• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 1) (744)

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
AAAAAAAND Part 2's starting. Gosh, Japanese ad breaks are short.

naughtynun

I'm irritated that Boldore didn't get the win. Taking him and unfezant out of the equation then the two wins that are still up for grabs (as pikachu has stolen one) should go to leavanny (he just got it) and palpitoad, NOT pignite.

naughtynun

Why dont you shut up with that crap? we know about that before the episode aired...you whined already before it aired you know how it was going shut up about it now...

I knew the hogging rat was getting a win, yes, but I didn't know for sure boldore would not, I was holding out for him and palpitoad to get the other two wins. And i'll tell you what's bad, the writing of this programme and silly people defending that damn rodent's preferential treatment. I'll whine all I like.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Well this was more different then I thought and wanted. Well at less Leavanny getting the win on Koffing happened. Wish they gave Leavanny and Unfezant a new move here though, oh well.

I've only seen the pictures so far, but it seems interesting to me, although I'm a little disappointed that what I wanted didn't happen, can't really blame anyone other then myself for getting too hopeful for my prediction.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Sow hat was all that junk about Koffing vs Unfezant being "confirmed" to be first? I guess I was right after all.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Oh boy. How come Ash scan a Koffing? Doesn't he remember it back in his Kanto days and he battles Jessie who owns that pokemon before evolves into Weezing?

Janovy

Banned
Oh boy. How come Ash scan a Koffing? Doesn't he remember it back in his Kanto days and he battles Jessie who owns that pokemon before evolves into Weezing?
Will you people stop with that? Of course Ash scanned it, who knows what info the Pokedex could give to him. -.-

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Will you people stop with that? Of course Ash scanned it, who knows what info the Pokedex could give to him. -.-

Ok. So Ash have a reason to scan Koffing to find out any new information that he doesn't know about. All right. Anyway, his battle with Homika happens to be the greatest Gym Battle yet. Ash get to use 6 pokemon while Tomika only get to use 3. Its so odd.

gliscor&yanmega

Sow hat was all that junk about Koffing vs Unfezant being "confirmed" to be first? I guess I was right after all.

It wasn't junk, the summary simply was too vague like usual. Ash saw Koffing's speed prior to the match, so he could have used Unfezant first in response to that over having Boldore lose first.

Because Ash usually scans Pokemon more then once. Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon can use apparently. I don't know what Ash said, I would hope he wasn't "Who's that Pokemon". Also, Jessie didn't own Koffing, James did.

Janovy

Banned
Because Ash usually scans Pokemon more then once. Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon can use apparently. I don't know what Ash said, I would hope he wasn't "Who's that Pokemon". Also, Jessie didn't own Koffing, James did.
He didn't say 'Who's that Pokémon' he just scanned it.