• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roblox

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
In this thread, we talk about ROBLOX. ROBLOX is a virtual, online place where u can build anything, be anything and its for the pc. Enjoy!

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Ah, I used to play that game. Until it started sucking, of course.

Anyways, I play the game barely these days. Deception Infection's still my favorite game.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I love that game, and I don't care how many punks say they hate it. I've had some great, nostalgic days on ROBLOX ever since '09. I've been through many situations in Roblox, as well as asociating with some Pokemon fans. It's all just too much info to put on one post...

I know friends in real life that thought Roblox was the BOMB, but decided to leave about a year later
Man, I even introduced the game to a girl I love (i.e. also a friend), and she decided to quit because she played in a hacked server. Now my friends, including her, hate Roblox together.

But did I quit? No, I just kept doing what I enjoy most in Roblox:Sword Fighting.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
No need to have a duscussion about each other being disgraceful, guys. Just post about the game or not at all.