• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Romantic hints in PMD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wigglytuf x Perfect Apples Just kidding.

That one is a little awkward. I think Wigglytuff just likes Apples.

Hero x Grovyle (Definitely!)

A few romantic hints, but not enough for me to say that it's definitely possible.

VertigoVaporeon

New Pearlshipper <3
Ships that I support:

Hero x Partner (with the partner being the most "forward" about his/her feelings)
Hero x Grovyle
Celebi x Grovyle (probably the most canon pairing in the game xD)
Wigglytuff x Chatot (Pretty obvious in the Brine Cave arc)

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wigglytuff basically loves everyone.
I don't think Sunflora even says "Oh my gosh" once in Grovyles presence.
Chimcheo and Sunflora are just in the same room and good friends.
Aren't Murkrow and Shuppet both female?

Boy, what part of "crack" don't you understand?!

Just played Today's Oh My Gosh, and now I ship Sunflora x Loudred more than ever. Oh, and if you talk to Team Razor Wind before you leave, Zangoose says he wants to fight Sunflora sometime. I dunno about you, but I take that as a hint (never mind it's the only one in the entire game).

Pikapwned3

Mr. Pringles
Hey! Grass + Grass = LOVE!

Lempika

Team Raku
When Chatot is explaining to your partner about Team Charm, he says something like , "And that's the Intelligent Gardeviour... Ahh... so beatiful"

Fanboy Crush?

And I'm sure there was something between Lopunny and Wigglytuff, or Gardeviour and Wigglytuff, or Medicham with Wigglytuff, or Lopunny, Gardeviour and Medicharm with Wigglytuff ( :OOOO )

A few romantic hints, but not enough for me to say that it's definitely possible.
Eh, it's not that possible as Grovyle x Celebi, I know that, but I still like it a lot though.

Yes, I admit it. I'm a fangirl. >_>

Hey! Grass + Grass = LOVE!

In the case of Grovyle x Celebi, yes.
In the case of Grass-type Hero x Sunflora, no.

Last edited:

bushes283

Normally I'm not much of a romantic, but on my first playthrough I ended up being a Treecko. So it's HeroxGrovyle for me, I wish there were more fics about it.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Loudred and Sunflora is by far the best PMD pair ever. And it's canon, for bonus points.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
I'm a big HeroxPartner supporter (.....I'm sorry I just think it's cute as long as their opposite (sp?) genders) I quite like GrovylexCelebi too and SunfloraxLoudred is also quite probable. (I can't spell)

Chipychip101

Defender of Justice
I'm also quite a supporter of HeroxPartner, though, like Pikagirl, only if they are opposite genders. I actually picked a female partner on Sky solely because I wanted to pair my hero and partner together (hero is male). I can also see HeroxGrovyle (if the hero is female), and I like that one a lot, but GrovylexCelebi seems to have more support. I like that one a lot too, though, so that's fine with me.

I'm kinda stuck between Hero/Grovyle, Hero/Partner, or maybe a slight Hero/Bidoof. I dunno, depends on the pokemon I guess. I'm a female Mudkip and my partner is a male Cyndiquil. How do you think that's turn out.
Also, in chapter 16, when Grovyle actually gets a little emotional, saying how glad he is that your safe and stuff, one thought crossed my mind:
DARN IT! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TREECO!!!
I'm kinda being won over by Grovyle's awesome. lol.

I'm kinda stuck between Hero/Grovyle, Hero/Partner, or maybe a slight Hero/Bidoof. I dunno, depends on the pokemon I guess. I'm a female Mudkip and my partner is a male Cyndiquil. How do you think that's turn out.
Also, in chapter 16, when Grovyle actually gets a little emotional, saying how glad he is that your safe and stuff, one thought crossed my mind:
DARN IT! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TREECO!!!
I'm kinda being won over by Grovyle's awesome. lol.

Feunard

At first I was supporting Hero x Partner but then I met Grovyle and... Now I support both Hero x Partner and Hero x Grovyle.
I also like...
Guildmaster x chatot
Chimecho x guildmaster
Loudred x sunflora

Status
Not open for further replies.