• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The game is here

If you havn't heard already, this is the game taking the internet by storm, a game where you play as a Robot Unicorn (Duh) collect robot fairies and smash in Explodium stars, while robot dolphins jump in the background. Oh, by the way, the game only uses 2 buttons and has one of the catchiest backround songs in a flash game.

Games like this should not be this addicting.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
The game is here

If you havn't heard already, this is the game taking the internet by storm, a game where you play as a Robot Unicorn (Duh) collect robot fairies and smash in Expliodium stars, while robot dolphins jump in the background. Oh, by the way, the game only uses 2 buttons and has one of the catchiest backround songs in a flash game.

Games like this should not be this addicting.
Game of the year! This game is awesome. ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU! AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!

woot21 out dawgs

Electivirus

Not really, no.
ALLLWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY, OH LOOOOOOOVE!~

Game of the Year.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Last edited:
Oh Gods, this game...This game should not be this addicting. There should be a law against that. The background music is just so epic and wonderful.

Long live RUA!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

hitoshura0

This game is awesome, and I'm pretty sure I lost 3 hours of my life when I first found it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Game of the year! This game is awesome. ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU! AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!

woot21 out dawgs

ALLLWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY, OH LOOOOOOOVE!~

Game of the Year.

Oh Gods, this game...This game should not be this addicting. There should be a law against that. The background music is just so epic and wonderful.

Long live RUA!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

you guys are scaring me now:(

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Why arn't you feeling the HARMONY HARMONY OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE~! (s.i.e)?

Gentleman Skeleton

Seriously, this is how I felt about Robot Unicorn Attack:
[IMG139]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t125/dragonicman/12672657506011.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Nidogod

My highest for a single run is about 18,000, and highest total for the 3 is 38,000. I have to keep playing and getting better, my girlfriend can get 30,000 on a single run and I won't stand for that. >_<