• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rock's Hidden Ability and Egg Move Shop

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I'll take the frogadier with kagaskahnite. You just wanted the ha skiddo?

I am interested in the ha Piplup and I have various natured ha Zubats with Brave Bird and Zen Headbutt also I can get a Pineco (or Foretress) with Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks for trade and can get a Hidden Ability Slowpoke for trade if you're interested.

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I am interested in the ha Piplup and I have various natured ha Zubats with Brave Bird and Zen Headbutt also I can get a Pineco (or Foretress) with Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks for trade and can get a Hidden Ability Slowpoke for trade if you're interested.

Offer accepted. :) I'll take the pineco, and will pm you a time later after the trades we have now are done.

It may take up to 3 or so days for the Pineco since I will have school the next 5 days. (And I need to breed it)(sorry).

I have it now and can get you it when we trade next.

Hayate Ayasaki

Interested in:
-Ha eevee with wish
-Ha sableye

I have HA eevee w/yawn
I can EV train in a flash
squirtles with goods ivs dragon pulse and aura sphere
a good few HA pokemon you don't have listed

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Interested in:
-Ha eevee with wish
-Ha sableye

I have HA eevee w/yawn

Might you do some ev training as soon as I get the team ready. Will have to breed off each of them. Your offer is accepted. :)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Interested in:
-Ha eevee with wish
-Ha sableye

I have HA eevee w/yawn

Might you do some ev training as soon as I get the team ready. Will have to breed off each of them. Your offer is accepted. :)

Hayate Ayasaki

Awesome ^_^ I'm heading off to a big Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament tomorrow, I should be back Sunday so I could do it any time after that, just shoot me a pm

I will contact you when I can trade next since my mom grounded me for no reason. Two of my grades dropped half a point each to a B+ and I don't know when I can trade next.

I have the means to get/breed some of your requests, but they will take me some time. How long do you hold 'orders' for?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have the means to get/breed some of your requests, but they will take me some time. How long do you hold 'orders' for?

I hold orders a long as I need to as long as I get a response for every 5 days passed.

I can organise that PonyTA (I'm assuming ponytail was a typo?). will take any of the following with their HA (you choice): Chimchar, Lileep, Piplup. Also can do EV training for other HA pokemon if possible.

Ponyta with Flame Body, Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Horn Drill, Thrash, ready to go. 1 Male, 3 female. Take your pick

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Ponyta with Flame Body, Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Horn Drill, Thrash, ready to go. 1 Male, 3 female. Take your pick

Sounds great. I believe I have all of the pokemon you requested on stock, except for lileep which I can breed quick. I'll take a male on the ponyta, and my keyboard auto checks everything, so I have some typos. I can trade this coming weekend, and I do have pokemon that need to be trained (leveling up, moves, EVs). If you are interested, pm me for details. I can trade Saturday. How does that sound, and which pokemon(s) do you want?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hey i can get you a heatwave litwick for an HA venipede. I can get you a modest one easily. Just let me know., thanks

I actually need to update my looking for section, as it is out of date. Would you like to see what is on the new section when I update Thursday? Either way, your offer is accepted. :)

Eeveedude

I'm cool with that trade as long as you are. My FC is 4570-6992-5871. We can trade whenever you want, just let me know what time I need to be on. Im in EST.