• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

junpearl63

their rooms
Something happens today when I was playing, while my friend was taking a short nap on my shoulder:

Me: *keep playing*
Laptop: Always I wanna be with you, and make believe with you. And live in harmony harmony ~~~
Friend: This need to stop, could you at least put it on mute?
Me: *think for a minute* No...
Friend: Put on your headphone then...
Me: No....
Friend: Urgh....

I don't know, the song is just so catchy LOL

Wat.
My computers built in speakers broke and my headphones broke. This game is 75% less fun until the i replace the speakers or headphones.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I agree that a majority of the success was the song and campiness FAAAABBULLLOOOOUUUUUSSSNEEEESSSSS!.

Last edited:
Reviving epic thread.

[IMG200]http://elpaso-cpr.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cpr_pic2.24222247_std.gif[/IMG200]

Anyway, for the Aussies here, Good Game will have a section on the best flash games on the web in next weeks episode, and are apparently going to include a review on robot unicorn attack.

Slick

Banned
Anyway, for the Aussies here, Good Game will have a section on the best flash games on the web in next weeks episode, and are apparently going to include a review on robot unicorn attack.

Yeah, saw that and was like "LOLKAY."

I think international peeps will be able to watch it online, unless it's restricted to Australia. I know BBC did that with the Doctor Who videos on their main site... >__>

I watched Good Game last night.

There was no RUA review.

They lied to me.

Right now, I'm not feeling the harmony.

EDIT: And according to Syd, the program manager or whatever, he said it's not in next weeks episode either.

Was there the story on online flash games, or nothing at all? I'll probably watch it later today.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
^

It's now worth the extra 400$ for the iPhone just because of RUA. Truefax.

The game is just hilarious. It reminds me of Care Bears. And when I die, it's an awesome death. And if it hasn't been said (lol, NO JOKE!) the music is AWESOME.

Peter Quill

star-lord
This is fun, I can score 25k in a single run, which is pretty cool. My best score is 78 000 or something like that points.