• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robotic;Notes Discussion

Frau seems cool, though I can't help but wonder if those subs were legit, I mean "Make a thread about it" and "time to fap" just don't seem legit.

I think it's likely that she was spouting some untranslatable Japanese internet-gibberish so the subbers did their best to recreate what she was saying in an understandable way for English-speaking viewers. It's not like there isn't a precedent for internet-gibberish in the Semicolon franchise.

Anyway, it's been brought to my attention that September 11th 2010 (the day the mass fainting thing happened) is in real life the day that an advanced Japanese communications satellite was launched into space. Given the precedent for using real life tech stuff in Steins;Gate and the fact that JAXA has already been introduced in the show, it isn't impossible that this is somehow relevant.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I think it's likely that she was spouting some untranslatable Japanese internet-gibberish so the subbers did their best to recreate what she was saying in an understandable way for English-speaking viewers. It's not like there isn't a precedent for internet-gibberish in the Semicolon franchise.

You're probably right, and if that's the case I'm willing to bet it's 2chan related.

[img139]http://oi47.*******.com/16kuv03.jpg[/img139]

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Anyway, it's been brought to my attention that September 11th 2010 (the day the mass fainting thing happened) is in real life the day that an advanced Japanese communications satellite was launched into space. Given the precedent for using real life tech stuff in Steins;Gate and the fact that JAXA has already been introduced in the show, it isn't impossible that this is somehow relevant.

****in' interesting!

[img139]http://oi47.*******.com/16kuv03.jpg[/img139]

Which is STILL somehow better than Steins;Gates dub from what I've seen.

Janovy

Banned
Robotics;Notes just keeps getting better and better with each episode. The plot is slowly unraveling and with answers we keep getting even more questions which is quite desirable at this point. Also, Kai has really grown on me as a character - he's pretty cool.

And Frau Koujiro ... well, what can I say? xD

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
it hasn't made any impact on me at all. the story seems average so far and i don't care for the characters at all.

Two big problems with this episode: new character being introduced with, well, no introduction. The show just acted like we should already know who she is. When we in fact do not. And the exposition when they were telling us about the world's environmental conditions was terrible. 'Oh yeah, remember how the entire world is going to ****?' 'OH DUDE I TOTALLY FORGOT!'

But it seems like they're sowing the seeds for something interesting, even NASA's villainous motives are already raising eyebrows. Why would they keep the impending apocalypse a secret? Do they want to die? Well, the show has a full 17 or so episodes to provide me with a satisfactory answer so that isn't a criticism yet.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Two big problems with this episode: new character being introduced with, well, no introduction. The show just acted like we should already know who she is. When we in fact do not.

Wait, which character are you talking about? The AI girl?

Taichi

Just saw the newest episode. Compared to Steins Gate, the serious point seems like it escalated quickly.

Janovy

Banned
Just saw the newest episode. Compared to Steins Gate, the serious point seems like it escalated quickly.
I was shocked by the ending too, but to be honest, I don't think this is the actual serious point like in Steins;Gate. They did manage to freak me out so they did a great job. XD

I wonder if Robotics;Notes will wait until episode 11 for something major to happen seeing how it has 22 episodes.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Run away guys, it's SERN! Ok, probably not, but they looked like serious business. Also that Nae appearance.

I'm liking Frau more and more each episode, Jun too.... Also Aki.... So many great girls for Kai's harem. Well, they'll be allowed to join his harem only if they can beat him at Kill Ballad of course.

Last edited:

Taichi

I was shocked by the ending too, but to be honest, I don't think this is the actual serious point like in Steins;Gate. They did manage to freak me out so they did a great job. XD

I wonder if Robotics;Notes will wait until episode 11 for something major to happen seeing how it has 22 episodes.

Well for Steins Gate it was episode 12, If anybody wants to know.

Well for Steins Gate it was episode 12, If anybody wants to know.

Except for like the very first episode when the protagonist found a bloodied corpse.

Anyway. She's up to episode seven of that anime... in episode seven of this one. YOU BLOWING MY MIND SHOW.

Taichi

Except for like the very first episode when the protagonist found a bloodied corpse.

Anyway. She's up to episode seven of that anime... in episode seven of this one. YOU BLOWING MY MIND SHOW.

Yeah, not going to lie. I didn't care about the corpse during the first episode simply because I didn't know they would later be a main character...and they were already dead before I got to know them. lol

Yeah, not going to lie. I didn't care about the corpse during the first episode simply because I didn't know they would later be a main character...and they were already dead before I got to know them. lol

Yeah... the discovery of a corpse is still a pretty big thing.