• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RocketShipping 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Do you hope we get one last RocketShipping hint before DP ends?

We might and its highly likely. They might hug or hold hands as they "Blast off again"! I also dont see this type of stuff ending and since pokemon is getting older so are the people.

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
I still prefer the old thread on Serebii to the one on Bulbagarden. I don't know why... I love Bulba and all, but I liked the discussions and members of the Serebii one more. ^^;

It might just be because the one on Bulbagarden is so big and full of unfamiliar faces, though. xD;

I really missed that thread. It's good to have one again, in any case. <3

I don't want Kojiro and Musashi distracting too much from the main story for the ending, although I would love something simple like a look, a touching of hands, or a hug, while they set off for yet another (mis)adventure following Satoshi! xD

Sweet Hisagi signature, ryodragonite. <3 I love Tousen and Hisagi's just adorable and awesome.

Last edited:

Meron

Oh yeah, I'd like to be added to the list too. Didn't know I had to say that...

There really isn't any time for it... The only chance is a hug in the league (notice how Nyasu has been a bit "separate" from Musashi and Kojiro in the latest episodes?) if they cheer for Goukazaru. After the league we have 2 episodes until DP ends... We *might* get something if Musashi mentions her contest career, thinking about to their days in Sinnoh. I can see Kojiro being happy for her, and wondering what she will do in the next region.

Rocket Girl

I still prefer the old thread on Serebii to the one on Bulbagarden. I don't know why... I love Bulba and all, but I liked the discussions and members of the Serebii one more. ^^;

It might just be because the one on Bulbagarden is so big and full of unfamiliar faces, though. xD;

Um, it's filled with the exact same people, with the exact same discussions...

We'll probably get a happy hug next week and then that'll be it until BW. Though, that's not really a hint... I think the word hint is thrown around way to loosely with every ship.

And I guess I'm alone in thinking they aren't in love yet? Yeah you guys listed some cute stuff, but I don't think they're really hints. Maybe all this friendship stuff in DP will lead to some hints in BW? It'd be nice to have something obvious.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Musapion said:
I really missed that thread. It's good to have one again, in any case. <3

Yes, I missed the old thread a lot, too. It's nice being back. ♥

Rocket Girl said:
Um, it's filled with the exact same people, with the exact same discussions...

No, not really.

And I guess I'm alone in thinking they aren't in love yet?

I'm with you on that point. I haven't seen anything to make me think that one or the other is secretly harboring a crush or hiding any feelings like that, and I doubt the show will take a turn that way for a long time, if ever. (Although, if any series was to shake things up like that, it would probably be BW and I'll be paying closer attention to how things play out this time.) You never know, they may surprise us with real "hints" sooner than that.

Anyway, I don't expect much from these next few episodes, but I'm holding out for at least a nice visual treat. Even an episode packed with main character farewells and new generation story-laying will have room for a couple of minutes of TR, and it might not be very in-depth without time for a lot of exposition, maybe we'll get to see something nice to celebrate the end of DP. They deserve a good wrap-up for this series, no matter how short or small. :)

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block

I'm in the same boat as you! I mean I think they have feelings but I don't think they are "in love" with each other. Maybe at the end of the show. But it's not like they are a lovey-dovey couple just yet.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Hey, may I join? I love RocketShipping.

I'm in the same boat as you! I mean I think they have feelings but I don't think they are "in love" with each other. Maybe at the end of the show. But it's not like they are a lovey-dovey couple just yet.

Yeah. :( I don't think they've even admitted their feelings to themselves yet.

Definitely, even something as small as a blush would be great.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Jessie and James, not in love? I think too much time has passed and too many events have occured during the anime, to the point where if they aren't in love then they must be totally blind. I would have agreed with your assessment were the anime still in the early stages (Kanto-Johto) but it's been going on for 13 years and they must feel some form of romantic love for each other underneath it all. I wouldn't believe both could be either so oblivious to each other or so hard-headed that they wouldn't give in to their feelings :p

Rocket Girl

No, not really.

Yes, really. They just have different usernames.

Jessie and James, not in love? I think too much time has passed and too many events have occured during the anime, to the point where if they aren't in love then they must be totally blind. I would have agreed with your assessment were the anime still in the early stages (Kanto-Johto) but it's been going on for 13 years and they must feel some form of romantic love for each other underneath it all. I wouldn't believe both could be either so oblivious to each other or so hard-headed that they wouldn't give in to their feelings :p

Well I think they love each other as friends, (DP117 proved that) but I don't think there's anything more to it than that right now.

blondekid15

Pokéshipper

Not really...I mean, it would be nice for there to be a hint but I'm not expecting one. Quite honestly the hint in DP 117 was more than I could hope for and I'm very happy with it, it's probably my favorite Rocketshipping hint of all time.

Lorde

Well I think they love each other as friends, (DP117 proved that) but I don't think there's anything more to it than that right now.

You really think so? I don't know, 13 years is a long time for two people to be that oblivious to each other. I think Jessie and James make a great pair of lovers. They aren't "normal" by some standards but I think they have things about them that complement the other. Jessie is strong and fierce while James is calm and collected most of the time. I think it balances them out on the show. The thing they have in common is Meowth, Pikachu, and fashion taste so at least nobody can say they're extreme opposites :)

catzeye

Writer's Block
They aren't "normal" by some standards but I think they have things about them that complement the other. Jessie is strong and fierce while James is calm and collected most of the time. I think it balances them out on the show. The thing they have in common is Meowth, Pikachu, and fashion taste so at least nobody can say they're extreme opposites :)

I'm glad they aren't complete opposites. They have common ground and they complement each other. It makes them seem normal. I'm not going to say they complete each other but they definitely work well and I can see them becoming romantic in the future, whether it's soon or way off into the future when the series ends.

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Not the exact same people, no. I mainly mean the older fans too... besides, you can't argue that the nature of the discussions is at all similar.

It's sad when a topic there is far less mature than one here, of all places.

kojimusa007ua9.jpg

Anyway, this topic's about KojiMusa, so let's stick to the pairing!

So, here's a piece of fanart by Tomo. I really miss her... whatever happened to her?

Last edited:

Rocket Girl

You really think so? I don't know, 13 years is a long time for two people to be that oblivious to each other.

Its only been 13 years to us, not to them. And I wouldn't say they're oblivious to each other. It's not like they'd deny that they care about each other.

Not the exact same people, no. I mainly mean the older fans too...

There's as many older fans there as here.

besides, you can't argue that the nature of the discussions is at all similar.

You're right. The thread on Bulbagarden is actually in depth and realistic.

It's sad when a topic there is far less mature than one here, of all places.

Which has never happened. The quality of discussion here is extremely poor, which is why this thread keeps dying and all the good posters left.

Last edited:

Meron

The 13 years thing is a bit odd because in the anime it's only a few years... I have a strong feeling that BW will be the last anime with Satoshi and Rocket-dan... At least I hope so myself. Then we can actually witness Rocketshipping's destiny without waiting for another 10 years. ;P If the DP writer crew stays the same for the new anime, we should be safe.

And I wholeheartedly agree with RG about the forums; I enjoyed my time much more in the Bmgf thread more than the old thread here. But it's nice to have a Rocketshipping thread here again.

Kojinka

An Inside Joke
I'm a Rocketshipper because I just think Jessie and James look very cute together. We know they do care for each other. Jessie and James have been best friends long before they even joined Team Rocket. I don't know how deep their affection for each other actually is, but we can dream. That's kind of what shipping is about. We do know that at the end of the manga, they're married and about to have a kid.
http://trsrockin.com/images/epilogue.jpg

Lorde

Its only been 13 years to us, not to them. And I wouldn't say they're oblivious to each other. It's not like they'd deny that they care about each other.

I know the past 13 years of real life time haven't really affected the anime time in the least. I may have made it seem like that though, sorry about the confusion. I do think however, that Jessie or James could be denying their romantic feelings for each other. Especially Jessie who's so hard-headed that nothing ever seems to stick. Or James even, since he seems shy around women in general. Denying something unpleasant seems like a common occurance in real life. And I say "unpleasant" because I'm sure Jessie and James would like to pretend that they don't care about each other and that the thought of loving the other would seem unpleasant to them. They have these large egos afterall.

Last edited:

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
They held hands in fear a lot in today's episode (DP 190). Pretty sweet for a Takeshi-centric episode.

Musashi also shoved Kojiro's head down a couple of times, which he did kinda deserve (putting the lives of people on a ship at stake for a silly bottlecap? xD;; ). Not exactly shippy, I just kind of found it cute.

Tochukasu

WATTSON, FOO'.
Oh, hi. Er, I don't really know what to say. Well, I like to Rocketship, so mind if I join your thread? I lurked in the the old one, and I was going to post before I realised it was dead. DX But I found this one, so ... yay!

I can't watch the new episodes as soon as they come, but I can look them up on Bulbapedia ... a Takeshi-centered episode with Rocketshipping sounds awesome, anyway! *has a crush on Takeshi*

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Certainly! It's frustrating when that happens, isn't it? But, at least there's a new thread for you to post in now. ^^;

Most Roketto-dan/Team Rocket fans seem to like Takeshi/Brock. He's the most mature of the kids, that and he can be quite kind to the Rockets. x3

What do you like about the pairing, Tochukasu? ^^ Were you a fan from the start or did you just recently start liking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.