• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rose Love Bonds (contestshipping) PG-13

What do you think of my fic?

• Wow, you're really good!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Not the best, but keep it up!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's Ok...I guess

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No offense, but you really need to improve...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, this stinks worse than my Uncle's socks!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Encyclopika

The Queen
You don't want to know what i had to go through just to post this message...but anything for a friend. ^^ (forums kept going down everytime I tried to post ;_;)
Anyway, I don't find anything with the length...for that's your style. ^^
The Toast was mentioned...the toast...XD
Anyway, I loved how you made Satoshi aka Ash the bad guy...it fits XP. Also, liked the bit of Pokeshipping when you said kasumi wanted him and got him. ^^ Keep amzing me. ^^

S

Sapphire

Satoshi is the bad guy o_O;; Great chapter although you can make it a bit longer...

Xiang

Sapphire said:
Satoshi is the bad guy o_O;; Great chapter although you can make it a bit longer...
I'm not an Ash fan, sorry to those who love him...don't hurt me!

Anyway, it's starting to pile up so now I want to make it clear that I hate long chapters, reading or writing them. You don't like it, I'm sorry, but then writing this fic and others WILL BE COMPLETE TORTURE. I have entirely tolerated it until now, but my patience is at a popping point. I have open spaces in my Ignore list, I can assure you that...

Sequoia

^.^ sorry...but i think you should try updating only 1 fic at a time, and make it really long...

Crystal_Espeon

Just Somebody Around
This is an interesting story. I am a Hoennshipper at heart, but Contestshipping is okay for me if nicely written. In this case it is nicely written, although it could use a bit more description, it's okay. Keep on writting!

M

Miss Priss

I can't believe I barely got to reviewing here! This chapter was really good and well written, although Ash's evilness hurt me a little... but it's okay. This fic doesn't revolve around him. It's about May and Drew!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
*nodding*
This chapter was really good and well written, although Ash's evilness hurt me a little... but it's okay. This fic doesn't revolve around him. It's about May and Drew!
she has a point and that part about ash eing evil, that made me wanna stop there but i got over it

Sequoia

^.^ Ash being evil is kinda sad, but it points out how cute Drew and May are together...

Xiang

Bad news: My dad "disabled" my computer by taking away the screen, so now I can't have access to my files. :/ This is not made up. I'm sorry, but I can't retype all those chapters on my dad's laptop. I guess I used it too much.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
its ok i understand. my laptop broke in the middle of a story once and i had to rip all the stuff off my old hardrive and get a new laptop before i could resume...that wasnt easy. anyway you could just copy and paste the chapters from serebii and continue the story from there. now that makes sense doesnt it. my suggestion is dont give up, but if you really are done then it was a nice story

Xiang

buttersgirl said:
its ok i understand. my laptop broke in the middle of a story once and i had to rip all the stuff off my old hardrive and get a new laptop before i could resume...that wasnt easy. anyway you could just copy and paste the chapters from serebii and continue the story from there. now that makes sense doesnt it. my suggestion is dont give up, but if you really are done then it was a nice story
What I mean is the new chapter the one I'm wroking on. I haven't posted it.

EDIT: BAD NEWS. I might not continue this fic. I'm out of good ideas and my computer's down. Even worse, I am overloaded with summer stuff. Summer is sure relaxing. -_- [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

Sequoia

...that's sad...^.^ this was one of my favourite Contestshippy fics

mizu gal said:
EDIT: BAD NEWS. I might not continue this fic. I'm out of good ideas and my computer's down. Even worse, I am overloaded with summer stuff. Summer is sure relaxing. -_- [/sarcasm]
what...... noooooooo............. oh wellz........ its ur desicion........ but like Sequoia said, its 1 of my fave fics..........

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
*sniff* i liked this to......*starts bawling*

M

Miss Priss

It's a pity if you stop, but... you gotta do what you gotta do.

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
Take your time and relax. I can wait, and I can take it if you stop. Besides, it's better to have a chapter that's smooth and relaxed than a forced and unwilling one. right? I think that if you can't continue the story, then you just can't. besides, with your first story you updated everyday, i think I should be satisfied/grateful with/for that. *did that make sense?*
-MiniMinun AKA Mii

Xiang

Thanks you guys, I was afraid you'd flip out. (Imagines Rick from Harvest Moon's face)

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
LOL I love that face! *if it's what i think it is* (the one he wears whenever he's talking about Kai in BTN) anyway, no, I;m not going to flip out, because I know, that's it's hard thinking up ideas. that's why i'm so reluctant to put up my longest fanfic, because I'm going to have to go reeeeeeeally long all the way around johto! *_*;; so, I say you should decide yourself, and don't event think about dissapointments or stuff like that. It's your life, It's your decision.
-MiniMinun AKA Mii

Sequoia

XD i can just imagine that face...but i agree, i'd rather wait a while for a good chapter rather than a really bad one that you did in a hurry...take your time!

*waves flag that says RLB on it*

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
*sniff* ive stopped bawling, but im still gona miss this fic...........please dont stop!PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.