• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
Mine have purple hair and green-blue eyes. It's funny, both their grandmas have purple hair, so it's actually genetic in this bizarre anime-esque sort of way.

I love Rocketshipping. XD Possibly because it has so much comic potential, or maybe because I simply adore Team Rocket? -snicker- Anyway, they go so well together. XD I always kinda assumed they were a couple when I was a little child watching the old episodes. Every time I saw them I was like "IT'S THAT EVIL COUPLE AND THEIR EPIC TALKING KITTY OMG :D" ... xD They're just so cute.

Meron

Hi ShadowLatias! Always nice to see new Rocketshippers. :) Sorry that I haven't been active here lately, but the Bulbagarden forums have been quite addicting.

Btw, aren't Musashi and Kojiro the only main characters who have bizarre anime hair colour?

Rocket Girl

Blue is still a strange color though. Anyway, ShadowLatias gave me an idea for a topic.

What was the first episode in which you thought Musashi and Kojiro would make a good couple?

DP002 for me. Musashi didn't seem mad at all when they had to leave that summer house, and I thought "Wow, she does care about him afterall". Also note for those who may not remember, DP was when I first started watching Pokemon.

Sporky

Wow, no posts for a month! :eek:

I haven't watched Pokemon since the PokeRinger episode. Has there been anything shippy lately? Probably not judging by the inactivity in this thread. D:

Rocket Girl

More like everyone moved to Bulbagarden. That's one of, if not the most active shipping threads over there.

i didn't think you could revive a thread this old?

XXKojiMusaXX

コジムサ
wow, this thread really is dead o_0

anyway, is there any hope for anything shippy in the next Rocket episode? I highly doubt it though... But I guess we'll just have to wait till thusday to find out...

n1131206476_331191_5288.jpg

I just had to post this, it's one of my favorites! I love it when Kojiro touches Musashi or vica-versa.... Just move your hand a bit lower Kojiro!;)

Last edited:

Mime1020

Heart Gold =)
Can I join? I love Rocket Shipping! (PokeShipping is still first ;) )
What was the first episode in which you thought Musashi and Kojiro would make a good couple?
Pokemon Movie 2000
They Include so many Jessie and James scenes as a couple like when Meowth says you don't need love because you have each other or something around those line =)

XXKojiMusaXX

コジムサ
Oh course! :)

For me it was "Pokemon Shipwreck!" there were a lot of cute scenes during that episode, especially when they were in the runaway cart!

soooo cute!!

and it's always nice to seee new rocketshippers, or members in this thread ;)
if only more people would join here....

Last edited:

Chapistrono

I LOVE the Team Rocket Trio, they're almost my favorite characters, but I don't like Rocketshipping. They seem more like best friends, brother and sister perhaps, but not in LOVE, love.

Rocket Girl

Well, they are best friends. Just really really really close best friends. :p

Though if the dub didn't screw things up maybe more people would see it...

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
I don't get where people get the "brother and sister" thing from. I don't know any siblings who lovingly gaze into each other's eyes. And if I did, I'd look at them funny. XD

Ampris

Slip slidin'

'Shipful of Shivers!'

Because it was the first episode I really saw and, uh, there was no other conclusion to come to?

Funny thing, though: I'd seen some early episodes when I was younger than that, and DID think they were siblings. For several years, as I recall, because I'd seen maybe three episodes. (Early ones, I think. Like catching Caterpie and Charmander.) Beats me why I thought that now. Probably just the facial similarities, 'cause I sure wasn't as astute back then as I imagined. XP

And guys, if anyone's reading this, I kinda have an emergency. See, I got an email from Yahoo! that they're shutting down GeoCities. You know, the free site-maker that had quite a few Rocketshipping sites from the old days? I've spent so much time reading fic and squeeing over bad screenshots on there... and I never bookmarked a damn thing. So, um, got any good links? I'm working on a project, and I don't know if it'll get off the ground at all anyway, but without links to fan-sites it'll definitely end up stillborn. And I'd just like to collect some of the old stuff. For prosperity, y'know? :[ *sentimentalist*

(Oh and one more thing: I'm also trying to find the artist's site that this picture came from. I took their name down thinking I could just Google the site, but no such luck. The name is 'samidire55,' I'm pretty sure. It was half blog, half fan-art site, and all Japanese. (Hence the credit-givingFAIL.)

http://i28.*******.com/23uxu0k.jpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.