• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rockets vs magma vs aqua

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Magma can be taken down by anything that is strong against fire, and same with Aqua except with water. Rocket has less weaknesses.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
TR because they have more manpower and better tech.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
Team Rocket of course they're too hilarious i don't like people that try rule the world with a Red Godzilla or a Sea Basin that Shoots Lasers or something. for chances: in real life, ..... battle about there names Team rocket used Rocket Team Aqua and Team Magma got hit and used explosion round over

Saberu

Team Rocket, because they're not limited to land or sea. They're also less incompetent.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
I'd say Team Rocket. I mean, the have the biggest variety of pokemon. Not to mention they have Giovanni, who is not nearly as stupid and short sighted as Archie or Maxie. All they care about is expanding the ocean/land. Giovanni, he wants to to control the whole world.

As for what pokemon they use, if I recall, Team Aqua used mostly zubat and carvanha. What other pokemon they use were mostly water types. As for Team Magma, they used mostly zubat and poochyena, along with numel. Team Rocket, however, used zubat, raticates, physic types, poison types, ground types. A larger variety of pokemon.

Team Aqua and Magma's organization also seemed to be quite a bit shaky. Team Rocket appeared to me to have an iron fist in the organization area.

As for Legendaries, Team Aqua and Magma are trying to wake up their Legendaries. Giovanni created Mewtwo.

QingLong

Hive Trainer
Team Magma, also because I have Ruby, and their objective seems to me a little more intelligent than the team Aqua's one.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Don't know why some people are metioning a team's design as if that'll help in a battle royale but I do agree with Team Aqua winning because of the general type advantage over the other two teams with Sharpedo leading the way.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Team Rocket.
They have the most variety of pokemon.
Just Fire or Water is a bad idea

Nebbio

NINJA!
Team Aqua because water types pwn all.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Team Rocket. I like Aqua and Magma, but their goals were totally stupid. -_-

Necro101

Team Aqua cause they beat team magma cause thay have water type and water beats fire or ground depending what they use and giovanny is a ground type gym and water beats ground:)