• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robot Unicorn Attack.

Slick

Banned
It's only a dollar in the app store right now, btrw.

And I found my $20 iTunes card! 8D

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Is it just me or is the RUAHMV easier that the original RUA? It seems slower (not laggy-eir) so it makes it easier to aviod crashing into walls and dashing into pentagrams.

If the original RUA is harder, then it's true. The original RUA is the TRUE MAN'S VERSION.

I've notice this, I got 22,000 on my first run of the HM version, after not the playing the oringal for like 4 months.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
1. This fourm discovers RUA. Massive breakout of HARMONY~ and AIDS happens.
2. Image macro posting and singing
3. Avatar Synching happens
4. More Image macro posting and singing.
5. Telling off people who don't accept the HARMONY/Dattebayo idiodicy.
4. Even more Image macro posting and Singing.
6. RUAHMV come out on the ipod. Bros of Serebii shit themselves.
7. RUA playlist is made
8. A CoD game has a Pony Backdrop. Slick asks for the RUA Playlist.
9. Discussion on which version of the game is the best. Conculsion RUA original = best RUA FB = worst.
10. HMV comes out for free and Christmas version comes out on the ipod. Universe implodes.
11. Back to the discussion on which version is the best. Same conculsion as last time.

1. This fourm discovers RUA. Massive breakout of HARMONY~ and AIDS happens.
2. Image macro posting and singing
3. Avatar Synching happens
4. More Image macro posting and singing.
5. Telling off people who don't accept the HARMONY/Dattebayo idiodicy.
4. Even more Image macro posting and Singing.
6. RUAHMV come out on the ipod. Bros of Serebii **** themselves.
7. RUA playlist is made
8. A CoD game has a Pony Backdrop. Slick asks for the RUA Playlist.
9. Discussion on which version of the game is the best. Conculsion RUA original = best RUA FB = worst.
10. HMV comes out for free and Christmas version comes out on the ipod. Universe implodes.
11. Back to the discussion on which version is the best. Same conculsion as last time.
Stopped reading there, and i just ****** myself in bliss.

fhqwhgads

Edit:
Robot Unicorn Attack: Facebook Edition
Derek _____ scored 96554 in Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal and would like to remind you that the devil horns gesture is actually meant to ward off evil.

: D

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
That was actually an artist rendition of the seldom seen RUA Mirror Cup.

It's so rare people believe that it doesn't actually exist. It does, however.

fhqwhgads

It's ok Derek, I got ya back.
*brofist*
That was actually an artist rendition of the seldom seen RUA Mirror Cup.

It's so rare people believe that it doesn't actually exist. It does, however.
Touche.

Also, HMV is kinder in that it'll spare you if you dash and a ledge shows up out of nowhere. If you're close enough to the top of the ledge, it'll bend you over.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Also, HMV is kinder in that it'll spare you if you dash and a ledge shows up out of nowhere. If you're close enough to the top of the ledge, it'll bend you over.

Ah, so that's it.

What other versions of RUA does one think AS will make?

I would think

Old Timey Version (Tentative Songs: You're the Creme in my Coffee, Livin' in the Sunlight or Magic Moments)

Easter Version (Are there any campy Easter Songs out there)