• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robotic;Notes Discussion

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Hard to choose between this and Psycho-Pass, because both probably deserve a thread

I have mixed feelings about this first episode. Maybe it's because I didn't expect what I saw, or maybe it's because the MC did nothing, that made it seem more boring than it actually was. Akiho was interesting, but she doesn't really stand out like Okabe did in Steins;Gate.

Anyway, still looking forward to the next episode and hope it picks up.

Attachments

• 37803.jpg
    37803.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 17
I think this got off to a really good start. It's more Chihayafuru than Steins;Gate but hey, the world would be a better place if more anime were like Chihayafuru.

The World Line number at the start was a nice touch for returning S;G fans, though.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Gonna start off by saying: People, don't expect another Steins;Gate. From what I've heard, if you do, you're just going to be disappointed.

That said I liked the first episode. Definitely sticking with this one.

The World Line number at the start was a nice touch for returning S;G fans, though.

Yeah, I flipped out a little my **** when I saw that.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
You would never know this series takes place in the same world as Steins;Gate based off the character designs.

Aki looks like a taller version of Popura from Wotking!! Just with shorter hair, and she seems pretty awesome so far.

Also, I wish I had the app on my iPhone and iPad, then there would be nekomimi maids errywhere.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Aki looks like a taller version of Popura from Wotking!! Just with shorter hair, and she seems pretty awesome so far.

I said the same thing in the other thread.

Also, I wish I had the app on my iPhone and iPad, then there would be nekomimi maids errywhere.

"Oh, this thing's really good."

I wish I had one too.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Aki's definitely giving the other girls a run for their money this season, easily my favourite character in Robotic;Notes so far.

Something is wrong here, we generally have similar opinions of shows, but almost never the characters in those shows.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
To be fair, there's not a lot of competition yet since Kai's a bit of a jerk and no-one else is very prominent.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That blackmail bit was a moment of greatness.

You know what the fight REALLY reminded me of? Katanagatari. Just in the set up with Aki kind of acting as the strategian who doesn't actually plan much like Togame and Kai being an expert fighter like Shichika. He even had a blunt Shichika moment when he pointed out Subaru's identity before the fight.

Janovy

Banned
That blackmail bit was a moment of greatness.
Agreed.

As far as the series goes, so far, each episode has improved over the previous one. It's no Steins;Gate, but mystery is being set up and I'm quite content with what we're getting as I'm becoming more fond of Kai. And I'm eager to know what is wrong with Aki and Kai and what happened to them in the past.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Man, I didn't like the opening much at first, but now that I've heard it a couple of more times, I love the song. o.o

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
If they did SOME kind of Space Bros. crossover it would be a miracle. Like even just Mutta in the background turned around so you can't see his face or something. Or that one JAXA guy with the funny voice.

They should have kid Hibito and Mutta running around.