• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rockets vs magma vs aqua

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Magma no doubt. Because rockets are just greedy thieves, and Aqua's outfits are not as cool as Magma's ones

Team Magma ftw!!!

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
It would be Aqua hands down. They are the most intelligent, they have Archie, they have gangs of the biggest Pokemon in the game to guard their base, and they are just the best.

Rocket were good, but Giovanni left.

Magma's leader has a stupid name, and they live in a cave.

Zibdas

not bad
Really it's cultists vs pirates vs mafia.
Aqua it is. ^^

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Really it's cultists vs pirates vs mafia.
Aqua it is. ^^

Prettay much. It would be a brutal fight to the end, but I feel like the mafia would beast over everybody.

frenky

Champion
team rocket is very big and i like this team + jessie and james in movies xD

EnragedSwalot

Thats a hard question! I'd say that it'd be a close tie, but in the end, I think rocket would win. I feel like they had the most members, and they used a lot of poison and ground types. Rocket and Aqua could beat Magma, but I think that due to the fact that rocket had more members they could beat aqua in the end. but I like team magma the best! :D

Jaguartail

Aqua. Most reasonable, and the type advantages.

Cutty

Forever now
Team Rocket, they're classic. You can't beat the original.
Between Magma and Aqua, I'll go for team Aqua as I prefer water and Magma's outfits seem silly with the ears thingy.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Team Magma would have type advantage over team Rocket because of their ground types. But, team Aqua would obviously have type advantage over team Magma with their water types, but team Rocket could poison both rival team's pokemon. I think team Aqua would probably come out on top because team Rocket really doesn't use strong pokemon, and team Magma wouldn't have much chance against team Aqua. A battle between those teams would be pretty interesting to see.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
I think Team Aqua would win (although my favorite type is water :) Because team aqua and team magma are SO MUCH PROFESSIONAL THAT TEAM ROCKET - and I am not saying this because the anime... Team Magma's fire and ground type would be destroyed by team aqua's water type! ^_^

I think Magma would come out on top because the whole volcano thing showed that they were the most ruthless. Team Rocket has done some pretty nasty things, but they aren't as stable as Team Magma/Aqua, which would be their downfall.

spartanfan17

Dragon Trainer
Team aqua is the best Team rocket never seemed to have any good pokemon

chess-z

campy vampire
Aqua. Without a doubt.
But why did not go after Rayquaza?
It thrashes a of them?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Team Aqua and Magma seem a bit tougher than Team Rocket, actually. Despite not stealing Pokemon by force