• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Wat.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Cipher made it a while ago.

Glad you liked. I provided all 4 of the pictures and wrote a bulk of the text. The only things not written by me were the Copypasta'd Lyrics.

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
Fixed some spelling errors on the page.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I genuinely think that that is one of the funniest pages on the site.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, it's official. The Game Club at my College are now fans of this. In fact, I'm pretty sure half the people in my program are fans of this.

Heck, after one person proclaimed he didn't know what RUA was, the entire group that was there randomly burst into signing a part from the song.

It was something else.

TBH, without this, I probably would have never stumbled upon this in the first place.

C_L

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
I now believe there is a God.

Awesomelymindblowinglyproingly good game.

I added a little something to the wiki page that will not piss Slick off in any way or form...

Still loving the HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE~

moa

Cascade Trainer
crap

im addicted

again

alllllllwayyyyyyyyyyys

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
This is obviously an attack by aliens to get us all addicted to this so we don't notice while they creep up behind us and kill us.

But in the meantime...

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
First time I played it, there was that bug where the music didn't happen. I was like wtf, gtfo this game is awful and it's official: people are retards.

Then one day I was so bored I played it again.

The rest is history.

MASS SINGING ALWAYS IN THE STREETS GO GO

Also I just saw the video.

~~~HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE(love) ALWAYSSSS

Dattebayo

Banned

But I do feel the HARMONY, but I know that it's impossible to request that song to be in Rock Band because it lacks sounds of the guitar, bass, and drum and I believe there's a rule that a song must require all 4 to make it in the game. fhqwhgads, please don't mention those other songs to counter my arguement as those songs should also be not allowed in Rock Band in the first place since you mentioned that each of them only has one solo. But what the heck, you guys will still won't listen to me because you think I don't feel the HARMONY.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
And Dattebayo is still polluting this thread with his Anti-Harmony

But what the heck, you guys will still won't listen to me because you think I don't feel the HARMONY.
No, It's because we think you are a moron, and you are

Junperal63. It sex personified.

Last edited: