• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Dattebayo

Banned
I started singing "Always" in my school sometimes because it's still stuck in my head. No one knows what it came from, and I explained them about the game. But they're still skeptical about it.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Oooookaay.
Creepy internet people are creepy.

Well, I do indeed like the game, especially the music, but I can't be bothered with short get-the-highest-score-you-can-get games. :/
Soyeah I'm gonna keep my avatar and user title the way I want it.

And remember, kids:
THERE WILL BE NO SHAAME...

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Your right Slick. WE started a meme.

What the Mods and average Serebii user thought.
[img139]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/03/Average_v_user_during_ALWAYS.png[/img139]
[img139]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/00/Harmonious_morning_sunrise.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
JOIN US JOIN US JOIN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

(Capslock)

SSJX

Energy is key.
I wonder, is this game good? It looked good from the promo on tv. The first time I'll ever play a game with rainbows. :p

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
They should make this into an iPhone app so I can feel the HARMONY OH LOVE on the go.

Also, it's a bit iffy in Chrome. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
People. Robot Unicorn Attack Social Group.

It Can be Done.

EDIT: Done.

SG can be found under ROBOT UNICORNS UNITE! The Robot Unicorn Attack Social Group

Last edited: