• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
Ohh Nacho thank you for giving me the correct link, that sure is a cute story.
I'm so glad she answered ur question cos i had read it days ago and thought, ohohohoohoh i hope she answers that one! and she did yay!

It is cute how they split things in three, like a lil family, but wobbufet isn't real as main charactery as JJandM, even if he is adorable lol

Ampris

Slip slidin'
They are sort of a family, aren't they.:) You know, it's kind of sad when you think about how none of them have a place to go aside from Team Rocket, but I guess it just makes them that much closer.

N

nachocheeez

I know!!! Once I was actually thinking about what would happen if Giovanni fired them or something. It was like a nightmare. James had to live with Jessiebelle and marry here (nooooooooooo!!!!) and Jessie ended up with an abusive boyfriend... actually Meowth was good cause he got to go and live with Giovanni but for J&J it was AWFUL!!! That proves that they can't leave the show, the creators wouldn't want that to happen to them :D

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
Yeah I got this book from a supermarket when i was younger, (in fact i begged my mum to buy me it cos i was like 11 and had no money, she said no but i put it in the trolley any way and she gave in lol) it was from schoolastic or sumthin like that, just a kids book about Team rocket from a series of Pokemon books they were doing and they deal with that issue in it.
Its set during the Viridian city Gym battles and they loose togepi and end up locked in a basement and Tr decided to break up after a row and think of how life will be without each other.
It deals with Jessie's lonelyness and sadness and how when she's with James and Meowth she feels like she has friends
and James's troubled home life and rejection and How Jessie and Mewoth never expect him to be anything more than himself, they don't try and change him.
and how meowth was treated like a freak until he met them and they treat him like a friend,
so they decide that all tho they have there ups and downs they are happier together than apart and all jump in to a hug, its sweet. I still have it and my lil brother always insists that i read it too him

Ampris

Slip slidin'
I remember that book, I thought it was adorable, the authoress really hit their emotions dead on. If only that had happened in the anime, but perhaps it still may:) And your brother has good taste in fiction too, lol.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
lol. yeah. has anyone seen the episode "On Cloud Arcanine" just aired in the U.S it a battle frontier one?
anyho i just watched and i thought it was pretty good.
[IMG139]http://www.pixpond.com/1/znqj8i.JPG[/IMG139] heres a pic from it.
Plus TR eat this wedding cake and the wedding cake was decorated with little models of Chimecho, cacnea, serviper, wobbuffet and dustox, i thought how cute it would be the perfect cake for them if they ever got married

N

nachocheeez

Steffrox that book sounds awesome!!! It sounds very emotional for a little kids book though, and plus I didn't realize they made books on TR :D
Oh and about the cake I completely agree, of course that's WHEN they get married, not IF, it's gonna happen... trust me ;)
Oh question to all here, has anyone listened to that Live 365 online radio station? They have a channel called PIRN (Pokemon Internet Radio Network) and it's amazing. I was up with my sister singing along till 4am.
Here's the link for anyone interested...
http://www.live365.com/stations/pirn

Lux

Carpe diem ~
Yay! Over than a hundred posts! ^^

I'm so happy I'll post a bunch of pics. From disbandment ep:

[IMG139]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/8aedb6dd.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/129.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/ac30087a.jpg[/IMG139]

^Love bickering ^^

Lux

Carpe diem ~
^You're welcome, nachocheeez! And great link of the radio network you posted above! And great idea for the wedding cake, Steffrox! I didn't knew they also knew how to cook artistic cakes! XDD

I loved the disbandment ep... we even got some jealousy from Jessie - even though it had something to do with her hate for Cassedy, but who cares?? I bet she was missing James XDDD

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU nacho cheese, i always used to listen to that radio but i lost the link and couldn't find it again, thank thank thank youuu
Oh the disbandment ep, was so sweet, poor jessie getting all annoyed at Cassidy taking james.
Cool pictures LUx

Ampris

Slip slidin'
I see you got an avvie, Steffrox, I like it!

nachocheez, thanks for that link, they're playing Lugia's song right now and it's reminding me of the best second movie moments:D
Great pictures, Lux, it's good to see you're posting here again. And you're right, the disbandment ep was wonderful, even though I saw it in Japanese and couldn't understand anything but their namesXD

N

nachocheeez

Ahhhh so true!!! I wanna see it in english when it comes out :D I am in love with that PIRN station. I was up until 4am listening to it. There's this one song I love, some cover song of the Pokemon Theme song, it's pretty good!!! And I finally downloaded Maemuki Rocketto Dan, been listening to it all day :)

Ampris

Slip slidin'
I know, it's amazing! It made math quite enjoyable to be doing fractions and then all of a sudden I hear Team Rocket's theme music start to play:D
BTW, is Maemuki Roketto Dan the one with "pappa para para"? That's a fun song, I think they played it in the beginning of the disbandment ep.
And I understand how it is to be hooked on a song, I've listened to Double Trouble literally hundreds of times, since I would leave it on repeat for hours at a time while I played video games or read.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
yes maemuki rocketto dan is the one that plays at the begining of the disbandment ep. I think roughly translated Maemuki rocketto dan mean "optamistc rocket gang" ??? i could be wrong.

I have the C.d wiv double trouble on it and even my mum can remember the words now.

Have any of you guys heard the song that Team rocket sung in the Live stage show of pokemon (i didn't get to see it but i have heard the song)? i think its called "Best at being the worst" its pretty random? i just had it stuck in my head earlier, anyho here are some pretty odd pictures from that show, it is rocketshipping afteralll

[IMG139]http://www.pixpond.com/1/3wa3ss.JPG[/IMG139]
even tho it looks well random i still would have liked to have seen this show, it looks like good fun

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Heh, one time I was listening to Double Trouble while playing THPS when my mom started to do laundry nearby. She didn't pay any attention to it at first, but when the song started for the fourth time she asked if I was going to listen to it all day. I did, of course, but usually I have to wear headphones because most people can only stand to hear it three times or so before they get really annoyed:D

Aw, those pics are sweet, Steffrox. I haven't heard the Best at Being the Worst song yet, but the lyrics are pretty funny. Here's the link if you want to see them.
http://www.trsrockin.com/beingworst.html

N

nachocheeez

Yeah Double Trouble is definately the best song on any Pokemon album!!! I got the CD for Christmas years ago and I put that song on repeat for hours :D I must say though that Two Perfect Girls is a great song, you go Brock!!! And for some reason unknown to me I love the Pokemon Christmas Bash album, some good stuff there.
Okay everyone, since we're discussing the Live Pokemon album and every single other album I'll give you a link where you can download lots of Pokemon albums.
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/p
There are tons of Pokemon ones, all on my iPod. Anyway enjoy the site.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
OHHHH sweet that site rocks, well done Nacho cheese, i was looking for that album yesterday. thank you for putting it up!

[IMG139]http://www.pixpond.com/1/14mbaas.JPG[/IMG139]
Kawaii, they look so sweet there, they just can't resist a cutie like smoochum

Mimori Kiryu

I just finished reading Harmony...and it was so CUTE! I see Rocketshipping so differently now! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.