• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star (SPOILERS)

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
BN had some really memorable characters and plots, I think you're just getting a little to hung up on the details to really enjoy it. All though you're right about the internet layout. It's like it was randomly generated. Personally I don't think they really had good layout until BN3, though.

But that doesn't stop BN2 from being a cartridge of awesome.

..I think you missed what I was saying.

See, I said BN 1 wasn't fun. As in, I never said anything about the story.

I just said that the gameplay, while providing a nice framework for future games, kind of fell flat on its face if you compare it to later games.

Surfing_Pikachu

See, I said BN 1 wasn't fun. As in, I never said anything about the story.

I just said that the gameplay, while providing a nice framework for future games, kind of fell flat on its face if you compare it to later games.
Well I found it both fun and a solid overall game. It fell flat compared to the other games of course, but I think it was still a great start for a great series. I guess we just have different opinions.