• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The game is here

If you havn't heard already, this is the game taking the internet by storm, a game where you play as a Robot Unicorn (Duh) collect robot fairies and smash in Explodium stars, while robot dolphins jump in the background. Oh, by the way, the game only uses 2 buttons and has one of the catchiest backround songs in a flash game.

Games like this should not be this addicting.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
The game is here

If you havn't heard already, this is the game taking the internet by storm, a game where you play as a Robot Unicorn (Duh) collect robot fairies and smash in Expliodium stars, while robot dolphins jump in the background. Oh, by the way, the game only uses 2 buttons and has one of the catchiest backround songs in a flash game.

Games like this should not be this addicting.
Game of the year! This game is awesome. ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU! AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!

woot21 out dawgs

Electivirus

Not really, no.
ALLLWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY, OH LOOOOOOOVE!~

Game of the Year.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Last edited:
Oh Gods, this game...This game should not be this addicting. There should be a law against that. The background music is just so epic and wonderful.

Long live RUA!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

hitoshura0

This game is awesome, and I'm pretty sure I lost 3 hours of my life when I first found it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Game of the year! This game is awesome. ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU! AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!

woot21 out dawgs

ALLLWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY, OH LOOOOOOOVE!~

Game of the Year.

Oh Gods, this game...This game should not be this addicting. There should be a law against that. The background music is just so epic and wonderful.

Long live RUA!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

you guys are scaring me now:(

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Why arn't you feeling the HARMONY HARMONY OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE~! (s.i.e)?

Gentleman Skeleton

Seriously, this is how I felt about Robot Unicorn Attack:
[IMG139]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t125/dragonicman/12672657506011.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Nidogod

My highest for a single run is about 18,000, and highest total for the 3 is 38,000. I have to keep playing and getting better, my girlfriend can get 30,000 on a single run and I won't stand for that. >_<