• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rose Raids

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
All I have to say that there are two "the" when it starts off with "Second head"- it could also be re-worded so it takes less information/room up.
It's a fairly odd move energy usage as well.
But other than that it's a very nice looking card, and doesn't suffer from overpowering like most fake cards do.

STEELTALONZRUEL

The Titan spammer
"It's a fairly odd move energy usage as well."
Oops!
I meant it to be [g][p][f][c]
LOL
I'll fix it later (busy atm)
And it's odd becuase... Well, it burns, and it's a poisonous-ish move.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Added aschester's awesomeness

The card itself amuses me a bit, but what happens if the card would be drawn due to the effect of a Trainer card? Does the card get revealed and get put back at the top of the deck, does it get revealed and get shuffled back into the deck after every other card is drawn, or what?

STEELTALONZRUEL

The Titan spammer
The card itself amuses me a bit, but what happens if the card would be drawn due to the effect of a Trainer card? Does the card get revealed and get put back at the top of the deck, does it get revealed and get shuffled back into the deck after every other card is drawn, or what?
I would imagine that you shuffle your deck.
It wasn't really intended to be really used, more of a present, But good for pointing it out.
Added 3 energy cards:
-Abnormal Energy (may remove, based of metalpikachu3500's opinion to me just barging in and "stealing" his idea)
-Warp energy (allows distributed attack, and distributed recoil)
-Radioactive energy (allows multi-attack, at the cost of losing your pokemon at the end of your turn. Might make it so you can only draw 1 prize at a time, though.