• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Romantic hints in PMD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier99

Ice cold...
Do you think there are romantic hints in PMD2? I think there are a few faint romantic hints between the partner and player in PMD2. if of the opposite sex. (unless you want gay pokemon)

Last edited:

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
The only romantic hints I found was with Shiny Celebi and Grovyle.Because Shiny Celebi wanted to spend more time with him.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
I agree with Selia; it was so cute when Celebi started blushing when she was talking about Grovyle.

DarkPikachu1995

Cute, but EVIL
I started laughing so hard when the shiny celebi says that she wishes that grovyle would slow down so that she can spend more time with him and then she turns around and says but its not like i have any special feelings for him or anything.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Really the only sort of romantic hints are between Grovyle and Shiny Celebii. That was one of the funniest parts like DarkPikachu said. Although I do see your point about you and the partner.

Celebi has the hots for Grovyle. lol

Silver_Dialga

lieks Mudkips
Grovyle + Celebi = NO.

That's my opinion, at least. Firstly, I'm a strong stickler for egg types. Secondly, there is no way I could pair Grovyle with anyone. I just don't...see him that way.

golduck#1

yea i thought celebi and grovyle first but i dont no any more with what silver dialga said

Shiny Celebi loved Grovyle...that's for sure> <
And I've always been trying to find some hints for Grovyle/Player shipping...[Probably because I'm crazy about him myself_ _] My favorite part so far is in Chapter 16 when Grovyle tried to express his feeling...[it is probably nothing more than friendship, but never mind I take it as shipping hint> <]

Grovyle: So, Cli... You may not remember any of this, but...
Grovyle: You were my closest friend.
Grovyle: I worried about you when we were separated. I'm glad to see you're safe.
Grovyle: Your appearance may have changed... And though you have lost your memory... You're still you.
Grovyle: And none of this alters the fact that you remain my friend.
Grovyle: Oh, Cli. I'm glad to see you again.

awlccl123

no, no, no, no, no.
if there is anything between the partner and player, it is not romance. it is just a strong friendship.

awlccl123

no, no, no, no, no.
if there is anything between the partner and player, it is not romance. it is just a strong friendship.

ITOMARU

Answer Talker
Player/Partner
Grovyle/Celebi
Sunflora/Dusknoir
Chimeco/Wigglytuff
Medicham/Wigglytuff
Bidoof/Lopunny
Croagunk/The Swap Cauldron

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
um....well there was that celebi thing, which was very interesting. A legendary is trantimount to a God...lol...wonder what it would be like to have a God as a girlfriend.

Grovyle x Celebi forever.

Ryuartyi

PMD Enthusiast
The only relationship I saw is what Celebi felt for Grovyle, nothing more. Your partner and you are just good friends since you relied on each other so much. As for Grovyle, it seems that the world of darkness made him void of any affection for Celebi or anything else. He became focused only on his mission and that's all he cared about.

Grovyle x Celebi would've never happened. If Temporal Tower didn't collapse and they actually existed, since Grovyle didn't need to go back in time they would've never met. They only met to cease their own existances, and that's what they did.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Do you think there are romantic hints in PMD2? I think there are a few faint romantic hints between the partner and player in PMD2. if of the opposite sex. (unless you want gay pokemon)

I noticed those too. It was kind of weird. I didn't want to bang a Torchic, why was the game hinting at it?

And I also noticed the one between Grovyle and Celebi, I think the writers were tyring to add depth to the story...or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.