• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Romantic hints in PMD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
The Celebi thing was so adorable! ^-^ But Grovyle referred to her as "odd" at one point so I don't think the feeling was mutual. But yeah. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the game had just the faintest of romantic hints.

I def. saw it between the player and the partner. You know when you just return back home from the future and Grovyle and your partner are up on Sharpedo Bluff talking about you? I thought a lot of things your partner says about you standing beside him and giving him strength, was really sweet. It really leaves it up to your imagination...that is, if you're a girl and you're always finding romance in things. For a guy I can just see it being really...awkward...

The first game's ending made me cry, but the "ending" (or the part after Temporal Tower) on this one made me cry harder! I'm so happy I decided to get these games. ^-^

yea, I know I'm a little late on this one, but I think that Grovyle actually admired Celebi for her 'odd' because it saves her from getting caught most of the time. Besides, Grovyle was ALWAYS good at hiding his true emotions, so he did love Celebi, and you, if you're character was a girl.

I find one girl that I know likes me, odd, but I still like her. ((THANK GOD FOR USERNAMES SO I CANNOT BE FOUND!))

LopunnyxWigglytuff, though it'd be a one-sided relationship, ChatotxGardevoir for sure (If you could date in PMD2, I'd certainly choose Gardevoir), and SunfloraxLoudred, but filled with lots of fights

Last edited:

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
And they scream "Oh my Gosh" and "Yup yup"
Ew. >_<

My favorite pairings are Chimecho x Wigglytuff and Player x Partner (No matter the gender of either)

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
Not only in PMD2.. MD3 has more romantic moments.

HINTS:
Celebi and Grovle:
-Celebi's sweet girly language and blushing.
-The scene in the future (Special episode. Haven't played it yet but must be romantic)

Partner:
-"Well its awkward when you put it that way"
Conversation with Grovle. Well if you're the same gender, its still awkward.

Team Charm:
-Popular ladies.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
More evidence towards GrovylexCelebi.

Near the end of the last special episode, when it was just Grovyle and Celebi left, Grovyle openly showed he cared, and loved, Celebi. The way he held her shows that, as well as the whole conversation they had.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
You got to say Celebi and Grovyle. Although If I was a pokemon I sure would have the hots for Grovyle. Otherwise possibly Lopunny of Team charm and The Guildmaster. Or even you and your partner. Say... My Female Piplup and Male...Charmander? Nah!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I ship hero/partner. Although when I draw or write them I write the hero as a male. (He was supposed to be, but he ended up female.)

Are both hero and partner males, or male and female?

You got to say Celebi and Grovyle. Although If I was a pokemon I sure would have the hots for Grovyle. Otherwise possibly Lopunny of Team charm and The Guildmaster. Or even you and your partner. Say... My Female Piplup and Male...Charmander? Nah!

True. I always had a feeling that they were more than friends.

I don't know about Team Charm though...

DarkerShining

Grovyle and Celebi, of course...

And in the Igglybuff special episode, I thought I saw a little IgglybuffxSmoochum, although it was maybe a little one-sided on Smoochum's part. I don't know, did anyone else see it?

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
Not only in PMD2.. MD3 has more romantic moments.

HINTS:
Celebi and Grovle:
-Celebi's sweet girly language and blushing.
-The scene in the future (Special episode. Haven't played it yet but must be romantic)

Partner:
-"Well its awkward when you put it that way"
Conversation with Grovle. Well if you're the same gender, its still awkward.

Team Charm:
-Popular ladies.

Oh yeah, the scene in Sky in the future special episode sure is romantic :p
And, yeah, everyone always starts telling Team Charm how cute they are, blah blah blah

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
I just knew this topic was coming after all that Wigglytuff / Chatot nonsense in the Wigglytuff's Gender thread.

wigglytuff is male it even says so in game. but in my game the 2 most noticable ones are the celebiixgrovile and heroxpartner

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Real ships I support:

Grovyle x Celebi
Hero x Partner
Wigglytuff x Chatot
Sunflora x Loudred

Crack ships I support:
Wigglytuff x Hero
Grovyle x Sunflora
Chimecho x Sunflora (what? There's a distinct lack of yuri in this game!)
Murkrow x Shuppet

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
There's HeroxPartner for me :3 Charmander (Female) and Totodile (Male).

I also ship HeroxGrovyle, although there's more for GrovylexCelebi.

Guildshipping (WigglytuffxChatot) is practically canon if you think about it XD

Viiinc

Real ships I support:

Grovyle x Celebi
Hero x Partner
Wigglytuff x Chatot
Sunflora x Loudred

Crack ships I support:
Wigglytuff x Hero
Grovyle x Sunflora
Chimecho x Sunflora (what? There's a distinct lack of yuri in this game!)
Murkrow x Shuppet
Wigglytuff basically loves everyone.
I don't think Sunflora even says "Oh my gosh" once in Grovyles presence.
Chimcheo and Sunflora are just in the same room and good friends.
Aren't Murkrow and Shuppet both female?

Wigglytuf x Perfect Apples Just kidding.

The shippings I like the best are:
Hero x Partner (It kinda shows it throughout the game.)
Hero x Grovyle (Definitely!)
Celebi x Grovyle (This one's good too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.