• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RockMan/MegaMan Battle Network/NT Warrior discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Protoman.EXE

All mega/rockman stuff goes HERE.
Disscuss the game here.
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well it really depends. Is this more of the Animé or more of the games? If it's game than it should go in Nintendo Discussion. But if It's animé, do what Belldandy told you.

-Scott;229;

DJ-Will

Twilight of Aquarius
Ok, well, I only have BN1, and right now I'm in search of the Undernet. I have 3 upgrades in Damage and Charge, but no Rapid. Megaman.exe is LV 30 and has 320 HP. And here's my folder.

Hi-Cannon I
M-Cannon L
Bubbler A
LilBomb T
Sword S
WideSwrd S
LongSwrd S (how do you do these Program Advances?)
ElecSwrd E
SoniWave D
AquaTowr R
WoodTowr C
Quake1 A
Quake1 H
TriArrow E
X-Panel1 L
X-Panel3 B
Hammer A
MetGuard A
Recov80 G
Recov120 A
Recov120 C
Recov200 L
Steal A
Steal S
Escape F
Repair A
Invis2 C
Roll2 R
GutsMan G
FireMan F

I need better Navi chips. Anyway, I'm basically about power first, health second, and defense last. Stealing helps me in a lot of battles, though I could use another chip. I'm going to Higsby's later to get some better chips off the tons of spares I have in my pack.

P

Protoman.EXE

DJ-Will said:
Ok, well, I only have BN1, and right now I'm in search of the Undernet. I have 3 upgrades in Damage and Charge, but no Rapid. Megaman.exe is LV 30 and has 320 HP. And here's my folder.

Hi-Cannon I
M-Cannon L
Bubbler A
LilBomb T
Sword S
WideSwrd S
ElecSwrd E
SoniWave D
AquaTowr R
WoodTowr C
Quake1 A
Quake1 H
TriArrow E
X-Panel1 L
X-Panel3 B
Hammer A
MetGuard A
Recov80 G
Recov120 A
Recov120 C
Recov200 L
Steal A
Steal S
Escape F
Repair A
Invis2 C
Roll2 R
GutsMan G
FireMan F

I need better Navi chips. Anyway, I'm basically about power first, health second, and defense last. Stealing helps me in a lot of battles, though I could use another chip. I'm going to Higsby's later to get some better chips off the tons of spares I have in my pack.

sorry i cant help i dont have 1 and 2 or BCC NT

Laz-E-Boy

The Wi$e Prophet
DJ-Will said:
Sword S
WideSwrd S

Sword first, WS 2nd, LS last.

As far as other weapons, I guess it's from weakest to strongest (I've only done the sword).

Last edited:

Blues

Monkey Dragon
DJ-Will said:

Hi-Cannon I
M-Cannon L
Bubbler A
LilBomb T
Sword S
WideSwrd S
ElecSwrd E
SoniWave D
AquaTowr R
WoodTowr C
Quake1 A
Quake1 H
TriArrow E
X-Panel1 L
X-Panel3 B
Hammer A
MetGuard A
Recov80 G
Recov120 A
Recov120 C
Recov200 L
Steal A
Steal S
Escape F
Repair A
Invis2 C
Roll2 R
GutsMan G
FireMan F

*cracks fingers* Ok, heres some tips for your folder: First of all, take out the XPanel1, its pretty useless, seeing as you have XPanel3. For Navi chips, fight Gutsman, he's easy and his V3 chip is usefull for panel locking. Oh, I almost forgot, fight Sal and WoodMan, theyre chips is good too. But most of all, fight SkullMan, his chip is good. Also, take out one of those quake chips, there are better ones. Add more chips like FireSword and AquaSword, and youll find the game easier.

D

Da King*23

Is this Thread used to Discuss Megaman X ????? cause if u read my sig i am wondering how many of u guys agree with my statement ??

Blues

Monkey Dragon
Da King*23 said:
Is this Thread used to Discuss Megaman X ????? cause if u read my sig i am wondering how many of u guys agree with my statement ??

*points at topic name* See? It says Battle Network, so to answer your question, no.

Steve

revelations1 17
Well, I got "banned" from the club for no apparent reason. Working on that. Anyway, EXE is gonna own, I am thinking. New virii, new places to go, larger game, and new transformations? Count me in. As long as they don't have any painful scenarios, as seen in EXE 2, 3, and 5 (IMO). Of course, that's what Gamefaqs is for....Anyway, I am so getting MMB 5 Double Team when it comes out. Better music (not that it makes much of a difference), new chips and stuff, and I can play both games on one cartridge. Nice.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Virii is the plural of Virus words that end in us the plural ends in ii.

EXE 6 will pwn though I think beast transformations will rock maybe they'll be obtainable like styles. You know the elements and then the atribute.

Blues

Monkey Dragon
I've got a theory about the new transformation. How about, using certain chips changes you into it during battle? Like if you used attacking chips like Sword, Cannon, you would transform into the beast-like, and if you used chips like dash or invis you would have the bird-like. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.