• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rose Love Bonds (contestshipping) PG-13

What do you think of my fic?

• Wow, you're really good!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Not the best, but keep it up!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's Ok...I guess

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No offense, but you really need to improve...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, this stinks worse than my Uncle's socks!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequoia

XD I don't think she has a PM list...

err, just a note: DeoxysMaster, you're not allowed to have 2 banners in your sig...

Xiang

XD I'm getting a good laugh. The Satoshi fans are probably rating this thread a one, hey, not my fault I'm not an Ash fan!

alright, hey people, don't go so hard on me because I don't like a character you like. if you hate this fic becuase of Satoshi, lemme clear something up.

Satoshi isn't really a "bad" guy in this fic. He's evil through Drew's eyes, but not really evil. Same that Drew is evil thrugh Satoshi's eyes. -_-

Last edited:

Sequoia

XD Ash isn't all that "evil" in this fic...seriously, compared to some fics I've seen...

Xiang

Although it will take me forever to get any chapters up, school's starting. -_- School= slow down updates. Expect the next chapter in a year. Just kidding, I only got to one sentence, and the homework's piling up! I hate this time of year. ;;

Don't expect an update soon, I used to update like crazy thanks to summer break, but face it, speedo's gone.

Sequoia

neh, I know how you feel >_< it took me 3 months to update just half a chapter, since I split them...^.^ don't worry, remember we turned this into a kind of...club XD

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
yea, we havent decided a uhh, whats it called, uhhh leader ill say that, yea, we havent found a leader

lara lynx

Hey don't worry mizu gal, we're all feeling the wrath of school starting. All fics are gonna slow down. Its this time of year that we rely on the Australiean authors cuz its teir time off.

Sequoia

XD nah, we still have 2 weeks...^.^ but you won't get any updates from me either, cos I'm going off to holidays! XD hope Mizu Gal doesn't decide to do that...

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
luckey you, school started 2 weeks ago, dun ask why, schools in wisconson dont start till after layborday o_0

B

BrokenDreams

as much as im enjoying these rows(yeah right), I suggest you guys stop fighting or this place will turn from a fanfic forum to a spam hole

Sequoia

o_O what rows? we're discussing why mizu gal can't update dude....

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
yea, dont talk about what you dont know, other wise you can get in trouble

Xiang

*is struck by lightning, or rather, an idea*
*snickers* You guys won't see it coming!

Oh yeah, I drew a pic for the cover of the fic, put I don't have scanner. ;; And it was beautifuul too! With my handwriting for the thing that said something like

"I will always love you...
and will never stop...
just keep me in your heart...
and my roses..."

In cursive too! I sure wish I had a scanner!

S

Shadowcat

This is the best fic ever! But Kasumi as a bad gal, I don't think so! Now, good luck with getting on with the next chappie.

Xiang

Kasumi isn't bad. You'll understnnd when the next few chappies come.

Argh, my connection's so slow! ><

dyo

Why I love Jirachi??
Woah,you're cool...So,Kasumi's having troubles or something? 'Cuz many people that I knew stoped loging,and later tol me that they were having troubles...But anyway,I don't even know Kasumi,I can't say if he/she isn't loging or only didn't posted here!-^^-

Status
Not open for further replies.