• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roll to Dodge! V.3

CuriousHeartless

Sheesh, could you have made it harder?

Roll to relax the muscles in his wrists and ankles to pull his way out of the chains. (I know you cna do it with handcuffs because that's how magicians do escape tricks, not sure about ankles though.)

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Break the chains by moving them in a sawing motion up and down on the chain around the ankles

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I painfully, but effectively, squeeze my right hand with my left, so it squeezes out, spitting out a forceful splotch of saliva to help get it to slide through, assisting the temporarily thinned hand. I do the same thing with the other hand. Then I use both of my free hands to unpick the anklet locks with my fingernails.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Roll for the shackles to be broken easily due due to wear and too much usage.

I forgot to bold :l

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I painfully, but effectively, squeeze my right hand with my left, so it squeezes out, spitting out a forceful splotch of saliva to help get it to slide through, assisting the temporarily thinned hand. I do the same thing with the other hand. Then I use both of my free hands to unpick the anklet locks with my fingernails.

Same.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Artemis
[Roll 6]
Somehow a monkey appears from absolutley no where and comes and undoes you shackles. The monkey so pleased by this results unlocks , and becomes your attack monkey. You are out of your shackles, and you now have a pet monkey.

Shia Farella
[roll 1]
You attempt to raise a slab of Earth to break the chains, however your skills are lame, and you miss by a lot and hit yourself in the foot, breaking it.
(-3 Health, and your right foot is broken, you are now slower, which with bring more bad luck until it is repaired)

Sir Bearington
[Roll 2]
You try to break the chain with your bear stregnth, but to no avail, you are not strong enough to break the chains.

Brooke
[Roll 5]
You were abled to pass you soul into Artemis' monkey, you then unlocked you chains. However because you didn't say to turn back to your human forme after this, you are still a monkey.

John Egbert
[Roll 4]
The chains were so rusted they broke easily. You are out of your shackles.

Steele
[Roll 1]
You try and unlock your shackles with your belt, but your belt breaks and snaps up and hits you in the face, breaking your nose.
(-2 Health)
Zumoarikunori
[Roll 5]
You use you're Ninja SKillz to break open the chains, and get out of the leg shackkles easy. And you then do and epic Ninja Yell.
Jackson Black
[Roll 4]
You do what you tried to do, nothing extra, nothing bad,

Grace Devon
[Roll 3]
You are able to get your top half out, but your legs are still shackled.

Kappa Nevermore
[Roll 3]

You are in the same situation as Grace, your top half it unshackled, but your legs are still shackled. And you broke a finger nail.
(-1 attack in all nail based attacks)

Artemis:
10/10
10/10
Out of shackles and haves a monkey named Crystal.

Shia Farella:
7/10
10/10
Has a broken foot, neg 1 roll in speedy situations.

Sir Bearington
10/10
10/10

Brooke
10/10
10/10
Brooke's body is out of shackles, and Brooke's mind is in Crystal.

John Egbert
10/10
10/10
Out of shackles

Steele
8/10
10/10
Broke his belt.

Zumoarikunori
10/10
10/10
Out of Shackles

Jackson Black
10/10
10/10
Out of Shackles

Grace Devon
10/10
10/10
Arms are unshackled.

Kappa Nevermore
10/10
10/10
Arm's are unshackled.

Post your next actions.

((OOC: I will allow unbolded actions for now, but in this round please try and remeber to keep them bolded))

HydroSwampert

Roll to jump up, because I'm a ninja like that, grab the lock, and rip it off.

Sorry about the not bolding my command last time. I didn't know that we were supposed to. Oh, and the "Roll to" part. Sorry!

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Roll to take off my shoes, and use the aglets of the shoelace to pick the lock.
An aglet is the plastic tip of a shoelace, for those of you who didn't know.

Last edited: