• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rocking the Virbank Gym! (Part 2) (745)

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I know I'm in the minority, but I was kinda hoping Ash would lose this one. It would of made for an interesting twist and would've left a missing 8th badge for Ash to get at the Oppeclucid gym but whatever. It was a good ep. But that means that Ash is gonna spend a whole new season without challenging a gym? Just fillers? Aw man, I'm getting that Johto feeling again, but seeing as how the unova saga is up to par past Johto, I guess it doesn't sound like a bad thing. It will be interesting to see though

Supersonicbro

I know I'm in the minority, but I was kinda hoping Ash would lose this one. It would of made for an interesting twist and would've left a missing 8th badge for Ash to get at the Oppeclucid gym but whatever. It was a good ep. But that means that Ash is gonna spend a whole new season without challenging a gym? Just fillers? Aw man, I'm getting that Johto feeling again, but seeing as how the unova saga is up to par past Johto, I guess it doesn't sound like a bad thing. It will be interesting to see though

Nah, the season actually will get a lot better from here. Just because getting the badges won't be his main focus, there will be enough to keep them occupied without being "filler"

Erinmizu

Just because an arc has no gyms doesn't mean it is filler. As long as it is an ep that adds to the plot its non filler. From what i heard the upcoming arc is much all canon except for 1 or two eps. Plus doesn't Brock return next arc? I heard rumors he had a unova cameo.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So Ash was angsting about the possibility of losing one single Gym. Big deal. You can always retry. Seems that Lt. Serge's Gym Battle left a long-lasting nightmare on you.

But anyway, I really liked the last leg of the battle. Oh, silly Iris. Your cheering was all useless due to Static kicking in before.

I enjoyed the episode. Even though I've already seen it in Japanese. They showed off Homika good. And her Koffing will always be my favorite. I hope we see a flashback of her or something.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Great conclusion the the Gym Hunt.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well first off I'm a bit suprised (and disapointed) that Ash didn't use his Snivy (he always uses Pokemon with a type disadvanage) then again he didn't use Oshawatt either but still the episode was intense and exciting just like all gym battle episodes are! What really suprised me was when it said ( Next Time... A New Beginning ) are we finally going to see Dawn (and her Buneary) return in the next episode!? :D

LizardonX

Banned
Well first off I'm a bit suprised (and disapointed) that Ash didn't use his Snivy (he always uses Pokemon with a type disadvanage) then again he didn't use Oshawatt either but still the episode was intense and exciting just like all gym battle episodes are! What really suprised me was when it said ( Next Time... A New Beginning ) are we finally going to see Dawn (and her Buneary) return in the next episode!? :D

[spoil]No, well yes, technically. You see her image in the very last second of the ep. It's all cynthia next week [/spoil]

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. The second part was indeed a bit boring, but the final match was really something. The band were getting on my nerves a bit, too. Great to see Ash getting all eight badges now.

Crimson_Blazer

Kinda hard not to notice IMO. :p Left-handed guitar's a pretty good indication, and she only ever handled her Pokeballs left-handed. The main game characters have always been lefties for some reason, whereas everyone in the anime seems to be righties (forgot all about Katie, I'll have to watch that again), so this is nice to see.

Off-topic, but gen V protags are right handed. I was dissapointed since irl im left handed, always thought it was cool to see lefties

Supersonicbro

so since it had the "Next time: New Beginning!" on the end, do you all think the next episode will be a new season? I feel like we are getting a break between episodes because we haven't gotten any new episode titles in a long time for anything after this episode.

so since it had the "Next time: New Beginning!" on the end, do you all think the next episode will be a new season? I feel like we are getting a break between episodes because we haven't gotten any new episode titles in a long time for anything after this episode.

No break, straight to Episode 1 of Best Wishes season 2 next week. New op is likey.