• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RocketShipping Revived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musapion

Boulder Trainer

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Aww! I love the style of fanart on there. X3 It's so cute. :3

Another Rocket Radio translation! Musashi and Kojiro do a very (melo)dramatic, romantic scenerio together. xD

I think I've read that one before, but it was really cute/sweet though. X33 Is the Radio Show still going? =O

I also wonder what happened to Jessie and James after Operation Tempest. :/ I hope they will come back.

RocketToTheMoon

I can't wait to see Operation Tempest in English! Hurry up and dub it already! Dx It's been a while since I checked TR's twitter. I shall do so now...
Just wondering, have any of you seen the DP ep "The Treasure is All Mine"? Did you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.