• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rock's Hidden Ability and Egg Move Shop

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
hey, i'm looking for a lileep with storm drain. I can offer an absol with justified, egg moves and ivs

Offer accepted. I'll be ready tomorrow or over the weekend. I'll see what works best.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have 6ivs dittos for trade

Looking for:
Shelder jolly, 5 or 6 iv, skill link with rapid spin (chain breed), icicle spear and rock blast as egg moves.
Good and competitive iv'ed pokemons.
Event pokemons

I can't really fill anything on the mist concerning ivs, as that is what the ditto is for, and I don't have any events I want to trade. Anything else you will take?

Im looking for a Larvitar with Dragon Dance (preferably Jolly, 5 IV but I can breed the IVs if necessary, just don't feel like doing EM). I can offer a flawless 5 IV bold HA Slowpoke

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Im looking for a Larvitar with Dragon Dance (preferably Jolly, 5 IV but I can breed the IVs if necessary, just don't feel like doing EM). I can offer a flawless 5 IV bold HA Slowpoke

Offer accepted. Depending if I have a jolly nature or not, will depend when I can trade. I'll pm you later.

Sir_Flying

i would love a hidden ability gible. gender, nature and iv's dont matter, i have a 6 iv modest male treecko for trade if thats ok with you?

Carcinadae

Would it be possible for you to obtain an HA karrablast? I have a few 5IV HA wish eevees/other HA pokés I could trade.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
i would love a hidden ability gible. gender, nature and iv's dont matter, i have a 6 iv modest male treecko for trade if thats ok with you?

Offer accepted. :) Pm me for a time to trade and a FC.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I'm looking for a female scrappy pancham with the elemental punches and zenheadbutt willing to offer a shiny wachog holding an evolutionary item.

Please allow me to do some research on pancham and I will get back with you via Pm. I will take Wachog with a water stone.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me obtain these two mons even though they aren't on your list.

LF: Female Adamant HA Weedle or Beedrill in a Premier Ball. I also need another one in a Nest Ball. Ivs/evs/moves don't matter to me for this mon'(s).

FT: Anything listed in my trade shop just about (including the items). PM me if you wish to trade/need further details. Link to trade shop in my sig. (Note: shop is still closed but list of what I have is there)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me obtain these two mons even though they aren't on your list.

LF: Female Adamant HA Weedle or Beedrill in a Premier Ball. I also need another one in a Nest Ball. Ivs/evs/moves don't matter to me for this mon'(s).

FT: Anything listed in my trade shop just about (including the items). PM me if you wish to trade/need further details. Link to trade shop in my sig. (Note: shop is still closed but list of what I have is there)

I'll look and see what I can do about the weddles. I'll look at offers later.

TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury
Would you be interested in a ha pichu in a luxury ball with egg moves fakeout, encore and flail? I'm in need of a ha dratini with extreme speed (preferably female)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Would you be interested in a ha pichu in a luxury ball with egg moves fakeout, encore and flail? I'm in need of a ha dratini with extreme speed (preferably female)

Offer accepted. :) Pm me tomorrow for a time to trade and a FC.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran

The weedles are not possible for me. Sorry.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran

I can trade whenever. :) pm me for a time and FC.

Dillosaur

ive got a question about availability of any female skiddos

anyone have alternate ability skiddo theyve no need for or are offering?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have ha skiddos if you want some . What can you offer?

Dillosaur

female/male protean frogadier of your nature choice with kangaskahnite or riolu female with prankster and mawileite? or kecleon female with either item and protean.