• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robotic;Notes Discussion

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Well, I guess I was wrong about Misako being dead, but we could very well have another casualty next week, depending on how good of a shot that guy is.

I have a pertinent question. Why are leaving Kona out of this? She was totally up for continuing after Subaru got hurt.

Because Kai x Aki > Kai x Kona.

Well, I guess I was wrong about Misako being dead, but we could very well have another casualty next week, depending on how good of a shot that guy is.

Because Kai x Aki > Kai x Kona.

a) Pfft.

b) That only explains why Aki wouldn't want her around. Kai's got no reason to exclude his friend.

Janovy

Banned
So, a lot of info dump/plot twist.

- Misa is working with the bad guys.
- That Misa at the end of episode 18 wasn't the real Misa but an illusion.
- They're aligned with SERN, they're using some sort of black hole bombs.
- They're trying to execute the plan Atom which, if successful, will highly decrease the number of population of the Earth.
- Kimijima Kou is the bad guy who made himself look like a good guy through these reports.
- SS Anemone mass fainting was a human body experiment.
- There was no solar flare.

Nae is fu**ing badass! Also, still holding out for Aki x Kai kiss.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[spoil]I'm interested to see if a certain someone, who ends up being fairly important to the conclusion of the story, actually gets more than just a passing reference in this anime, I mean they are pretty much indirectly responsible for defeating the big bad, yet they didn't even get to speak in the VN.[/spoil]

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I should read the game and see how it ends but I'd rather watch the series, I think you're talking about Nae but it's hard to tell.

I like what they're planning to do with gun-pro 1, and the fact that everyone is chipping in. Also the ending seems to have large implications with the rest of the story (report 0).

Janovy

Banned
DAT kiss. Also, dat casual confession - gotta love Kai.

Janovy

Banned

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Okay Robotics;Notes, don't go all Gurren Lagann on me now and kill Kai off right after that scene.

Holy fack.

I like how after the confession instead of making Subaru and Frau all depressed and brooding they just treated it as a joke.

They didn't even mention who it was that made the program that defeated Kimijima Kou, did they decide they'd had enough Steins;Gate references all of a sudden?

Wasn't it the guy who said he'd make them a program?

EDIT: Anyway, overall I'd describe Robotics;Notes as a strong cast of characters wasted on an uninteresting story. It was at its best when it was just the characters interacting but it got boring whenever the plot tried to muscle its way in.

Last edited: