• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rockets vs magma vs aqua

Pierce571

Team Rocket wins by far. Better music, better design, I don't hate Aqua and Magma but Team Rocket is just so much better in my opinion.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Rocket would win:

1. Rocket is EVIL
2. They brainwashed/mind controlled the therian trio.
3. They never freakin' disband!!!!

i dislike them- therefore they win

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Team Rocket is an organized criminal syndicate a la the mafia. The mafia has its hands in virtually everything, so if you look at it from that perspective they are clearly the superior organization. Not to mention that there are still splinters of the organization left in the future. Team Aqua and Magma have disappeared.
With that being said, Team Aqua and Magma have achieved much more than Team Rocket, they almost wiped out an entire region.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Team Galactic! :D No? I'll be off.