• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Slick

Banned
But I do feel the HARMONY, but I know that it's impossible to request that song to be in Rock Band because it lacks sounds of the guitar, bass, and drum and I believe there's a rule that a song must require all 4 to make it in the game. fhqwhgads, please don't mention those other songs to counter my arguement as those songs should also be not allowed in Rock Band in the first place since you mentioned that each of them only has one solo. But what the heck, you guys will still won't listen to me because you think I don't feel the HARMONY.

Because Dawn Patrol off Megadeth's Rust In Peace album should not be allowed in Rock Band.

Get the **** out. I'm sick of your ****.
Just leave ****ing Serebii right now and never return, you're not welcome to any harmony nor insults from other SPPf'ers. Leave.

Because Dawn Patrol off Megadeth's Rust In Peace album should not be allowed in Rock Band.

Get the **** out. I'm sick of your ****.
Just leave ****ing Serebii right now and never return, you're not welcome to any harmony nor insults from other SPPf'ers. Leave.

Holy fucking shit, I think I love you Slick.

Dattebayo

Banned
I just got a word from BlitzBlast that Rock Band has solo-instrument modes, which means I was completely wrong the whole time. >_<

So yes, it will now be possible to request "Always" in Rock Band, and I'll expect it to be available in the Mic solo mode. My apologies for my moronic posts because I've never played the Rock Band games myself, so I really didn't know what features they have.

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
So yes, it will now be possible to request "Always" in Rock Band, and I'll expect it to be available in the Mic solo mode. My apologies for my moronic posts because I've never played the Rock Band games myself, so I really didn't know what features they have.

Two tropes for you

This and This

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
I just got a word from BlitzBlast that Rock Band has solo-instrument modes, which means I was completely wrong the whole time. >_<

. . .

You continue to amaze me Dattebayo.

Cobalt_Latios

Two tropes for you

This and This
Owned, TVTropes edition. And luckily, these ones do have links that aren't so obvious from the get-go. Prevents you from going overboard.

Nice choice.

Dattebayo, you clearly have no business being here, leave!

C_L

Murton

Once you were lost.

[IMG200]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm_statue.jpg[/IMG200]

It's time for you to leave. Now.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
^^

Remember Armorandonomon, Dattebayo is not welcom to any Harmony, EVERYONE ELSE IS!

*Harmony Rave*

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Dattebayo,

Open your eyes, I see
Your eyes aren't open

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
...I just realised that holding Z longens your jump.

Now I see how people get huge scores.

*rushing off*