• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robotic;Notes Discussion

Taichi

Well, it wasn't what I expected from Episode 12 but still very good. I'm glad that's resolved, now for the serious stuff to happen.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That episode really got to me for some reason. I don't know why, I have nothing to relate it to in my life. I guess I just really like the dynamic between Jun and her grandfather.

Also I agree with themightdoof. Why do the kids even like those robots? They're hella creepy.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Well being the fact that it's made from the same people who made Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head, that and it's doing great so far.

I'm just glad her and her grandfather reconnected last episode.

edit: I like where episode 13 is going.

Last edited:
I wonder if the protagonists not sharing anything they've found (the monopole, information about teh big conspiracy) is going to end up biting them in the ***.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I doubt that the monopole and information on kimihara is keeping them alive if anything it's probably a very dangerous double edged weapon. If anything the leak of the last episode of gunvarrel was probably a scientific prediction of the future, or the actual truth to what might happen. I highly doubt that the main characters are safe. They could have showed us an alternate future at the beginning of the series (maybe the effects of steins gate ultimately played a big role in they're timeline as well, due to the fact of Nae Tennōji's existence in this timeline as well) it's hard to say but it's just pure speculation.

Last edited:

Asrialys

I doubt that the monopole and information on kimihara is keeping them alive if anything it's probably a very dangerous double edged weapon.
The information is indeed dangerous, but no one else really knows what they know, and that's certainly provides for a less dangerous situation than the alternative. So far as we can assume, most, if not everyone, who knew about the solar flares and whatever's going on behind the scenes has been silenced.

If anything the leak of the last episode of gunvarrel was probably a scientific prediction of the future, or the actual truth to what might happen.
I thought that was pretty clear, considering the reports revealed thus far. It was even revealed in this last episode that the leaked Gunvarrel episode had subliminal images leading to Frau's mom's message.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
The information is indeed dangerous, but no one else really knows what they know, and that's certainly provides for a less dangerous situation than the alternative. So far as we can assume, most, if not everyone, who knew about the solar flares and whatever's going on behind the scenes has been silenced.

I thought that was pretty clear, considering the reports revealed thus far. It was even revealed in this last episode that the leaked Gunvarrel episode had subliminal images leading to Frau's mom's message.

That may be true considering that kimijima's server still exists, but then again If someone actually found out about it who had silenced the committee of 300, or the gunvarrel's past manga team being killed, then the release about x amount of years later tells me that yes you're right, but the knowledge of it all depending on Mizuka's response to Kimijima tells me that knowing to much about it then becomes something to dangerous for them to handle and at that point I see it as a very dangerous double edge sword.

No I agree, that was pretty clear, and frau finding out about her moms message yes, but that also tells me that fraus mom is alive, knows about the Kimijima reports or something very close to that (because this seems like something beyond both of them, and it hasn't been fully revealed yet, maybe in parts), and is leaking as little information as they possible could about it without getting caught, went to far with the rough on gunvarrels last episode and tryed to warn us all before the robot attack (which happened).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Kona has made her move, how will Aki respond?

Also, surely more **** will hit the fan.

Janovy

Banned
A heartwarming Airi episode, she was so adorable at the end. I hope they find a cure for her disease because I'd hate it if this was the end of her.

Janovy

Banned
Maybe the program ended when she woke up again? Or maybe it is a mirror image personality?
Sister Centipede is still active though. :/ Though I do think that virtual Airi was a representation of real Airi. Though I'm still clueless as far as it goes Sister Centipede. What is her purpose exactly? Did Kimijima Kou create her to store the reports?