• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Adamant lvl 1 Machop @ No Gaurd (OT: Ash ID No: 24836) w/ Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant lvl 1 Scizor @ Technician (OT: Shreyas, ID No:58832) w/ Bug Bite, Roost, Bullet Punch, Superpower

truevillany

How about Adamant lvl 1 Machop @ No Gaurd (OT: Ash ID No: 24836) w/ Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant lvl 1 Scizor @ Technician (OT: Shreyas, ID No:58832) w/ Bug Bite, Roost, Bullet Punch, Superpower

I am not THAT interested in the Landorus...

You can get two of those three, but thats the best I can do.

I am not THAT interested in the Landorus...

You can get two of those three, but thats the best I can do.

yeah that's what i meant lol, sorry, so landorous for those 2, pick something else for the aron

whats the trainer info, nature, and moveset on that dialga and space-c deoxys?

Dialga was traded away, Deoxys- Sapce C 00010, 30-31 IV's if IIRC, Cosmic Power, Recover, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam

truevillany

Sorry, what? You jumped from a deoxys to a horsea...kinda confused, what's the trade so far?

sorry about that.. I dont really want that deoxys. I wil lgo with the horsea instead. That would put you @ the three you requested for the shiny flawless horsea and landorus

Mycul99

how about a Jolly, Modest and Bold Japanese flawless dittos for the Jirachi, yeah?

truevillany

how about a Jolly, Modest and Bold Japanese flawless dittos for the Jirachi, yeah?

Nah... its not going down for some dittos... tell me about something specific that you have other than dittos... what nature of dialga, palkia, giatina, mew (gotta be flawless) do u have? What about a bold/calm chansey? Adamant guts heracross? these are the types of things I am more interested in... sorry to say but dittos are just too easily gotten. Cmon I know you got something i would like!

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hello Friend I'm interested in your Flawless TRU Arcues , I can offer shiny flawless HO oh UT , Shiny Flawless Lugia UT , and Shiny flawless Manaphy UT ( OT Mat ).

Status
Not open for further replies.