• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Alright inside the WFC ready whenever you're along with Weavile and Horsea.

truevillany

Thanks for the great trade.
My Pleasure

NEW ADDITIONS!!!

Shiny Flawless

- Adamant lvl 1 Horsea (OT: Johnny ID No: 18339) w/ Outrage PKRS infected

- Relaxed lvl 1 Pineco (OT: Sky ID No: 45242) w/ Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes

Check out my NEW TROPHY CASE!!!!

Last edited:

Darseo

Sith Lord
I'm interested in your:
- Adamant lvl 1 Scraggy @ Moxie (OT: WINNING ID No: 17216) w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch.

Would you be interested in my shiny flawless skorupi

BugZ

Look Left------>
I have an EV trained Jolly Scrafty with Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, and Drain Punch. I also have a EV trained Jolly Victini Movie event. Asking for your timid UT Latios and your DW Modest Bulbasaur.

truevillany

@ dorseo

Hey no problem we can do that but it will have to be tonight.

@ bugz

Not really interested in scrafty because I have the same fully trained one that ur offering. I'm not interested in Victini as I have an adamant one and in battle it almost always better than jolly. Do you have anything else? I will try to work with u.

BugZ

Look Left------>
I got a near flawless 31/31/31/31/31/30 Shiny Thundurus EV trained in Sp. Atck, Speed, and 4 EVs in HP. His IVs give him the amazing Hidden Power Ice

truevillany

@ Element

What's up man! Yea ill be able to trade when I get home in a couple of hours!

We got every kinda chicken you want son! Everyone gets what they need @ Roscoe's!!!

@ Bugz

Now you have piqued my interest. Please provide me with the trainer info. Where did you get him? Who EV trained him?

BugZ

Look Left------>
I got him from Darseo who said that the Thundurus was RNGd and he had gotten it from a friend of his. The OT is Blaze, and I forgot to mention that he is Modest natured.

truevillany

I got him from Darseo who said that the Thundurus was RNGd and he had gotten it from a friend of his. The OT is Blaze, and I forgot to mention that he is Modest natured.
Sorry I can't work with anything on thundurus but timid naïve or hasty, and it MUST know hp ice. Got anything else?

truevillany

Check my shop in my signature

Not really much i can work with man... sorry

Just as a reminder, I prefer ut pokes. ALL must be flawless, and shininess is not important. I do accept ev trained as well, but its gotta be something I can immediately use in battle.

Do not get discouraged. I know how hard it was for me to start collecting flawless pokes. Get something I am interested in, and i will prolly give you both of the pokes you are lookin for, simply because i want to support your shop, as well as support battling in general.

Are you going to be available soon?

I am available right now if you are.... besides that, I am available all night. VM when ready

Ok so anyways. You wanted my Shiny flawless: Porygon-Z, Tirtouga, and Dratini?
And I want your shiny flawless: Timburr, Pawniard and male Frillish.

Done deal... vm when you can trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.