• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rock, Paper, Scizors!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Politoed make it rain and makes qroundon drippin wet

Mew The Gato

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
My surf pikachu in my sig surfs over your ninetales...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ditto mates with Volcorona

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
Alakazam picks up Crustle with its mind and splits it in two.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
master ball created by the snag machine

Neosonic97

Fastest thing Alive
However, Groudon then gets frozen by White Kyurem's Blizzard then exploded promptly by a sun-boosted Fusion Flare. Ability Backfire, anyone?

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
Unfortunately, an Octillery and a Venasaur come along. Octillery uses Soak, then Venasaur uses a Solarbeam powered by the sun. The ability was kept for this situation.

Canada

Banned
Someone comes in with a gun and shoots Octillery and Venusaur.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
Agree.

Another guys with a gun shoots the other guy with the gun.