• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rock Or Rap? (or stuff thats similar to the both music genres)

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
Ok just a random Q. What do u perfer? Rock or Rap? Tell the reasons why. Btw NO FLAMING OR HATING ON PEOPLE'Z OPINIONS!!!

I like Rock alot more personally because its usualy original and i can realte to it sometimes ad it can be stupid, serious, sad, happy, angry, random, it can be about good times, it can be about bad times, it can be about anything. Its just awesum and it takes people with alot of skill that play their own instruments (voice i include as an instrument XP) and make their own lyrics. Also rock sometimes relates to how i feel at the time. Rock is life to alot of people (including me) Btw i hate rock wannabes.

rocko

hihowru
Rock,because rap is like candy,throw away the rapper,i read that somewhere,and i love rock. No offense to rappers though and rap lovers,and shouldn't this be a poll?

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Uh, pretty much anything in between the two. So like stuff from punk-Rock to pop to dance music. Some rock music I can handle, but some of it is too over the top for me and I just plain can't stand most rap music, though I have exceptions.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I like Rock alot more personally because its usualy original and i can realte to it sometimes ad it can be stupid, serious, sad, happy, angry, random, it can be about good times, it can be about bad times, it can be about anything. Its just awesum and it takes people with alot of skill that play their own instruments (voice i include as an instrument XP) and make their own lyrics. Also rock sometimes relates to how i feel at the time. Rock is life to alot of people (including me) Btw i hate rock wannabes.

I like Rap better for a lot of the same reasons you like rock better. But I understand why some people would think that rap is a joke compared to rock because of the ridiculous way hip hop is portrayed in the mainstream which is the main reason I don't listen to a lot of hip hop on the radio and enjoy the more underground/indie stuff because it's a lot more creative and a lot more art and lyric driven.

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
RAWCK.
Never had a liking for rap, or as I like to call it "Hippity-Hoppity nonsense".
That's just me, though.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist

It's "Rawk" or "Rock". Rawck isn't a word. =/

I personally prefer rock, or post-grunge to be specific. I like everything about it better, and don't like most rap.

In fact, the only rap artists I will ever like would be MC Hammer and Chumbawamba. And a third that I don't remember. And I'm iffy about those being rap.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I don't exactly consider rap to be that musically appealing, and rock is my music.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Rap's LAME...cuz it's annoying...I'd much rather hear people sing than ppl talking fast...

I like Altern. Rock...:)

[to rocko: Rap [some use Music] is a lot like candy, you need to get rid of the (w)rapper to get to the good part]

Ampy

Light The Stars
Rock. Most rap artists (not all) just rap about how women are "prizes" and that really ticks me off, Rock has variety (not saying rap doesn't), but you usually see more variety in Rock, and for me it takes more skill, pretty much anyone can rap (maybe not good, but you can rap)

mangaeyes

Rock is more meaningful and sounds like it needs more talent whereas rap (to me) is some annoying disco beat with some guy moaing about sex or violence or both.