• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rock/Metal music Faceoff!

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I'm much more interested in pimping bands I like than trying to get the bands that truly deserve to win stuff like this to actually get it. Way too few people are fans of Soundgarden, even though I concede that Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam are better (if only just by a bit). I hope to change some of that when we get to the Grunge part.

Thats what this faceoff is about! Just like i said, i think AC/DC and Black Sabbath are better than say Linkin Park, but i like Linkin Park better! Vote for your favourite bands, not the best ones.....

Added all nominations. And i also wanted to clear something up. You can vote for one band in more than one sub genre. Maximum three. We dont want the same band in every sub genre. And about the hypothetical situation of the same band facing off each other, honestly i havent decided what to do as of yet. I'll think about this later....