1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by ~Spacial_Rendation~, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

It sucks that the Discussion group hasn't had any newposts.

2. Gibbers

Gibbers Well-Known Member

Maybe the novelty's wearing off.

Shock horror.

3. rekreatur

rekreatur Well-Known Member

At least now I know where the Rapidash fad came from.

4. Slick

Slick Banned

Someone's not feeling the HARMONY, HARMONY OH LOVE~!

5. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

I'm not feeling it either. I finally played it and came here (I learned why everybody's avatar is Rapidash at least...) and I didn't like it. The only reason I can see why it's so popular is because it's lulzy, which is a retarded reason.

6. Slick

Slick Banned

It's addictive too. Plus, it just allows you to sit back and enjoy something and have a laugh. It does have some kind of harmonious effect.

7. I have to say, it's pretty awesome. It takes everything good about helicopter and multiplies it by 100.

8. Slick

Slick Banned

9. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

I really don't see how "Always" will work in Rock Band considering that the song doesn't have any guitar, bass, and drum sounds.

10. Surfing_Pikachu

Somebody's not feeling the harmony.

11. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

Well I'm trying to be logical here because Rock Band can only accept songs that include guitars, basses, drums, and singing.

12. Surfing_Pikachu

Nope, still not quite there.

13. Tyrannotaur

Tyrannotaur Tyranitar Trainer

So my friend sent me a link to this game. I watch Adult Swim regularly and I've seen this topic on here and heard about it from other various places, but never actually tried it.

At first I was a fool and didn't realize what the commands where. but I got the hang of it and then after a half an hour I found myself singing that song and feeling very happy. This game is like a drug. Makes you feel great while playing it but once you stop you find yourself wanting more and more and the song never leaves your head, which just makes you want to keep playing..

But I love it so. Harmony the Rapidash shall be used in a future pokemon playthrough. He shall be GLORIOUS.

...ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!!!
    -;248;

14. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

YYZ, no vocals.

Dawn Patrol, no guitar.

The End, no drums.

Fell in Love with a Girl, no bass.

Also, there's an RBN song up that has just guitar and nothing else. So yes, it can make it in that way.

15. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

The game is great, it's an amusing source of entertainment, and it's hilariously "refuge in audacity" fun.

Doesn't mean I'm going to "change" for the betterment of the thread.

Maybe it only works on key individuals. That's as far as I'm going.

So that explains why when I suggested Bohemian Rhapsody back in the music games thread, it wasn't thrown out because it wouldn't work, as it probably could; as I've just read above.

Also, someone put a link of this game into the "free pc games" topic. Maybe you'll get more attention.

C_L

16. Slick

Slick Banned

Also, doesn't Clint Eastwood feature piano on the guitar track?

17. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Well, Bohemian Rhapsody has all the parts, just long breaks, which can be ignored for disc songs.
    No, that's a uh...I wanna say kazoo, but that's not the right word.

And Sin Wagon by the Dixie Chicks features a full bluegrass set of instruments on guitar. Banjo, steel guitar, a bunch of other stuff.

Smokin' by Boston has organ solos on guitar.

A-Punk has...flute.

And a lot more.

18. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

I just discovered this game...

[img139]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/17/AND_LIVE_IN_HARMONY_HARMONY.png[/img139]

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

19. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Ok, I just listened to the song, and my god.

It's got a drum machine.

It's got a deep background synth.

It's got a lively keyboard.

There's drums, bass, and guitar right there.

20. Slick

Slick Banned

Yeah, I actually didn't think it was missing any tracks.