• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RocketShipping

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Jessie & James as a couple.

The two most famous members of Team Rocket do have a certain chemistry. I’ve always thought they were a couple, or at least that they’d make a good couple. It’s been a loooong time since we’ve had a RocketShipping thread tho.

Rules:

1) Follow all Serebii rules, including the main forum rules & shipping thread rules.
2) Keep things family friendly; no name calling, nude pictures, etc.
3) Specify which cannon you’re referring to; Jessie & James exist in the anime, “The Electric Tail of Pikachu” manga, & the games. If you don’t specify, I’ll assume you mean the anime.

Topic of the day: What are your favorite moments with Jessie & James?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
finally a shipping thread i can get behind

TR are amazing. Honestly, I don’t consider them villains, they’re simply misguided. Besides, like I always say, Ash is a dimwit. So I can’t blame them in that regard.

I haven’t watched much of the anime, but I have seen some Jessie and James compilation videos.

this one is great

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
From Takeshi Shudo's last blog post. Not directly about Pokémon, James, or Jessie but still interesting. He's talking about writing ,which leads him to talking about human relationships, then this:

However, when you are young, if your favorite person is of the opposite sex, you will argue or put your hand out before observing, but that is why you look at the other person and re-observe after the fact. You need to have calm eyes there as well. It may have been a mistake that I argued and made a move.

Is that translation right? Here's the original: http://www.style.fm/as/05_column/shudo226.shtml