• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 2) (745)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Homika give Ash a Pecha Berry for Pikachu, I think it's a Pecha Berry.

The band is rocking out.

Meloetta is happy and flies away, Homika gives Ash his 8th Unova badge and only Pikachu is there to share it with him.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Of course Pignite got a win...it's a starter and of course Pikachu starred...Ash's other pkmn are irrelevant,bar the starters.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Atleast he will appear in World Tournament.

I also like the rumors of him being the Champion in B/W2. Anime would let him beat Alder then.

Those are not rumors, but baseless fanspeculation...

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Is that a vote Team Rocket is holding?
There are what appears to be phone numbers on the screen!
All in all, though, I really enjoyed this Gym Battle, and even though there were some personal disappointments (Palpitoad's battle was extremely short, for example), I think it was an excellent way to conclude the first season of Best Wishes.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Edit at Dudleyspud: What are you trying to get at? Usually a mixture of truth and untruth. There, that entirely undermines it. There's no little bit of evidence that supports Drayden being the champion. THERE IS NONE. Only untruth, thus it can't be a rumor just baseless fanspeculation. Alder is still the champion in B2W2, thus that forgones the entire discussion as mere fanspeculation that is based on desires for him to be something more.

So... At least Palpitoad got hit with a ton of Venoshock's, that at least gives it a fair reason why it fainted.. Still wanted an evolution though.

Glad that we got to see this many pokemon.

Huh, Team Rocket takes over the livecaster! :S
- They're talking about the movie. Showing clips of Keldeo.

Apparently, Team Rocket has a quiz question, for which you can either call a line for Jessie, Meowth, or James. And you can win issues of Black2 or White2.

Overall.. I'm a bit saddened that Palpitoad got beat without doing much.

Pignite and Pikachu were the stars, but I think that Leavanny and Boldore gave good performances as well.

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
DAMN YOU POKEMON WRITERS. pikachu starred, pignite got win and palpitoad and boldore got nothing. As far as i'm concerned this programme can go to HELL.

This is the last straw for the starters screwing over the reserves, seeing as this programme does nothing but make me angry because the writers so TERRIBLE, there's no point in me watching it. I hate what this programme has become, one big advert that doesn't care at all about anything that won't generate them extra income, so sorry palpitoad pikachu and pignite are hogging yet again.

goodbye pokemon anime.

I agree completely...it sucks

G50

No longer posting
It's unfortunate that Palpitoad didn't get a win or get as much battle time as I had hoped. Oh well.

Grey Wind

D one big advert that doesn't care at all about anything that won't generate them extra income
You mean they want to make money!? This is outrageous! Don't you miss the days when the Pokemon anime wasn't for making money? (hint: that was never)

Anyway. I was sort of disappointed that Pignite got a win here, but I expected it and it was just nice to see the reserves again. It was a pretty good Gym battle overall, much better than Brycen's and the first few Gym battles. It seemed to really make Ash seem underpowered though--he needed six of his Pokemon just to take down three of hers. I would have much rathered a full six-on-six battle, but oh well.

Also, what did the "but then...?!" from one of the summaries refer to? Unfezant didn't really do much :s