• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truevillany

hey! im offering my (previously described to you) beldum for your before mentioned rotom!

my fc is 1592 7065 9014

and i'll be in the wifi room if u wanna trade!

You know this is nick nameable right? anything specific you want? if not I will see you in wifi!

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
You know this is nick nameable right? anything specific you want? if not I will see you in wifi!

lol nah your rotom is perfect the way it is :D kk im in the club now so whenever u wanna trade come in :D

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Pleasure doing business with you! :D sorry my wifi is so annoying :p im sure i'll be back cause im always lookin for new pokes and you have a great shop! and you bettter believe i'll be spreading the word of ur shop :]

truevillany

Trade done highly recommended Poke Dealer.

Thats how we do @ Roscoe's

New Additions:

UT Shiny Flawless:
- BlueMew's Adamant Ho-oh lvl 70 (OT: BLUEMEW ID No: 46014)
- Adamant lvl 1 Beldum @ Clear Body (OT: Jake ID No: 35049)
- Calm lvl 1 Frillish(Male) @ Cursed Body (OT: NEBLIM ID No: 51308)
- Bold lvl 1 Natu @ Magic Bounce (OT: Canibal ID No: 64858)

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
ugggh!!!!

theres so much from your shop that I want!

unfortunatly i dont have anymore really good pokemon to offer......so once i get some good ones i'll be back to request! :D

Darseo

Sith Lord
hello i can offer these shiny flawless pokes :

skourupi - lv.1 - male - careful nature - battle armor ability - flawless - HP dark 70
dratini - lv.1 - female - adamant nature - shed skin ability - - flawless - HP dark 70

are you interested ?

Last edited:

addonexus

I have a flawless timid alamos darkrai with trick,Flawless gamestp jolly jirachi with ice punch,fire punch,iron head and trick,they are UT
These are not cheap and non-redis

truevillany

hello i can offer these shiny flawless pokes :

skourupi - lv.1 - male - careful nature - battle armor ability - flawless - HP dark 70
dratini - lv.1 - female - adamant nature - shed skin ability - - flawless - HP dark 70

are you interested ?

Definitely in the Skorupi. I cant use a dratini w/ shed skin. Sorry but as you prolly know inner focus is nothing compared to multiscale

I have a flawless timid alamos darkrai with trick,Flawless gamestp jolly jirachi with ice punch,fire punch,iron head and trick,they are UT
These are not cheap and non-redis

Man what a bummer. These are EXACTLY what I am looking for, but I just dont accept Non-Redis Pokes. Trust me, I would be willing to give you something worth your while, but not for a Non-Redis Poke. If you ever come accross something that is got @ least SOME redis rights, i would definitely work out a deal with you. Unfortunately for now, I have to decline the offer.

truevillany

Hello what gender is your shiny flawless Machomp?

Male

Hey please CMT for these :)

- Adamant lvl 50 Groudon (OT: Kurt ID No: 50575)
- Timid Sinnjoh Ruins Dialga (OT: arcee ID No: 07655)

I will rock with:

Horsea

Nature: adamant | Gender: female | Ability: swift swim
OT: Johnny | ID: 18339
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: none, UT lvl 1
Current Moves: outrage
ball caught in: pokeball

and

Mienfoo

Nature: naive | Gender: male | Ability: regenerator
OT: JOHNNYD | ID: 10693
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70
EVs: none, UT lvl 1
Current Moves: endure, low kick, baton pass, knock off
ball caught in: Poke ball

leggo

addonexus

Shiny flawless brave bronzor,shiny flawless timid magnemite with hp fire,shiny flawless adamant spiritomb with pain split,shiny flawless adamant ho-oh and shiny flawless DW Abra for my jirachi and darkrai?

truevillany

Okay then Kurt Lugia or Thundrus will do ;-) or shiny flawless Weavile ?

i think I would go with the Weavile... is this an event?

Shiny flawless brave bronzor,shiny flawless timid magnemite with hp fire,shiny flawless adamant spiritomb with pain split,shiny flawless adamant ho-oh and shiny flawless DW Abra for my jirachi and darkrai?

meh...

what if i did this...

I will give you these guys plus 3 more pokes of your choice, but give me full redis rights...

Based on the sheer number of pokes I am paying for them, clearly its gonna be hard for people to purchase them because i will charge alot for them.

not to mention u come out of the deal with a **** ton of pokes

Win win situation no?

addonexus

How about your flawless timid shiny dialga,flawless pawniard and your flawless staryu?

Status
Not open for further replies.