• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darseo

Sith Lord
thank you for the trade and wanted to know if your interested in these shiny flawless:
ralts - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - trace ability

hippopotas - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - sand stream ability

porygon - lv.1 - timid nature - trace ability - body slam & slack off

starly - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - keen eye ability

salamance - male - lv.89 - adamant - intimidate - ev's 252 speed (plan to 4 HP and 252 attack)

Last edited:

addonexus

Would you be interested in shiny flawless jolly DW dratini with extremespeed for your shiny near flawless DW eevee?

truevillany

thank you for the trade and wanted to know if your interested in these shiny flawless:
ralts - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - trace ability

hippopotas - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - sand stream ability

porygon - lv.1 - timid nature - trace ability - body slam & slack off

starly - male - lv.1 - adamant nature - keen eye ability

salamance - male - lv.89 - adamant - intimidate - ev's 252 speed (plan to 4 HP and 252 attack)

Hey sorry about missing your post.... I will take all of those except the salamence.

Choose wisely

Would you be interested in shiny flawless jolly DW dratini with extremespeed for your shiny near flawless DW eevee?

nah not really. I would never use a Jolly Dragonite. TBH I am really looking for an Adamant/Careful DW Dratini w/ ExtremeSpeed. Got anything else?

Last edited:

Darseo

Sith Lord
just wanted to ask i can only choose from the Shiny Flawless ? or can i choose from any of your pokes ?

edit: i can also offer a shiny gastly - lv.21 - male - timid nature - levitate ability - UT - 30-15-30-31-31-31 - HP ice 70 that i can teach giga drain (in gen 4)

Last edited:

truevillany

Roscoe's got Pancakes and New Pokes:

Shiny Flawless:

- Adamant lvl 1 Horsea @ Swift Swim (OT: Johnny ID No: 18339) w/ Outrage PKRS infected
- Careful lvl 1 Skorupi @ Battle Armor (OT: Jake ID No: 35049) w/ Whirlwind
- Modest lvl 1 Vulpix @ Drought (OT: Jin ID No: 47052) w/ Hypnosis SEMI-Flawless 31/28/31/31/31/30
- Relaxed lvl 1 Pineco (OT: Sky ID No: 45242) w/ Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes
- Bold lvl 1 Sigilyph (OT: Keith ID No: 23718)
- Adamant lvl 1 Carvanha @ Speed Boost (OT: Ashlin ID No: 04476)

Happy Trading!

Last edited:

truevillany

Shiny flawless DW adamant carvanha?

Sure I can go with that

just wanted to ask i can only choose from the Shiny Flawless ? or can i choose from any of your pokes ?

edit: i can also offer a shiny gastly - lv.21 - male - timid nature - levitate ability - UT - 30-15-30-31-31-31 - HP ice 70 that i can teach giga drain (in gen 4)

I wouldnt mind that gastly at all... Please teach it Giga Drain. Tell me the things you most want from the shop and we can try to work something out.

Darseo

Sith Lord
- Modest lvl 1 Deino (OT: Keith ID No: 23718) w/ Dark Pulse
- Adamant lvl 68 TOUCHED Ditto (Jap)
100% i want these, however i don't know what else to choose

edit: - Jolly lvl 1 Croagunk @ Dry Skin (OT: Sky ID No: 45242) w/ Thunder Punch, Super Fang, Cross Chop, Ice Punch

ok i'll think of the fourth and get back to you tomorrow/later today because its 5:10 am where i live and can you clone the gastly because i might use him for another trade

Last edited:

truevillany

- Modest lvl 1 Deino (OT: Keith ID No: 23718) w/ Dark Pulse
- Adamant lvl 68 TOUCHED Ditto (Jap)
100% i want these, however i don't know what else to choose

edit: - Jolly lvl 1 Croagunk @ Dry Skin (OT: Sky ID No: 45242) w/ Thunder Punch, Super Fang, Cross Chop, Ice Punch

ok i'll think of the fourth and get back to you tomorrow/later today because its 5:10 am where i live and can you clone the gastly because i might use him for another trade

Yea I can clone it thats not a problem @ all... see you tomorrow.

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
so you dont want a SHINY ageto celebi? it is very rare, and i will even throw in your choice of shiny flawless bold evd lugia, shiny flawless timid gastly UT, or flawless adamant DW torchic lv 10 UT in dream ball

truevillany

so you dont want a SHINY ageto celebi? it is very rare, and i will even throw in your choice of shiny flawless bold evd lugia, shiny flawless timid gastly UT, or flawless adamant DW torchic lv 10 UT in dream ball

Typically I am not interested in stuff that is not competitively viable. A rare event such as the shiny ageto celebi is not flawless, so it's not high on my wants list...

Besides... how did you get your hands on such a RARE find? What makes you believe its not hacked?

The lugia and torchic are interesting, but not enough to let go of the Jirachi ur talking about.

You will have to come pretty strong to get something outta my trophy case.

I personally paid 4 of my best flawless pokes for it, so you would have to pay @ least that.

Last edited:

Darseo

Sith Lord
hello its me again, i'll pokwshift gastly in 5 minutes but i no longer need him cloned since the other trade canceled on him, and as for the fourth poke i guess any of these is out of the picture:
Timid lvl 50 Kyogre (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)
- Adamant lvl 50 Groudon (OT: Kurt ID No: 50575)
- Modest Shiny Dialga lvl 1 (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)
Timid Sinnjoh Ruins Dialga (OT: arcee ID No: 07655)
CHEVAR's Timid Latias (HP Fire 70)
- Timid Latios lvl 40 (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)

edit:Adamant Shiny Rayquaza lvl 50 (OT: BLUEMEW ID No: 46014)

Last edited:

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Typically I am not interested in stuff that is not competitively viable. A rare event such as the shiny ageto celebi is not flawless, so it's not high on my wants list...

Besides... how did you get your hands on such a RARE find? What makes you believe its not hacked?

The lugia and torchic are interesting, but not enough to let go of the Jirachi ur talking about.

You will have to come pretty strong to get something outta my trophy case.

I personally paid 4 of my best flawless pokes for it, so you would have to pay @ least that.

i understand that you would require a lot for the jirachi, i only offered the celebi because it is my most expensive pokemon. instead, would you trade your Adamant lvl 50 Groudon (OT: Kurt ID No: 50575) and Jolly lvl 42 Terrakion (OT: Nick ID No: 56056) for my lugia and torchic?

truevillany

hello its me again, i'll pokwshift gastly in 5 minutes but i no longer need him cloned since the other trade canceled on him, and as for the fourth poke i guess any of these is out of the picture:
Timid lvl 50 Kyogre (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)
- Adamant lvl 50 Groudon (OT: Kurt ID No: 50575)
- Modest Shiny Dialga lvl 1 (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)
Timid Sinnjoh Ruins Dialga (OT: arcee ID No: 07655)
CHEVAR's Timid Latias (HP Fire 70)
- Timid Latios lvl 40 (OT: Mat ID No: 62971)

edit:Adamant Shiny Rayquaza lvl 50 (OT: BLUEMEW ID No: 46014)

Whoa don't get too ahead of yourself there cowboy. I can trade u 1 or 2 flawless legendaries for flawless regular pokes... What I won't do is trade u four flawless legendaries for four flawless regulars. Make a concrete decision that is within reason of exactly what it is that you want and we can work something out...

truevillany

i understand that you would require a lot for the jirachi, i only offered the celebi because it is my most expensive pokemon. instead, would you trade your Adamant lvl 50 Groudon (OT: Kurt ID No: 50575) and Jolly lvl 42 Terrakion (OT: Nick ID No: 56056) for my lugia and torchic?

Need the ev spread, moveset, trainer info, and origin of these guys. If everything checks out u may have a deal here

Status
Not open for further replies.