out if you would like anything new (they are not on my list).

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Heya Road! How are you doing? I'm here for a few cloning requests... again. First off my friend Doomdour has a 6IV Ditto that our friend gave him, and it looks like it may be 5th gen RNG'd but we're not sure. If it's legit, I'd like that cloned. It should be legit if it's tradeable, right? Anyways, second, I have an Yveltal in 6th gen and I wanted to keep the original there and have a clone I can transfer to 7th (the only thing special about it is that it's Timid and my friend wanted one that was usable in an Uber battle). Third is a random shiny Eevee I got while breeding. It's 4IV male Bold Love Ball, no HA, good egg moves, and nicknameable, in case you want to keep a clone for yourself. I'm sure you have plenty of shiny Eevees though :p

Road

Shiny Master
Heya Road! How are you doing? I'm here for a few cloning requests... again. First off my friend Doomdour has a 6IV Ditto that our friend gave him, and it looks like it may be 5th gen RNG'd but we're not sure. If it's legit, I'd like that cloned. It should be legit if it's tradeable, right? Anyways, second, I have an Yveltal in 6th gen and I wanted to keep the original there and have a clone I can transfer to 7th (the only thing special about it is that it's Timid and my friend wanted one that was usable in an Uber battle). Third is a random shiny Eevee I got while breeding. It's 4IV male Bold Love Ball, no HA, good egg moves, and nicknameable, in case you want to keep a clone for yourself. I'm sure you have plenty of shiny Eevees though :p
Hiya! Doing well!

Unfortunately my shop is closed for an indefinite time (as stated in the OP), so I cannot do any cloning for you.

Being able to trade something does not mean it's legit. There's ways to hack check it (I could do it, but am currently not offering any services.) I would say if it's from 5th it's probably RNGed and is fine.

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hey, just wondering but why the closure? Seems like, from posts leading up to now, you've been busier and busier, but I otherwise don't see an explicit "this is why this happened" reason.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiya! Doing well!

Unfortunately my shop is closed for an indefinite time (as stated in the OP), so I cannot do any cloning for you.

Being able to trade something does not mean it's legit. There's ways to hack check it (I could do it, but am currently not offering any services.) I would say if it's from 5th it's probably RNGed and is fine.

Ack, apologies for not checking the OP >_< The ONE TIME I don't read it... :p

I thought it wouldn't be tradeable because I'd had some problems with people trying to trade me illegal ball combinations and it wouldn't go through (link trade anyway, not GTS/wonder trade). I wasn't sure how thorough that "hack check" thing was.